Page 103 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93 102 103 104 113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3846

Thread: Apple Thread

My Ride
    Exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by eglove View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I may be selling some QC35II's for a decent price if you're interested
    Thanks for the offer! I'll holler pending raj's review of the AirPods Pro post-flight.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

I dunno man, I don't think you can beat the Studio 3s for flights if you want to stay with Apple products. I however wish they would go to Lightning or USB-C. I can't believe they haven't updated that yet.

So i caved and got some of these last week(non pros) and im not gonna lie im kinda regretting spending 280 on them. The sound is meh but ive already lost one once and thankfully i found it, i was on a call and then took it out and forgot where i put it lol
    I got some small ears and unless you're bumping them or getting hit i cant see them falling out
    Disclaimer:not disagreeing with you mitsu, you definitely know more than me about them

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    Man 2 hours a day walking through the +15 and you still have enough free time to be an expert on everything?

Kudos
    Imma try and get you some rep points The guy is a total wannabe know it all bahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    You're full of shit in more cases than one because you exaggerate things that make people raise an eyebrow. I'm sticking with that, and I'm not the only one who sees this. It's annoying but also funny.
    I sees it too
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I think Apple stores have a no questions asked 14 day return policy if you still regret them.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Interesting to hear early reviews although I take every review with a grain of salt til I try the product for myself. I find there's subjectivity in every review - people have hugely varying standards for sound quality and fit. I like to do quick cardio intervals on the treadmill at sprinting speeds and its hard to find a balance between something that doesn't fall out and doesn't hurt my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    I track my walking, plus people that work with me hear me on calls while walking every morning. I had to do it because of gout a couple years ago, and it's just a nice routine now and better than sitting on my ass while on long calls.

Waiting on Mitsu proof.
    The true sign of a baller.

Quote Originally Posted by LilDrunkenSmurf View Post
    Well shit. I was hoping they would work based on the fact that Airpods work with Android. Thanks for the info.
    Good news, tested the Airpods pro with my Pixel 3 and all functionality is there. I was able to cycle through the 3 ANC modes on/off/ambient by doing the squeeze and hold gesture.

squeeze (play/stop) and 2x squeeze (next song) worked well but the 3x squeeze (prev song) takes a bit of practice to execute but rarely ever need that functionality.

The squeeze gesture requires a lot of force to register, not sure if that is correctable in future updates but hopefully that changes. That is probably the only flaw I can find.

Not an audiophile but sound quality is better than standard "included with phone" earbuds, a bit bass heavy if anything (not sure if rage2 made changes to sound profile).

For flipstah: Beats Studio 3 blow them away sound quality wise which is no surprise haha, but the ANC is pretty comparable in an office environment. Didn't hear the vents/white noise system at all and couldn't hear exactly what people were saying nearby (but can hear people talking).
    ---

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I'm really missing the tap feature. It seems like the Pro's, I'm one of the outliers where I can't get a perfect seal, even with the largest tip. Even if the seal test goes good for both ears, after an hour or so, I can hear the bass response drop off and have to adjust to reseal it. So with the new pinch gesture and ask kenny mentioned the amount of force required, the AirPod I'm pinching loses it's seal almost immediately. I also found it not as comfy with the tips, but that's after around 2 hours of talk time. The batteries last a little more than that so I guess it's not a huge deal.

Once sealed though, the ANC does a great job. The water fountain over at the +15 by the sandman is loud as fuck, barely hear it with nothing playing, can't hear it with anything playing at 50% or higher.

Tried playing music through it last night, and yea, it sounds way more crisp and detailed throughout the spectrum compared to the non Pros. The non Pros sound downright atrocious when comparing back to back for music, just a tinny little mess.

Calls are kinda weird on the other end now, as mentioned earlier not hearing myself is weird. Tried to get used to it, it's nice that I can hear the other end clearly in loud environments now, so I can get away with calls in louder areas. Only downside is I don't realize I'm in a louder area, and neglect to mute, at which point everyone on the call except me can hear my background noise. Still need to figure out a better way to do calls with ANC in the picture.

Summary, if it wasn't for my battery life taking a shit on the non Pros, I don't think I would've upgraded. The AirPods are great for talking and podcasts, shitty for music, which fits 95% of my use cases. Only advantage is being able to talk in louder areas. Lots of disadvantages for me right now that I need to work around.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

You should get plastic surgery on your ears so that they fit.

A few trusted reviews of the Pros are out and it seems like sound quality is decent but not quite as good as what B&O or Sennheiser already have out. NC feature had me excited for a bit. Was surprised to see Apple release ANC TW earbuds ahead of the pack. Sony is the only major release that has the NC feature. Bose 700 true wireless isn't even scheduled for release til 2020. Apple typically takes their time rolling out new hardware.

On a side note its pretty nuts that a good pair of TW earbuds cost half the price of a phone. Only paid about 600 for my pixel 3. Still worth it as I would get daily usage out of these. TW NC earbuds are way more exciting than any features on a new phone these days. Hopefully prices come way down come holiday shopping season with all the competition.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

The Master and Dynamic MW07plus is coming out, 10hr per charge (3.5hr for the MW07), ANC, ambient mode (MW07 has neither), for the same price of MW07. That's the one I'll consider today.

My Ride
    06 S2000

Quote Originally Posted by kenny View Post
    Good news, tested the Airpods pro with my Pixel 3 and all functionality is there. I was able to cycle through the 3 ANC modes on/off/ambient by doing the squeeze and hold gesture.

squeeze (play/stop) and 2x squeeze (next song) worked well but the 3x squeeze (prev song) takes a bit of practice to execute but rarely ever need that functionality.

The squeeze gesture requires a lot of force to register, not sure if that is correctable in future updates but hopefully that changes. That is probably the only flaw I can find.

Not an audiophile but sound quality is better than standard "included with phone" earbuds, a bit bass heavy if anything (not sure if rage2 made changes to sound profile).

For flipstah: Beats Studio 3 blow them away sound quality wise which is no surprise haha, but the ANC is pretty comparable in an office environment. Didn't hear the vents/white noise system at all and couldn't hear exactly what people were saying nearby (but can hear people talking).
    Thanks for the review. Pros are back on the menu then. It's between those and the Jaybird vista right now. Just something that's better than my OnePlus wireless bullets (v1).
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    My car sounds like shit.

I think Apple stores have a no questions asked 14 day return policy if you still regret them.
    Thanks! They're going back this weekend lol The sound is pretty brutal for what they cost and sure enough i lost one yesterday but i went walking around the +15 today and found 6 on the ground. Anyone need one pm me
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket1k78 View Post
    Thanks! They're going back this weekend lol The sound is pretty brutal for what they cost and sure enough i lost one yesterday but i went walking around the +15 today and found 6 on the ground. Anyone need one pm me
    No problem, that’s the point of premium price points. Lot of room built in to ensure you feel good about the purchase.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

So AppleTV+ came out. And I realize aside from my phone and iPad I have no devices that can connect to it lol. Maybe my basement smart tv (which I don’t use the smart Tv functions on anyways ).

Hopefully they bring out an Xbox app soon.

fact.

My Ride
    06 S2000

So AppleTV+ came out. And I realize aside from my phone and iPad I have no devices that can connect to it lol. Maybe my basement smart tv (which I don’t use the smart Tv functions on anyways ).

I'd think the point would be to get you to buy a physical Apple TV, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    My car sounds like shit.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by LilDrunkenSmurf View Post
    I'd think the point would be to get you to buy a physical Apple TV, no?
    Apparently they are rolling out apps to a lot of media options. Roku, Visio TVs, Sony etc.

I guess it depends if Apple wants to make money selling subscriptions.

I have an Apple TV at the lake but I’m not going to buy a bunch at home just for this service lol

fact.

My Ride
    2022 X2M

My vizio and fire tv devices both have the app.
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

Learned 2 things. They're not "audiophile" earbuds - they're airpods with a better seal and ANC to give better sound. Tiny batteries mean they will be disposable around 2 years time. Kinda changes my perspective for a high end TW earbud purchase.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

The disposable aspect of them really irks me too. I do want to try them still

Page 103 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93 102 103 104 113 ... LastLast