Quantcast
Another machete attack Germany 07/24/2016 - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Another machete attack Germany 07/24/2016

Originally posted by duaner

Different roads or lane assignment? Muslims get the fast lane but the rest of us get double the lanes.
    Different roads

Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Can't post this image, and too lazy to save / upload to my photobucket

http://photographersdirect.com/pdwm....42941&s=95&p=8

Clearly takes you on a different path
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Edge

Ha ha! That's crazy. Sure would make it easy for terrorists to know who to pick off first (if that was an issue in Saudi).

Originally posted by 01RedDX

I use it just as I've heard it used many times before. That is, a "subtlety", or small part of a whole. But meh, there are thousands and thousands of words that have not only changed through history, but now have the complete opposite meaning.

You make it sound as if it's a mathematical error, and since it's not mathematics, then it's all subjective jello

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

^ The entire fucking Islamic culture is backwards...

This is what pisses me off the most. They come here. Don't respect us, dont respect our culture, and impose their shit on us... worst part is all these leftist idiots are more than willing to let it happen. Than when shit really hits the fan, they fall back to people like to me fix their fuck ups. pisses me right off to no end. Look at the government... Letting in hundreds of thousands of people, ONLY SCREENED NOW, because everyone was talking about it, and finally demanded it happen, otherwise these idiots were gonna let in just anyone... OR take the debt situation. Leftest burrow tons of cash, who cares about the interest payments, who cares about anything right? Someone will always come by later to clean it all up. Like Ralph Klein did back in the day. There's no fucking accountability anymore. No one gives a fuck. Till shit hits the fan... like in Sweden. France.. England.

Look at Europe!!! Its signed it own death warrant! Their way of life is no more. And its radically changed within the last 5 years. France has been on a state of emergency for the past 8 months!!!!!!! 8 months! the people living in fear of the next Islamic attack in the name of Islam. Then these fools try and blame it on the insane... sad shit. really.

Its just like.... wow... wake the fuck up. These people are not here seeking refuge. Their there to dominate you. Same shits gonna happen here IF WE LET IT! its not too late yet.

This ^^^ is all me, Hitemp and Seth are trying to say. We're talking about it, because if we don't, want this kinda shit to ruin our country too. yet you all just sit here, shrug your shoulders, roll back your eyes and call me and anyone who agree's with me racist. Even trying to effect my company and living and livelihood cause you dont agree with me. its pathetic. You guys should be ashamed of doing that to me actually.

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by 403Gemini

He also said the best part about being a pilot is that since women don't have rights there, and there is no "equal opportunity" hires, all of the flight attendants are smoking hot 10/10 chicks
    pics?

wait. that's probably not allowed right? haha
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Model S

Do people understand that "The Muslim Brotherhood" is a specific group who chose that name for themselves and is considered a terrorist organization by muslim governments in countries that already have Sharia Law? Any information about what some individual member wrote about his idea for a hare brained global master plan has roughly as much weight as a fan fiction blogger at a star trek convention. This would be like finding some guy with 301 youtube views spouting nonsense and assuming it is the smoking gun proof of a global conspiracy.

Also the guy in this article was a norwegian somali that moved in 2002. Wtf does that have to do with the refugee issue? Even if the EU took in zero refugees, he'd still be in the country.

My Ride

So, are people just stirring up shit with pictures of muslim-only lanes, or did anyone take 5 minutes to look into what those signs actually mean?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religi...n#Saudi_Arabia

You are talking to people who think Islam is a race.

Originally posted by 403Gemini
    Road sign in Saudi Arabia - they don't allow white people to drive on some roads

My Ride
    Edge

Originally posted by Abeo
    So, are people just stirring up shit with pictures of muslim-only lanes, or did anyone take 5 minutes to look into what those signs actually mean?

Interesting.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Originally posted by InRich
    ^ The entire fucking Islamic culture is backwards...

This is what pisses me off the most. They come here. Don't respect us, dont respect our culture, and impose their shit on us... worst part is all these leftist idiots are more than willing to let it happen. Than when shit really hits the fan, they fall back to people like to me fix their fuck ups. pisses me right off to no end. Look at the government... Letting in hundreds of thousands of people, ONLY SCREENED NOW, because everyone was talking about it, and finally demanded it happen, otherwise these idiots were gonna let in just anyone... OR take the debt situation. Leftest burrow tons of cash, who cares about the interest payments, who cares about anything right? Someone will always come by later to clean it all up. Like Ralph Klein did back in the day. There's no fucking accountability anymore. No one gives a fuck. Till shit hits the fan... like in Sweden. France.. England.

Look at Europe!!! Its signed it own death warrant! Their way of life is no more. And its radically changed within the last 5 years. France has been on a state of emergency for the past 8 months!!!!!!! 8 months! the people living in fear of the next Islamic attack in the name of Islam. Then these fools try and blame it on the insane... sad shit. really.

Its just like.... wow... wake the fuck up. These people are not here seeking refuge. Their there to dominate you. Same shits gonna happen here IF WE LET IT! its not too late yet.

This ^^^ is all me, Hitemp and Seth are trying to say. We're talking about it, because if we don't, want this kinda shit to ruin our country too. yet you all just sit here, shrug your shoulders, roll back your eyes and call me and anyone who agree's with me racist. Even trying to effect my company and living and livelihood cause you dont agree with me. its pathetic. You guys should be ashamed of doing that to me actually.
    Hahahahahaha that was hilarious!!! I was going to write a response but it's futile at this point, you can't educate this level narcissism.

Do yourself a favour and google what disproportionate means.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Edge

Originally posted by googe
    Do people understand that "The Muslim Brotherhood" is a specific group who chose that name for themselves and is considered a terrorist organization by muslim governments in countries that already have Sharia Law? Any information about what some individual member wrote about his idea for a hare brained global master plan has roughly as much weight as a fan fiction blogger at a star trek convention. This would be like finding some guy with 301 youtube views spouting nonsense and assuming it is the smoking gun proof of a global conspiracy.
    Of course they're "a specific group who chose that name for themselves." The same as all the other specific groups that chose names for themselves. What does that have to do with anything?

Are you seriously suggesting that a 1991 document found in an FBI raid (along with many other documents), written by Mohamed Akram, the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in America at the time, is on par with with a sic-fi fictional blogger?

Are you aware that 'In 1996, Abdurahman Alamoudi, a top agent of the Muslim Brotherhood in the United States, declared, "I have no doubt in my mind, Muslims sooner or later will be the moral leadership of America. It depends on me and you, either we do it now or we do it after a hundred years, but this country will become a Muslim country".' (The Cross in the Shadow of the Crescent, pp. 179-180)

Or did you know that among the archived documents found in that same FBI raid in 2004, was a master plan called The Project, written in 1982:

'Patrick Poole, an anti-terrorism consultant and a leading analyst with regard to the Muslim Brotherhood...describes The Project this way:

[The Project] represents a flexible, multi-phased, long-term approach to the "cultural invasion" of the West. Calling for the utilization of various tactics, ranging from immigration, infiltration, surveillance, propaganda, protest, deception, political legitimacy and terrorism, The Project has served for more than two decades as the Muslim Brotherhood "master plan".' (The Cross in the Shadow of the Crescent, p. 181)

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by Abeo

Interesting. So Muslims are allowed to ban non Muslims while Trump wanting to ban Muslims isn't acceptable? Kinda ironic haha.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Originally posted by rage2

Interesting. So Muslims are allowed to ban non Muslims while Trump wanting to ban Muslims isn't acceptable? Kinda ironic haha.
    lol Rage. I know you know how terrible that argument is. BUT, if Trump wants to run for King of Saudi Arabia he's more than welcome to it. In fact, he can start right now! He can leave the US to those that have an interest in evolving society forward towards the 22nd century and not to those intent on setting the western world back to the age of witch burnings and flat earthers

Originally posted by msommers
    Seth, do you have empirical evidence to show the rest of us what we're apparently not getting? Spread the word.

What actions should be taken based on what evidence?
    you're trying to have a dialogue with people that have made up their minds a priori and start with racist and xenophobic presuppositions.

It is irrelevant to them to look at facts. If someone gets knifed and is white, they don't jump at the, "LUNATIC CHRISTIAN" angle. For good reason because it's insane. However, if a lone nut (that was born by Islamic parents) out of a mental asylum with a history of mental illness and delusions and no known link to any radicalization and even any inclining towards religion ends up knifing a handful of people on a bus somewhere on the other side of planet earth, (FYI to those that don't known yet, but the earth is large with a very large human population). The entire Muslim faith and every Muslim on earth is to blame for this and MUST PAY! So far, there is zero evidence that this new knife attack had anything to do with an organized Islamic plot. So to go to that before even knowing the facts, it's purely irrational. If anyone on the opposite side wants to chime in on how it was rational based on evidence, I'm still waiting to hear it. I don't think some of you know what evidence means. "feeling" or a completely unrelated event from a month ago is not evidence FYI

Originally posted by BigMass

you're trying to have a dialogue with people that have made up their minds a priori and start with racist and xenophobic presuppositions.

I don't even...

Please explain my specific racist and xenophobic position, and while you're at it please explain all of my hundreds of posts in regards to developing human rights and civil equality in general.

Wow, I'm involved in a debate in which not only do Duaner and I agree on a fundamental problem, but I'm also fundamentally disagreeing with BigMass (which I don't normally do).

The irony and beauty of it all, is that just because we disagree, NONE of us are going to go all machete on another.

On a side note, my best friend is a die hard Christian, but I'm a die hard Agnostic / Atheist. Not only does he not try to kill me, but most of our time together is spent in TRUE tolerance, and above all, laughter and peace.

Originally posted by Seth1968

I don't even...

Please explain my specific racist and xenophobic position,
    the most recent attack had nothing to do with Islam as far as the evidence shows. But yet it generated a bunch of posts showing ignorance, stupidity and a lack of interested in the facts. As so far as to say that it's all a conspiracy and lies to cover up the fact that it was in fact the MUSLIMS. Just go back and look over the posts even you yourself made.

^ Do you actually believe such nonsense and propaganda?
    As in, "The police are lying about how massively Islam and Muslims are to blame for this, and how it's a conspiracy." Which it would have to be for all the cover-ups to be occurring now.
    Last edited by BigMass; 08-04-2016 at 07:33 PM.

the most recent attack had nothing to do with Islam as far as the evidence shows. But yet it generated a bunch of posts showing ignorance, stupidity and a lack of interested in the facts. As so far as to say that it's all a conspiracy and lies to cover up the fact that it was in fact the MUSLIMS. Just go back and look over the posts even you yourself made.
    With all due respect BigMass, you're not very good at debating a topic.

You take a "small" (is that better Red?) statement I made, and use it to divert away from my main point and posts. It's called a Red Herring.

In regards to the recent attack, BOTH you and I have no facts from the media, government, or police. With that said my position is much stronger in that we each have no empirical evidence, but at least I've got circumstantial evidence due to current and past precedent.

Even if this was a religious nut case attack, do you honestly think that the government and their cop puppets, would immediately say so and hence provoke further civil disruption?

With all due respect BigMass, you're not very good at debating a topic.

You take a "small" (is that better Red?) statement I made, and use it to divert away from my main point and posts. It's called a Red Herring.

In regards to the recent attack, BOTH you and I have no facts from the media, government, or police. With that said my position is much stronger in that we each have no empirical evidence, but at least I've got circumstantial evidence due to current and past precedent.

Even if this was a religious nut case attack, do you honestly think that the government and their cop puppets, would immediately say so and hence provoke further civil disruption?
    red herring? I don't think you know what that means. It's exactly on topic, as you believe Scotland Yard is lying to you. Show me the evidence for this right now. Or is this just your belief. They state there is no evidence this has anything to do with radical Islam and is almost certainty a mental health issue based on medical records. I have no reason to doubt this. If you have reason to go against those delivering to us this information, please show me. Considering every single time an incident had ties to radical Islam it was told to us publicly, I don't see why they would start to lie now. Think about. The only reason you know any incident so far was Isis or attributed to radical Islam was because of the same people that you are now saying are not to be trusted. Think about it. That's the logical fallacy of Cherry Picking.
    Last edited by BigMass; 08-04-2016 at 07:59 PM.

As in, "The police are lying about how massively Islam and Muslims are to blame for this, and how it's a conspiracy." Which it would have to be for all the cover-ups to be occurring now.
    You think the government/police/organization/random people aren't capable of lying to people?

http://listverse.com/2013/06/27/10-p...us-government/

You ever hear the saying the truth is somewhere in the middle? Well, on the one side you have conspiracy theorist nutbars who think the moon landings were faked and the world is flat, and on the other side you have people who think the government is absolutely totally transparent and would never withhold information or cover up anything no matter what motives it might have to do so.

Don't fall to one side or another because they are both equally retarded.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast