Quantcast
Trump or Clinton? - Page 15 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Who would you vote for?

Voters
398. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clinton

186 46.73%
  • Trump

212 53.27%
Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump or Clinton?

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Sorry, couldn't hear you over your gagging on the Clinton campaign's dong

And what "full medical report" did Hillary release? "Myths from Trumps people"

Biased much?
    of course he's biased. Wait, wait, please tell me you're going to try to say you're not biased

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Do you guys remember that time the media had spun it real hard that it was incredibly likely that McCain was going to die within the first term due to his health?

How many years ago was that?

US Elections are hilarious

https://www.google.ca/?ion=1&espv=2#...+likely+to+die
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by Antonito
    of course he's biased. Wait, wait, please tell me you're going to try to say you're not biased
    I am biased, but I don't think I'm biased FOR Trump

I've argued in his favour only because I disagree with Clinton, not because I like him. It's like Scott Adam's I guess.

I find it shitty that Trump's campaign manager was dealing with Russia and Ukraine like that, and gives a bit of credit to the whole "Trump's ties with Russia" argument. However, considering the amount of corrupt dictators and broken governments that have donated to the Clinton Foundation, well ok then.

Or how about Clinton's main campaign manager advocating for Islamic law and against women's rights? Hmm.

Point is that if you are going to sling mud, it better stick. Calling someone out on the exact bad behaviour you partake in doesn't get you much traction with me.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I'm fully biased. I see trump as the best way to tear apart BOTH parties from the inside out, and it's my opinion that would be GOOD for America in the long run. I love that country, but it is getting worse year by year, and it needs some kind of political reset. Make no mistake, a vote for Hillary is a vote for the status quo. A vote of confidence in the entire system.

I'm also biased because now I have big money riding on a trump victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 02:34 PM.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by 01RedDX

But seriously, why do you figure Trump is refusing to release his full medical records, like Hillary did?
    I dunno would you? Would you post your medical records on this forum for example?

It's a completely ridiculous request and once upon a time was considered one of the few areas where even very public figures were granted automatic privacy. Cases of illness: "we are going to respect his/her and their families privacy in this matter". Think of Rob Ford in his last months, what was his response to the media? Anyone think that was unreasonable?

Literally any other response than "No" is a complete joke and political grandstanding. I actually think a lot less of Hillary for releasing them if she actually did (I haven't actually seen any such release not that I have been bothering to follow this farce of an election much lately).

Not to mention in the grand scheme of things it isn't something hard to falsify at all. Who is going to call you out on it? Your doctor? The one who is bound by medical privilege? The release means nothing and is in no way a symbol of honesty.

Just my 2 cents
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

"big money" was a joke.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 02:33 PM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I enjoy reading the Eric Grenier poll analysis on CBC. Great quote today about how Hillary's unlikeableness causes her trouble in some states.
    "It raises the question: just how badly would Donald Trump be losing if his opponent wasn't Hillary Clinton?"

Totally agree. Trump would be destroyed by a stronger or more charismatic opponent.

Rent for campaign hq in trump tower in March (when he was self funding): $36,000
    Rent for campaign hq in trump tower in July (Republican Party dollars funding): $170,000

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57...b03d51368a82b9

This guy surely wouldn't use his presidential power to benefit his own companies/himself

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

The idea of Trump being more fit to serve, by any definition, is a joke too.
    You are reaaaaaalllllllyyyy grasping at straws here dude, give it a rest.

I think we can all agree that having a 70 year old person as president seems odd. Look at Obama and how much his hair has grayed

So I was listening to a podcast yesterday about the Jonestown massacre. I suggest everyone listen to tapes of Jim Jones addressing "his people". It is scary how similar the way trump speaks to Americans is to how Jones spoke to his followers. Scared the hell out of me!

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    I enjoy reading the Eric Grenier poll analysis on CBC. Great quote today about how Hillary's unlikeableness causes her trouble in some states.
    "It raises the question: just how badly would Donald Trump be losing if his opponent wasn't Hillary Clinton?"

Totally agree. Trump would be destroyed by a stronger or more charismatic opponent.
    It's interesting how many ways the media finds to turn any bad news about Hillary against Trump.

The exact same logic can be used in the reverse....

If they had chosen a stronger Republican candidate, then Hillary would not be posing nearly as much a threat to Donald.

This whole thing is a monumental slap in the face to the average everyday citizen.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

The idea of Trump being more fit to serve, by any definition, is a joke too. Despite her numerous problems, Hillary still has him beat on qualifications, credentials, experience, transparency....
    Ummm...I'm sorry. Did you just say Hillary has someone - anyone!? - beat on TRANSPARENCY?

Like...the word that means being open, forthcoming and honest? That kind of thing?

Didn't Wikileaks just dump another 15,000 deleted Hillary emails...above and beyond everything she's already lied about and covered up.

And before you start arguing that Donald hasn't been forthcoming about this and that (e.g. how much he earns etc,...and I'm not defending him, I'd agree with you on that), remember that the things Hillary has been straight up LYING about are state business and top secret material that have homeland security implications.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 02:33 PM.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Why are politics always about who sucks less
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    oooo

It really makes no difference who wins, it's not like they can pass anything on their own anyways. It needs to go through congress and the senate, look how little Obama was able to get done.

Hillary was put there by the democrats (vs Bernie), the republicans did not want Trump but he has $$$ and fame enough to win anyways. Hopefully this is enough to freak out both parties to restructure and realize that the American public is pissed off with all the lobbying and corruption. This is essentially Alberta voting the NDP in if the NDP didn't have the ability to really effect any change.
    2017 VW Jetta 1.4T (winter car)
    2010 F-350 Nortruck Tool Shed
    2007 BMW 5 (Wifey's)
    2004 Audi A4 1.8T 6spd Stage III w/ Meth
    1985 F-250 6.9L IDI w/ATS turbo

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Hey, remember that time Hillary Clinton was totally not sick and in great health, and all of the "alt-right" were a bunch of conspiracy theorist nut jobs?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN11H0JM

Pneumonia doesn't just "appear".

I don't actually think that she is sick, but jesus, she is NOT the person (nor is trump) who I would want to lead my country.

Also, this article demonstrates how weird things are in the USA right now:

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-co...king-president

As a Canadian, we grew up knowing all about American exceptionalism, and make no mistake, the country of the USA is an incredible place. Rather than fight for it, Obama has turned it into another sissified country with an ever diminishing amount of power.

People bitch and moan about USA "colonialism" and forcing its views on the world, well, wait until its China doing the same thing. Its amazing what happens when the numbers are in your favour.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 02:28 PM.

Originally posted by HiTempguy1
    Pneumonia doesn't just "appear".
    Uh, what? It's a fairly common condition. I had a cold once that ended with me getting it. Took a couple of weeks to get rid of it.

Pneumonia is simply inflammation of the lung's air sacs, usually accompanied by fluid. There's like a zillion things that can cause it.

A combination of Albuterol and Fluticasone usually works very quickly in relieving the symptoms.

Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 ... LastLast