VTAKK

Originally posted by InRich
    SEE why I needed security in Muslim-majority Molenbeek, Belgium

http://www.therebel.media/previously...ource=therebel

@the rebel

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by BigMass
    Really? I personally don't think it's worth my time to attack straw men and construct arguments to why our society today is superior to that of one that includes witch burnings. I could ask you the same question because I know you don't believe in witch burnings. Bring me a position you actually support and are prepared to defend if you actually want me to reply instead of trying to get me tilting at windmills.
    I'm currently on the other side of the world where parts of the country here still believe in witch hunting, which in our western eyes is just an excuse for violence against women. You believe that we should welcome and integrate everyone yet your views are deemed "the way things should be". What makes you think that your western views are correct? Or should people here vote for what they feel is right? What happens when you're no longer the majority and become the minority? What if the new majority believes in bringing back witch hunts?

Originally posted by Seth1968
    Your comments almost brought this very active thread to a screeching halt.

I doubt I'm alone in wondering what you're trying to suggest, but I suspect it might be similar to my suggestion of "subjective jello".

In other words, if you could go back in time, and stop the various plagues, would you? Or, perhaps such perceived atrocities are necessary for human development?

Yinyang or bust?
    There are so many ways that my post could have been interpreted but really I'm just trying to bridge the gap between 2 polarizing and extreme views in hopes that some people can understand someone like InRich's point of view without labeling it racist.

Honestly it bugs me how often generalizations and risk assessments is simply (and lazily) labeled racism. This coming from a minority. The other day an old white man told me my people I couldn't drive. That wasn't racist, it's a completely legitimate generalization. It's funny how we can use so many metrics in every day life to calculate risk in industries like insurance. Smoker? Big rates. DUI? Huge rates. Lots of crashes? Huge rates. But bring race or gender into it and it's the dark ages and we should go to hell for even thinking about it.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

I'd agree if you'd use anyone else as an example, but InRich, really? If the guy in your example had said "we should take your license away because you filthy chinks will never be smart enough to learn how to drive", would you still think he had a point or would you think he's just a racist prick?

There is basically 2 different issues being brought up, and while they are related, they are certainly not the same thing at all:

a) The implications of mass immigration that offset cultural norms for western countries

b) The belief that Islam is the root of all of the issues, and that all immigrants with a Muslim background should be stopped.

A) For the record, I am not a fan of mass immigration at all... from any country, regardless of religion or culture. As Rage mentions above, issues start to arise with integration when numbers become too large. I believe strongly that Canadian values are some of the best in the world, and I would not want any kind of movement within the country to change those values.

B) I am however not against immigration. I think that diversification from people all over the world is one thing that strengthens our country. It makes us tolerant and understanding, and adds considerable value to our country. That includes Muslim immigrants that share Canadian values. We have freedom of religion in this country, and while I am not religious, I deeply respect the rights of those who are. That is part of being Canadian.

I definitely disagree with InRich on his ban all Muslims approach, becoming entrenched in that sort of belief is dangerous and what eventually leads to wars. Where I do agree with him is that new immigrants that come here need to be open to being progressive if their values or religions beliefs conflict with Canadian law and our charter of rights and freedoms. In contrast to the propaganda that InRich keeps posting, I do believe strongly that an overwhelming majority of Muslims in Canada are very progressive in that sense.

If an applicant for immigration or refugee status cannot move past the basics of acknowledging that all people are equal and have a right to live here regardless of race, religion, gender, or sexual preference because they feel their religion/culture takes precedent, then maybe in that case it is best if they are denied entry.

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

Good good... now that we're all on the same page. Some of you need to remove my personal info, and company info in some previous posts. That shits not cool. you guys should be ashamed of trying to effect my lively hood like that.

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

JUST IN - 08/06/2016

2 female Belgian police officers wounded in machete attack, assailant shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’
    I can't do anything more but laugh at Europes situation now. They wanted this shit. Now look at em. Lets start taking bets. I got 5 bucks on another attack within 5 days.

https://www.rt.com/news/354876-belgi...ack-charleroi/

Originally posted by Antonito
    I'd agree if you'd use anyone else as an example, but InRich, really?
    True. Why InRich being singled out? Many others here have expressed a similar opinion and some have even openly agreed with him.

Maybe it's the way he expresses his opinion? Let's see:

On Muslims:
    trash culture, from people who don't belong in civilized nations.
    Here's a few muzzies
    Here's a buncha dirty rags
    filthy fucking rags
    The entire fucking Islamic culture is backwards...
    I dont really care that their inbred
    On police/black violence:
    these idiots are jumping around like chimpanzees when the officers telling em to stop.
    On gays:
    I can get a bit squeamish when I see two guys kissing or making out in public, kinda grosses me out
    On Brexit:
    If they stay... their fucking idiots, and there's no hope for them in the future. their country is being pulled apart by Muslims and other trash
    On promising to STFU:
    I'll just wait till the entire EU is completely fucked over before piping up again with the I told you so... Allah akbar!
    Followed by:
    I told you this shit is going to become a regular occurance.
    I told you guys this was gonna happen
    I told you so
    I only went back a few weeks, but yeah, I don't see a problem here.

Clearly, InRich is a super insightful guy who has some very interesting and helpful things to say on various subjects.

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

^ oh did I hurt your feelings? I'll bring you some tissues ok?

My feelings are fine, thanks. It's your feelings that are fucked. I'm just demonstrating why most people think you're a complete idiot, ok?

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

All right...I am done...thanks for coming out....
    ...@therealarifjina...

Whoa! Did not expect that. You're welcome, everyone.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Wasn't just you....it has been a long time coming...
    ...@therealarifjina...

It certainly has been, EK. Thanks! This forum just got a bit smarter and more civilized.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    Whoa! Did not expect that. You're welcome, everyone.
    Not like he hasn't been banned before

Just wait for OnRich to start posting.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Rich had a few valid points and a number of other members tried to highlight them in an effort to keep the conversation from plunging into a very nasty place. The "filty/dirty rags" stuff was just taking it too far.

Fact is banning him was probably in his best interest given the fact, whether you agree it should or not it was going to affect his business negatively.
    Last edited by rx7_turbo2; 08-06-2016 at 04:52 PM.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

Originally posted by killramos

Not like he hasn't been banned before

Just wait for OnRich to start posting.
    More like UnRich, because NDP.

But it doesn't matter, this forum has rules and he's a habitual offender. That's without even taking this section into consideration.

He is also free to continue his style of discourse on sites like Stormfront and TheRebel's comment section.

My Ride
    2009 G37X sedan, 2009 Murano

I feel sorry for the guy honestly, he is clearly off his rocker and I hope he gets the help he needs before he turns into another psycho white guy going postal....

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Haha, so its ok to call trump and his followers psychotic and nazis, but not fair play the other way?

Typical Beyond. Not that I agree with the way inrich voiced his opinion much, there is a certain level of discourse that is tolerable, but he literally was banned for calling people names.

My Ride
    2009 G37X sedan, 2009 Murano

HiTemp, I didn't read everything he had to say about Trump, I'm sure a lot of it was normal discourse, but I did see a lot straight up racist rants. I definitely don't see all of Trump's followers as crazy psychos, I actually do see where they are coming from for some things....but InRich seemed like a real nutjob, in a certifiable sense. If I was his friend in real life and knew he had these thoughts I would be seriously concerned.
    Last edited by JohnnyHockey; 08-06-2016 at 07:17 PM.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast