Quantcast
Obama founded ISIS. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama founded ISIS.

Default Obama founded ISIS.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/11/us...ally.html?_r=0

According to Trump. Not that its an unusual thing, Bush also sponsored many nations in the middle east that ended up being pretty nasty.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

Can the elections happen already? The rest of the world is getting really sick of this ass clown.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

It's funny how when this was used to attack Republicans (namely Bush), it was completely OK. If Trump uses the same argument, oh noes.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-d...sh-create-isis

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7284558.html

I love how everyone is so played by the media and headlines.

End of the day, say what you want about Trump supporters, they're just tired of being spoonfed the same old rhetoric, and have zero trust in the headlines. That's why even though the media has been pretty much 100% against Trump, it's really hasn't done much to halt his momentum.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

We are now fully conditioned to have a strong negative reaction to every word uttered by Donald. It's Pavlovian at this point. We've long since passed the point of reasoned discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    We are now fully conditioned to have a strong negative reaction to every word uttered by Donald. It's Pavlovian at this point. We've long since passed the point of reasoned discussion.
    Pretty much. I've had to stop watching those late night comedy news shows because it got so damn boring regurgitating the same shit over and over again. Although this week's Last Week Tonight was pretty funny, since it made fun of Olympics and talked about Journalism. Refreshing.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    TL

Does anyone even think trump will get elected? Sure Hilary is terrible but i don't think there's any chance the democrats lose

Right before the Republican convention there had to have been a conscience effort by most of the big news outlets to just go at Trump full tilt. Not that CNN had been doing a very good job of presenting a balanced view but since the start of the RNC they've gone into full on attack mode, they're not even pretending to present a fair view of things anymore.

Hillary has a laundry list a 1000 miles long of things that should be receiving coverage and yet nothing gets any coverage.

Will Trump win? I think he had a really good opportunity after getting the nod to tone things down a bit, appear more presidential and increase his chances of an election win. Instead Trump remained Trump and at the end of the day I thinks that's why Hillary may win. Having said that if you think there is no chance he'll win I think you're underestimating how much people are fed up with things down there, how badly they want change and how much they HATE Clinton.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Go banana!

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2
    Right before the Republican convention there had to have been a conscience effort by most of the big news outlets to just go at Trump full tilt. Not that CNN had been doing a very good job of presenting a balanced view but since the start of the RNC they've gone into full on attack mode, they're not even pretending to present a fair view of things anymore.

Hillary has a laundry list a 1000 miles long of things that should be receiving coverage and yet nothing gets any coverage.

Will Trump win? I think he had a really good opportunity after getting the nod to tone things down a bit, appear more presidential and increase his chances of an election win. Instead Trump remained Trump and at the end of the day I thinks that's why Hillary may win. Having said that if you think there is no chance he'll win I think you're underestimating how much people are fed up with things down there, how badly they want change and how much they HATE Clinton.
    Yea I dunno what changed since then from the media perspective, but I do know that the Clinton campaign switched gears and is playing the fear card just as well as Trump now. It's like they watched John Oliver criticize the Clinton campaign on why they're losing against the Trump campaign, took that advice, and just started making Trump moves to fight back. Except nobody is questioning the Clinton camp claims while every word uttered by Trump is examined under a microscope and interpreted in the worst fear possible.

Seriously, this is why I love American politics. Best reality show ever.

My Ride
    Bicycle

I have since accepted a Trump presidency, just to see the world burn.

Originally posted by rage2

End of the day, say what you want about Trump supporters, they're just tired of being spoonfed the same old rhetoric, and have zero trust in the headlines. That's why even though the media has been pretty much 100% against Trump, it's really hasn't done much to halt his momentum.
    I don't know if I agree with that assessment. I mean, yes you are right that they are not buying into the headlines, but I think it really has nothing to do with the lack of trust in the same old rhetoric, but more that they finally have someone who is spewing all the dim and dark rhetoric that feeds into their own insecurities. Sort of an equal and opposite reaction to those that absolutely buy into everything PC... Just the other end of the scale. They want to be so anti PC that they take it to a level that is just as outrageous the other way.

It is the Donald himself (and his team) that are recognizing the opportunity and are taking these people and convincing them that what they are doing is fighting the status quo when in reality I don't think the majority even realized that is what they were doing. They were all just happy to be able to hate again in the public eye and have others that pat them on the back for it.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Trump actually had a chance at winning, he killed it for himself. Coming up to the party conventions, voter stats indicated it going rapidly to a 50/50 split.

In fact, trump surpassed Clinton briefly. I'm quite confident it is game over, but there is still a chance. This is hardly set in stone, especially as Clinton keeps doing a "slow dig" of her own grave with her constant waffling and lying.

Edit-
    To be "on topic", if Bush helped destabilize the middle-east, then Obama most certainly helped ISIS form. Obama's shitty half-assed non-interventionist "but still do backroom deals" crap is way worse than Trump's "pull out of everything" or Bush's "get into everything".

Half-assing is the worst kind of assing
    Last edited by HiTempguy1; 08-11-2016 at 10:43 AM.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Remember when Gore won the popular vote and became president? Yea me neither haha. Lots of time to go, if it was that easy to predict, we'd all be rich betting on the elections.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Originally posted by dandia89
    Does anyone even think trump will get elected? Sure Hilary is terrible but i don't think there's any chance the democrats lose
    I don't think so. Reading something yesterday, a polling analysis said that Trump's supporters are dominantly white and less educated - the problem being there aren't enough of them.
    Ultracrepidarian

No one is questioning Hillary? Did the right wing media get nuked and I missed it?

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Edit-
    To be "on topic", if Bush helped destabilize the middle-east, then Obama most certainly helped ISIS form. Obama's shitty half-assed non-interventionist "but still do backroom deals" crap is way worse than Trump's "pull out of everything" or Bush's "get into everything".

Half-assing is the worst kind of assing
    From an American point of view, obama and trumps plans would work out essentially the same. If America hadn't given weapons to the people who eventually became ISIS, Saudi Arabia would have, and both plans leave Syria and Iraq wide open for this shit to grow. Bushs' plan was the worst by far, if only for body count. 4000 soldiers dead, tens if not hundreds of thousands disabled. Isis wishes it could do that kind of damage

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2
    He's a victim of his own persona.

Originally posted by riander5
    Go banana!
    You rang?
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by Antonito
    No one is questioning Hillary? Did the right wing media get nuked and I missed it?
    The problem is Trump is making it easy for Hillary in the sense that he keep grabbing the headlines in the worse possible way to the point that Hillary's past conduct became not headline worthy.

Trump is the best thing ever happen to DNC.

Originally posted by sexualbanana
    He's a victim of his own persona.
    I'd love to know what happened though. At CNN it's like they had a meeting and said "Fuck our journalistic integrity, Trump is dangerous lets do our part to ensure he looses"
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast