Quantcast
Apple Thread - Page 131 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 131 of 192 FirstFirst ... 121 130 131 132 141 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 3838

Thread: Apple Thread

My Ride
    '21 Taco

I reserved both on Apple and Fido. Fido gave me an update today that they have shipped the phone so most likely, it will arrive this Friday or Saturday. Is it worth it to get the 512 gb? That's what I reserved for Fido and the 256 gb with Apple.
    Watch the cat for different holiday hats!

My Ride
    2022 X2M

Quote Originally Posted by jampack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I reserved both on Apple and Fido. Fido gave me an update today that they have shipped the phone so most likely, it will arrive this Friday or Saturday. Is it worth it to get the 512 gb? That's what I reserved for Fido and the 256 gb with Apple.
    I have bought the huge storage phones every year but the 11 pro which I only got the 256. I’m using 55gb. I imagine moving forward with how much iCloud space I pay for I will just buy the lowest size. I used to keep all my music and a bunch of videos but I use my iPad for videos now and splurge on the huge storage there.
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

My Ride
    '21 Taco

Quote Originally Posted by Kavy View Post
    I have bought the huge storage phones every year but the 11 pro which I only got the 256. I’m using 55gb. I imagine moving forward with how much iCloud space I pay for I will just buy the lowest size. I used to keep all my music and a bunch of videos but I use my iPad for videos now and splurge on the huge storage there.
    Thanks. I actually have a 256 gb iPhone X. It is almost full but I need to clear out some pics and I don't compress the pictures thru iCloud. Almost $300 difference between 256 gb and 512 gb. I guess let's see lol.

My Ride
    This and that.

I still haven't gotten any email from freaking Telus. And when I search my order number on their site it says no orders found. fml.

My Ride
    '21 Taco

Quote Originally Posted by shakalaka View Post
    I still haven't gotten any email from freaking Telus. And when I search my order number on their site it says no orders found. fml.
    Damn. Sorry to hear that. I wonder if they have a backlog/problem with their system? I would check again tomorrow and if no update, I'd call them. I have a UPS tracking now so I'm sure it'll arrive this Friday.

I guess I might end up getting the 512 Gb because I don't want to line up at the Apple store lol. Unfortunately, when I was about to change it to 256 yesterday (with Fido), it's already in process and I cannot reserve another on my account.

My Ride
    This and that.

Damn. Sorry to hear that. I wonder if they have a backlog/problem with their system? I would check again tomorrow and if no update, I'd call them. I have a UPS tracking now so I do think it is arriving this Friday.

I guess I might end up getting the 512 Gb because I don't want to line up at the Apple store lol. Unfortunately, when I was about to change it to 256 yesterday (with Fido), it's already in process and I cannot reserve another on my account.
    Ya that's why I am double screwed. I ordered from Apple as well for pick-up at 9 but my stupid assistant had missed scheduling a court appearance in my calendar initially when I booked the pickup time. Now I realize I have to be in Court at 9 on Friday so I can't make it to Apple. And the way Telus is looking I don't know what the hell happened. I am waiting on support chat with 14 people ahead of me so let's see maybe I will talk to someone.

You're with Fido. If someone who had pre-ordered with Telus had gotten a shipping confirmation then I'd be more worried, so I am hoping it is just a glitch or something. Otherwise I am screwed on both my orders lol.

My Ride
    Born in Stuttgart

Ya when i ordered it, they said it would be to me on the 23rd but doesnt seem there is any tracking numbers dates etc on the website.

My Ride
    Defender, Allroad

Talked to Bell rep today and they mentioned that the pre-orders would ship on Friday, so it doesn't look like it will be here tomorrow unless they are already in Calgary and have same day delivery.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

mine just shipped from Concord Ontario according to UPS.

My Ride
    Defender, Allroad

Quote Originally Posted by benyl View Post
    mine just shipped from Concord Ontario according to UPS.
    Telus, right?

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Quote Originally Posted by npham View Post
    Telus, right?
    Apple.ca

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by npham View Post
    Talked to Bell rep today and they mentioned that the pre-orders would ship on Friday, so it doesn't look like it will be here tomorrow unless they are already in Calgary and have same day delivery.
    I made that mistake last night... I feel like I may have lost some brain cells after that chat. Not looking great though and apparently completely unreversible in store if I went tomorrow

My Ride
    This and that.

So I talked to Telus and they said yea your order is in and all good but I have no idea when it will be shipped out but most likely tomorrow.

Also spoke to Apple and they said you've already paid for your device but if you want through carrier we can just refund you for the original amount and give you the plan through Telus. So now I am debating if I just let it be and wait for Telus to ship out (easier) and get it whenever, or call Telus and cancel my upgrade and go to my pickup time tomorrow and upgrade through Apple (more hassle) with Telus back on the same plan I want.

I am guessing I am gonna cancel the Apple order and just wait for Telus to ship whenever it comes. I can live with it if they ship tomorrow but the way the rep sounded that didn't even seem like a guarantee.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

So I talked to Telus and they said yea your order is in and all good but I have no idea when it will be shipped out but most likely tomorrow.

Also spoke to Apple and they said you've already paid for your device but if you want through carrier we can just refund you for the original amount and give you the plan through Telus. So now I am debating if I just let it be and wait for Telus to ship out (easier) and get it whenever, or call Telus and cancel my upgrade and go to my pickup time tomorrow and upgrade through Apple (more hassle) with Telus back on the same plan I want.

I am guessing I am gonna cancel the Apple order and just wait for Telus to ship whenever it comes. I can live with it if they ship tomorrow but the way the rep sounded that didn't even seem like a guarantee.
    All I know is considering the number of phones you buy, you are definitely the expert.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Defender, Allroad

Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    I made that mistake last night... I feel like I may have lost some brain cells after that chat. Not looking great though and apparently completely unreversible in store if I went tomorrow
    Agreed. They couldn't fix my discounts for some reason either. Once I get my phone in-hand they can reapply some loyalty discounts they just gave me, but the pre-order wiped them out for some reason. Not sure why they couldn't do it now since the plan isn't dependant on the device...

My Ride
    This and that.

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    All I know is considering the number of phones you buy, you are definitely the expert.
    Haha far from it. I have also slowed down quite a bit as far as phones are concerned. Will be doing the same with vehicles going forward.

My Ride
    V8s

Haha far from it. I have also slowed down quite a bit as far as phones are concerned. Will be doing the same with vehicles going forward.
    that’s rich.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

So just down to 2 models per release?
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    So just down to 2 models per release?
    The batteries really don’t last these days.

Not including a charger in the box is right up Shak’s alley, I’m not convinced he’s ever used one.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    '21 Taco

I guess the tracking number I got is actually Purolator, not UPS lol.

Anyway, the phone is in Fido retail now but I have not gotten a call. Now I don't know if I should go to Chinook at 10 AM tomorrow or wait for the retail to call me lol.

Page 131 of 192 FirstFirst ... 121 130 131 132 141 ... LastLast