Quantcast
Obama founded ISIS. - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Obama founded ISIS.

Obama also founded the KKK.

I dont get why Canadians are hating on Trump? With the Canadian economy down the shitter it may be beneficial if Trump is elected. For one O&G may have a slight come back. Two hope the USA economy crashes which is beneficial to most countries in the world.
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

Originally posted by Power_Of_Rotary
    I dont get why Canadians are hating on Trump? With the Canadian economy down the shitter it may be beneficial if Trump is elected. For one O&G may have a slight come back. Two hope the USA economy crashes which is beneficial to most countries in the world.
    I would think it is because not everybody places money as the absolute most important thing in their lives when compared to other things they deem important like human rights etc and a fear of what will happen if someone like the Donald are handed the keys that open the door to the most important job in the world.

You don't seriously think that Trump will do anything for Canada, or even the latino population of the US?

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...or-the-us.html

When Trump says he demands Keystone favour the US in raw dollars, he does not mean for the greater US populace - I'm pretty sure its to fund his own personal goals like wall building and nuke launching. Very Kim Jong, very impressive PsyOps type mental confusion ability.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Drowzee_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
    Cocoa $10,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by BigMass
    Or, you know, you could ask scientists instead of making shit up. It was created by the Chinese? No wonder his main block of support is uneducated people
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

Originally posted by BigMass
    Everything else is made in China, why not climate change
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by Xtrema
    I have since accepted a Trump presidency, just to see the world burn.
    Don't need Trump for that. The world is already burning so just enjoy the show!

This is why you can't be World Police. People often tell us to let go, you can't control everything, well someone tell that to the Americans.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Originally posted by max_boost
    Don't need Trump for that. The world is already burning so just enjoy the show!

I think the same, but so has every thinking's individual through the eons.

Good luck in avoiding this land slide. I kind of wish the best, but ya, we're all fucked in this reality.
    Last edited by Seth1968; 08-12-2016 at 06:26 PM.

Originally posted by Canmorite

Or, you know, you could ask scientists instead of making shit up. It was created by the Chinese? No wonder his main block of support is uneducated people
    I'm not discounting the human footprint on climate change - but it's not as drastic as the western world would make it seem. A lot of scientsts have discounted it and have squashed a lot of theories on how "bad' our carbon footprint is. But carbon lets governments tax their people - curious how Trudeau is axing/laying off more scientists than Harper did. Conveniently, it's mostly climate scientists who can disprove his carbon rhetoric

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/08/08...eau-not-harper

Like I said, I'm not discounting our impact on the environment - but I look back at the 80's and 90's and how careless we were as a species, and somehow NOW they're saying we're worse than we were a few decades back?

It's basically a "feel good" tax governments can shove on civilians so even while we're paying it, we can pat ourselves on the back saying "hey, we're saving planet earth though, right?"

I even remember about 15-20 years ago when they were talking about the hole in the ozone layer and how it is irreparable... fast forward to us changing how we live (more recycling, better technology like better light bulbs, etc) , and now the ozone layer is well on it's way to recovery

http://www.express.co.uk/news/scienc...closed-by-2020

I mean, you can actively monitor our air quality in Alberta - http://maps.srd.alberta.ca/AQHI/ - even with our dreaded "tar sands" , Fort Mac constantly floats around air quality 1-2 (the cleanest you can get)
    Last edited by 403Gemini; 08-12-2016 at 11:45 PM.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Trucks

The world population has went from 5 to 7 billion in only 20 years and the number of internal combustion engines has probably increased many times that. This planet is f*cked as long as we remain.

Originally posted by Darell_n
    The world population has went from 5 to 7 billion in only 20 years and the number of internal combustion engines has probably increased many times that. This planet is f*cked as long as we remain.
    So much time is spent arguing over is/isn't climate change real? is/isn't it caused by humans? what should be done about it?

The real conversation should be who gives a fuck. The efforts to slow or stop it will fail, I think that seems pretty clear? Humans will pollute, devastate and destroy this planet till it becomes uninhabitable for us, either that or an external cosmic force will end it. In the meantime I'll do the best I can to enjoy my life and hope I'm long gone before anything bad happens. Does that mean the issue is getting passed on to the next generation? Yup, but it was anyways so...
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

So much time is spent arguing over is/isn't climate change real? is/isn't it caused by humans? what should be done about it?

The real conversation should be who gives a fuck. The efforts to slow or stop it will fail, I think that seems pretty clear? Humans will pollute, devastate and destroy this planet till it becomes uninhabitable for us, either that or an external cosmic force will end it. In the meantime I'll do the best I can to enjoy my life and hope I'm long gone before anything bad happens. Does that mean the issue is getting passed on to the next generation? Yup, but it was anyways so...
    The efforts to slow or stop it will fail? Humans will devastate and destroy the planet? Stellar attitude and with such certainty. Who gives a fuck, it's just the only planet we have. Why bother trying to solve the issue, right?
    Last edited by Canmorite; 08-13-2016 at 01:55 PM.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    Trucks

Why bother trying to solve the issue, right?
    The issue is over population. Go ahead and solve it.

The efforts to slow or stop it will fail? Humans will devastate and destroy the planet? Stellar attitude and with such certainty. Who gives a fuck, it's just the only planet we have. Why bother trying to solve the issue, right?
    Yup. Its always been the only planet we have, that's not new information to the human race, yet it hasn't stopped us from polluting the shit out of it exponentially since we figured out how to burn stuff in a cave. There are any number of "issues" humans haven't and are unlikely to solve, top of that list is Climate Change. The solution to Climate Change will not be found through taxation or technology because neither address the real issue. There's too many humans on this planet and that problem is only getting worse.

You can call it an "attitude", that's cool. I think it's more of an opinion. It's my opinion that doing something will be equally as affective as doing nothing. Do you have evidence to the contrary?
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

"The planet is screwed!"

Looks outside window. Shakes head at over-population nutjobs

The planet isn't overpopulated. We've already had that argument. 14bil people are easily handled, the majority of studies supports that, as does the anecdotal evidence of looking out the frigging window. It may require some lifestyle changes over the next century.

Originally posted by HiTempguy1
    "The planet is screwed!"

The planet isn't overpopulated. We've already had that argument. 14bil people are easily handled, the majority of studies supports that, as does the anecdotal evidence of looking out the frigging window. It may require some lifestyle changes over the next century.
    Excellent. One less thing to worry about.
    Toma the homophobe?

Devastate the planet? LOL.

No sonny, the worst thing that will happen is humanity will die. Life will go on.

The point of all life is the replication of DNA. That's it.

My Ride
    Nothing

Originally posted by HiTempguy1
    "The planet is screwed!"

Right, because I want to live in a place like China where everybody is stacked one-ontop-the-other like a sardin can
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-16-2019 at 02:13 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast