Quantcast
Another machete attack Germany 07/24/2016 - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Another machete attack Germany 07/24/2016

Originally posted by BigMass
    [B] you believe Scotland Yard is lying to you. Show me the evidence for this right now.
    FFS.

I started to write a response, but deleted it as there is no logical response to emotional thought.
    Last edited by Seth1968; 08-04-2016 at 08:42 PM.

Originally posted by zhao
    Don't fall to one side or another because they are both equally retarded.

It's just as retarded as the god like notion of omniscience.

If an entity could achieve such an absolute, then "poof", they're out of our existence just like a particle at a temperature of absolute zero.

Good thing I only masturbate in a vacuum.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

If anyone on the opposite side wants to chime in on how it was rational based on evidence, I'm still waiting to hear it.
    As am I. Inrich is the only guy even posting links to something, so at least I have an idea of why he feels the way he does even if I don't agree with it or strongly question its validity.

The BKA is really the only source for this stuff for Germany in any official way. There was an official report I linked earlier that is unfortunately no longer available. Did anyone read it? Doubtful but I'll never know. Here's the link if anyone can go back to retrieve it somehow:

http://www.bka.de/nn_195196/SharedDo..._englisch.html

I even linked another one, which is still available and most up to date, but it goes ignored. Why? Because it's inconvenient to how they feel.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...-idUSKCN0YT28V

(Requires translation)
    http://www.taz.de/!5311737/

The reports if you read German:
    http://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Do...ublicationFile

http://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Do...ublicationFile

And another:
    http://www.dw.com/en/report-refugee-...ers/a-19053227

Somehow this is all bullshit, narrow-mindedness and not seeing the greater picture. I don't know but it's moral panic to a fucking T.

----

This isn't the first time Germany has experienced an increase in crime from a large influx of immigrants. In fact it was people considered ethnically German that were the ones moving to Germany and committing crime.

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.c...act_id=2589824

Originally posted by zhao
    You ever hear the saying the truth is somewhere in the middle? Well, on the one side you have conspiracy theorist nutbars who think the moon landings were faked and the world is flat, and on the other side you have people who think the government is absolutely totally transparent and would never withhold information or cover up anything no matter what motives it might have to do so.

Don't fall to one side or another because they are both equally retarded.
    The middle is a reasonable, logical place to be. The problem is you have dipshits on either extreme making all the noise.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-left-islamist

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...saxony-germany

---

Anyways, I found this article interesting for anyone else to read if they wish. Needs translation (right-click, translate to English in Chrome).

http://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/a...ll-werden.html

Edited for organization.
    Last edited by msommers; 08-04-2016 at 11:14 PM.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Model S

Originally posted by duaner

Of course they're "a specific group who chose that name for themselves." The same as all the other specific groups that chose names for themselves. What does that have to do with anything?

Are you seriously suggesting that a 1991 document found in an FBI raid (along with many other documents), written by Mohamed Akram, the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in America at the time, is on par with with a sic-fi fictional blogger?

Are you aware that 'In 1996, Abdurahman Alamoudi, a top agent of the Muslim Brotherhood in the United States, declared, "I have no doubt in my mind, Muslims sooner or later will be the moral leadership of America. It depends on me and you, either we do it now or we do it after a hundred years, but this country will become a Muslim country".' (The Cross in the Shadow of the Crescent, pp. 179-180)

Or did you know that among the archived documents found in that same FBI raid in 2004, was a master plan called The Project, written in 1982:

'Patrick Poole, an anti-terrorism consultant and a leading analyst with regard to the Muslim Brotherhood...describes The Project this way:

[The Project] represents a flexible, multi-phased, long-term approach to the "cultural invasion" of the West. Calling for the utilization of various tactics, ranging from immigration, infiltration, surveillance, propaganda, protest, deception, political legitimacy and terrorism, The Project has served for more than two decades as the Muslim Brotherhood "master plan".' (The Cross in the Shadow of the Crescent, p. 181)
    I don't get how you acknowledged the point and then went on to talk about the Muslim Brotherhood again. They have nothing to do with the conversation or the events in question. So some member of that group wrote a silly world domination plan in the 80s. It means nothing and he has no authority over his religion. It would be like Bin Laden arguing on the internet that Americans are terrorists because he found the Unabomber's manifesto. Or saying that catholicism is all about raping young boys, because they had several incidents and we didn't see all the cathollcs making press releases and posting online that they don't condone such behavior.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

lol Rage. I know you know how terrible that argument is.
    It's not an argument, it's an observation.
    He can leave the US to those that have an interest in evolving society forward towards the 22nd century and not to those intent on setting the western world back to the age of witch burnings and flat earthers
    What makes you believe that your views of societal evolution is the right one vs witch burnings? Why should people like yourself dictate what and how society should behave in the future? By aggressively pushing your agenda forward, wouldn't you be just as guilty as someone with an opposite view such as say, InRich?
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Originally posted by max_boost
    pics?

wait. that's probably not allowed right? haha
    Quick search - looks like they still dress very conservative obviously

Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Originally posted by googe

I don't get how you acknowledged the point and then went on to talk about the Muslim Brotherhood again. They have nothing to do with the conversation or the events in question. So some member of that group wrote a silly world domination plan in the 80s. It means nothing and he has no authority over his religion. It would be like Bin Laden arguing on the internet that Americans are terrorists because he found the Unabomber's manifesto. Or saying that catholicism is all about raping young boys, because they had several incidents and we didn't see all the cathollcs making press releases and posting online that they don't condone such behavior.
    If you look at what he's saying, you guys are discussing two different versions of reality. He's on the Frank Gaffney train, where Akram is the American chapter president, rather than a snivelling hanger-on who had to preface this "damning document" with pleas to the people in charge of the MB not to immediately throw it away. Even after a thorough investigation into terrorist financing showed that this document wasn't taken seriously by anyone, Gaffney still claims it's the guiding principals of the MB because it fits his narrative

Frank Gaffney, for anyone unfamiliar, is the InRich of American politics. He's been mocked and banned by most conservative organizations but has gained traction with lunatics like Michelle Bachman and Breitbart. He's made a career of accusing anyone he can of being MB, every 6 months he comes out with some new damning evidence that Obama is a secret muslim, such as him not wearing a watch one day, wearing a ring, and facing towards Mecca at some point in his life. It would be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that a lot of his victims have to deal with the effects of having dozens of websites naming them as terrorists even after they've been cleared by American intelligence officials.

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by 403Gemini

Quick search - looks like they still dress very conservative obviously

thought they might wear all black lol

People need to be kept in line.

Clint Eastwood said: that shit wasn't racist in my time. Oh that's just so mean Clint!!!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Originally posted by 403Gemini

He also said the best part about being a pilot is that since women don't have rights there, and there is no "equal opportunity" hires, all of the flight attendants are smoking hot 10/10 chicks
    Can confirm, I know two girls who are flight attendants for Air Emirates, both 12/10 hot.

What makes you believe that your views of societal evolution is the right one vs witch burnings?
    Really? I personally don't think it's worth my time to attack straw men and construct arguments to why our society today is superior to that of one that includes witch burnings. I could ask you the same question because I know you don't believe in witch burnings. Bring me a position you actually support and are prepared to defend if you actually want me to reply instead of trying to get me tilting at windmills.

It's not an argument, it's an observation.

What makes you believe that your views of societal evolution is the right one vs witch burnings? Why should people like yourself dictate what and how society should behave in the future? By aggressively pushing your agenda forward, wouldn't you be just as guilty as someone with an opposite view such as say, InRich?
    Your comments almost brought this very active thread to a screeching halt.

I doubt I'm alone in wondering what you're trying to suggest, but I suspect it might be similar to my suggestion of "subjective jello".

In other words, if you could go back in time, and stop the various plagues, would you? Or, perhaps such perceived atrocities are necessary for human development?

Yinyang or bust?

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

Here's a buncha dirty rags surrounding, intimidating, and belittling Catholics in London...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=79c_1470363345

Originally posted by InRich
    Here's a buncha dirty rags surrounding, intimidating, and belittling Catholics in London...

I was so appalled with the hypocrisy, that I ended it about half way through.

Bottom line?

Put an end to dogma, else such archaic suffering will continue.

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

^ now imagine, he was in Syria, or any other shit hole Muslim country... doing the exact same thing... He'd have been beheaded. or burned alive. who knows what would have happened to him. And this woulda all been done by your average civilian walking the streets. They would of absolutely shit canned this guy for sticking to his guns like that. Good for him btw, hes defiantly got balls.

So don't tell me Islam isn't a cancer on society. Look at what's really happening around the world where these dirt bag people roam. They are here to absolutely dominate you, and push Islam onto you and your way of life. Their not here to integrate, believe me.

and btw if your gonna link my to any kind of politician... it would be someone like Geert Wilders. just a FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8SugzH4m8s

So, a crazy guy is shouting about God in the park and it drew a crowd?
    Seen this a lot in many countries.
    You're reaching on this one inrich.
    I think it should be a MINIMUM payment of 20% across the board for any kinda house. Who can't save 20% nowadays, just stop eating out, drive a japanese shit box, and save, its not hard.. have some fucking discipline. Half you niggers shouldn't even be in the houses you live in now.

we can't all drive X5Ms

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

^ omfg I love your tag. lol I can't believe I said that! its fucking hilarious!!!

Adults arguing over fairy tales
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

"I believe in a kinder, gentler sky daddy, so my delusion is milder!"

NUH UH! My imaginary friend can beat your imaginary friend up !
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    NC1

Aliens. It's definitely Aliens!

Oh ma can't wait to fly Emirates and go to Dubai some day
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast