Quantcast
Trump or Clinton? - Page 49 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Who would you vote for?

Voters
398. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clinton

186 46.73%
  • Trump

212 53.27%
Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 39 48 49 50 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump or Clinton?

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

future45 supports trump... yeah, he is for sure going to help out a "significant portion of the populace" if by significant you mean rich white businessmen

Originally posted by ercchry
    future45 supports trump... yeah, he is for sure going to help out a "significant portion of the populace" if by significant you mean rich white businessmen
    Well unlike Clinton, at least he's not OWNED by rich white businessmen.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Originally posted by Seth1968

Well unlike Clinton, at least he's not OWNED by rich white businessmen.
    Uh... he IS a rich white businessman

Uh... he IS a rich white businessman
    Obviously, I meant "controlled by", as opposed to the Clinton corporate puppet.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

So hedge fund managers are picking up his media tab, and he has his own billionaire motives... but thats somehow different than being a career politician that is also backed by big money? Wut?

Come on Seth! You love a good conspiracy, don't just drink the trump kool aid cause he is "edgy"

My Ride
    ute

Trump isn't a cause, he's an effect.

Even if he doesn't win the flavour of populace politics he's enabled will continue. The next candidate will likely be something more politically refined than Trump, but the overall sentiment is there.

So hedge fund managers are picking up his media tab, and he has his own billionaire motives... but thats somehow different than being a career politician that is also backed by big money? Wut?

Come on Seth! You love a good conspiracy, don't just drink the trump kool aid cause he is "edgy"
    I'm not saying he's totally as anti establishment as he portrays himself to be, but that's what his supporters see, and that's all that matters.

Originally posted by Buster
    Trump isn't a cause, he's an effect.

Even if he doesn't win the flavour of populace politics he's enabled will continue. The next candidate will likely be something more politically refined than Trump, but the overall sentiment is there.
    A sentiment that's been growing for decades.

BTW- Good point on being an effect.

One more day, enjoy the sunshine while it lasts, for tomorrow we dine in hell.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tack-West.html

300,000 NATO troops upgraded to "high alert" for the next 72 hours at least.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/07/news...016/index.html

Mexico braces for currency collapse. Assuming Trump: Personally I think a 30% drop in the peso is likely but more likely is a 60% drop on the week (slightly less than half as valuable in a week)

No longer is democracy a thing to be celebrated, it is a thing to try and survive.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 11-07-2016 at 08:40 PM.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

So... Anyone want to guess what cities will riot the hardest?

Because it really doesn't matter who wins, 48% of the population either way is going to be pissed.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

Originally posted by ZenOps
    So... Anyone want to guess what cities will riot the hardest?

Because it really doesn't matter who wins, 48% of the population either way is going to be pissed.
    Gonna be too busy watching the Natgeo special on Mars with nothing but Hillary supporters (Elon Musk, Neil degrasse Tyson, etc) being positive, hopeful and inspiring about science and the future of space exploration. I hope to see the end of Trump and his harkening to the good old days of witch burnings, slavery, geocentrism and am completely prepared to flush that load of shit down the toilet and move forward towards something much more useful for humanity than that giant sack of white turd.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

You want riots? If trump wins, there will be riots caused by democrat supporters.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Originally posted by BigMass
    Gonna be too busy watching the Natgeo special on Mars with nothing but Hillary supporters (Elon Musk, Neil degrasse Tyson, etc) being positive, hopeful and inspiring about science and the future of space exploration. I hope to see the end of Trump and his harkening to the good old days of witch burnings, slavery, geocentrism and am completely prepared to flush that load of shit down the toilet and move forward towards something much more useful for humanity than that giant sack of white turd.
    Sadly a Trump loss doesn't just flush it down the toilet. This election has been a game changer. I think Trump will lose, but the ground swell of support for him and more importantly what he stood for will not be satiated. There's a number of issues that will dog Hillary for the foreseeable future and if you think she'll be at the helm of anything that will help humanity well.....

The really scary thought is that at some point a candidate will emerge that shares Trumps position on things, bucks the system as he has, but appears FAR more Presidential. By that time America will have had 4 years min of the same old same old Hillary bullshit and the pendulum swing will be nothing short of frightening.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

Sadly a Trump loss doesn't just flush it down the toilet. This election has been a game changer. I think Trump will lose, but the ground swell of support for him and more importantly what he stood for will not be satiated. There's a number of issues that will dog Hillary for the foreseeable future and if you think she'll be at the helm of anything that will help humanity well.....

The really scary thought is that at some point a candidate will emerge that shares Trumps position on things, bucks the system as he has, but appears FAR more Presidential. By that time America will have had 4 years min of the same old same old Hillary bullshit and the pendulum swing will be nothing short of frightening.
    I agree. It is I that wants to flush that down the toilet but I know it will linger. But there might be a scenario where Hillary wins and the Dems get a majority and are able to implement their ideas and America does well into the 21st century and prepares for AI, automation, education, universal healthcare, universal basic income, technology, war on terror, space exploration, science, social justice, foreign agreements, etc. You think her term would be bullshit, I disagree on policy alone. I think she would be a stronger president than Obama.

If Hillary wins; (ok Trump still has a chance, I fully admit that) Is it still possible that next time someone like Trump comes around, or worse, and gets in? Well, I hope not and I don't think so. Why? Because the dems are pushing for education. Trump support relies on uneducated people (polls). The majority of whites support Trump, BUT the majority of college educated whites support Hillary. If the Dems are able to make post secondary more affordable for everyone and get people educated, then I am confident in another 4 or 8 years America will have a much more informed public than they have now (people that understand that climate change isn't a conspiracy theory, evolution isn't the teachings of Satan, and repealing Roe/Wade is insane, etc. It is no wonder the republicans want nothing to do with affordable college.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    You want riots? If trump wins, there will be riots caused by democrat supporters.
    You gotta be prepared for all situations!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN12X11R
    Ultracrepidarian

dv/dt

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Imo in the end whoever wins doesn't fully matter unless they have the majority of Senate/House of Representative seats (Congress) in their party's favour. Currently US Congress is majority GOP, you saw that Obama couldn't get anything done his 2nd term because they constantly would vote against such and such legislations or bills the POTUS initially wanted.

Same will go for Trump or Hillary for that matter I think, either of them should they win need to have majority seats in order wreak the havoc they desire, otherwise being POTUS will just be for namesake purposes the first few years until they switch up in the House.

My Ride
    dumpster trains

I will admit, from the talks I have had with my classmates there is a couple ways to look at this.

1. Hillary will and like should win
    2. Trump wins, barely. But he will have no support from the senate, meaning he will essentially be a useless president. But he will have veto power which means nothing progressive will happen.

Basically a Trump win will hurt the world in many ways
    Originally posted by speedog
    So more beyond armchair activism at work again?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

lol the dems are definitely going to lose the senate even if Clinton is elected.

I say Clinton wins, that's just the likelihood at this point ( the ridiculous part is how much the fate of this election varies based on which day the election is actually held, Americans voters are retarded) .

No matter what happens the US federal government will be a joke for another 4 years ( maybe less the way things in the stupid race have been going ).

They should honestly just do away with primaries and ban campaigning before mid October unless they want this reality tv to keep going on every 4 years for the next hundred years. What a waste of energy.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Originally posted by killramos
    lol the dems are definitely going to lose the senate even if Clinton is elected.
    how do you figure? there are many seats in both Senate and House up for grabs in this same election so nobody will know for sure who is elected before making their Senate vote.

unless you mean in the next midterm election?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I'm not saying that the result of the presidential election will mean the dems lose the senate, I am saying that when they hold the senatorial election today the dems are going to lose a ton of seats. People are pretty pissed off at the dems in general right now and i think the republicans are going to capitalize on that...

I also have absolutely no idea how my last post was off topic for the who do you think is going to win thread and moved here.

Nor the post above mine, might as well lock the thread for reply
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 39 48 49 50 59 ... LastLast