Page 100 of 193 FirstFirst ... 90 99 100 101 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 3846

Thread: Apple Thread

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by benyl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WTF does this have to with Apple?
    Had both threads open and wrote it in the wrong one. Moved it over to the android thread.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    You're so full of shit. I'm in the +15's 2 hours a day and never have I once seen anyone drop an AirPods.

They are what they are, great for podcasts, great for phone calls, and meh for music unless you're working out. They fit in 80% of the ears and sit awkwardly in 20% of people. The Pros are supposed to fix all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    Yup lol.
    I read that comment without looking at the user and thought "man, you just pulled a Mitsu.."
    Then looked after you replied and it was Mitsu posting it.

I have seen it several times now, I don't know what to tell you. Would you prefer that I lie and say I've ever seen it? They aren't exactly anchored in your ears.

Just because you've never seen something doesn't mean it doesn't happen, no need to shit on me for it.

There are entire articles dedicated to tips on how to keep them in your ears, and aftermarket companies selling ear hooks for them...why do you think that is?

What kind of response do you think I'd get if I called people liars just because I wasn't there with them when something happened?

https://www.pcmag.com/feature/366444...ut-of-your-ear

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...ution.2172566/

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...-ears.2159771/

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...wrong.2044361/

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8357105

https://www.imore.com/best-ear-hooks-your-airpods-2

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250116924

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8397901

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8112122

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8229615

But I'm full of shit....
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 10-29-2019 at 01:12 PM.

My Ride
    Edge

Updated my iPhone to 13.2 and it still sucks. Still hanging on native and third-party apps. This is ridiculous. If this isn't resolved in a couple of months when my contract is up, it may be time to move on.

My Ride
    06 S2000

I've never seen anyone have airpods fall out, either downtown, on the train, or at the gym.

My wife has a pair (with her android phone) and loves the simplicity of them. They fit her ears well, but they're terrible in mine. I'm very tempted to pick up a pair of the pros, to replace my aging Oneplus ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    My car sounds like shit.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    I have seen it several times now, I don't know what to tell you. Would you prefer that I lie and say I've ever seen it? They aren't exactly anchored in your ears.

Just because you've never seen something doesn't mean it doesn't happen, no need to shit on me for it.

There are entire articles dedicated to tips on how to keep them in your ears, and aftermarket companies selling ear hooks for them...why do you think that is?
    All good man. The backtrack begin, as usual; "all the time" is now "several times now" :P

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by LilDrunkenSmurf View Post
    I've never seen anyone have airpods fall out, either downtown, on the train, or at the gym.

My wife has a pair (with her android phone) and loves the simplicity of them. They fit her ears well, but they're terrible in mine. I'm very tempted to pick up a pair of the pros, to replace my aging Oneplus ones.
    Pretty sure I would need a whiplash consult for any kind of movement that would result in these falling out once they are properly inserted.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

What kind of response do you think I'd get if I called people liars just because I wasn't there with them when something happened?

https://www.pcmag.com/feature/366444...ut-of-your-ear

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...ution.2172566/

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...-ears.2159771/

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...wrong.2044361/

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8357105

https://www.imore.com/best-ear-hooks-your-airpods-2

But I'm full of shit....
    There's no debating that it falls out of 20% of the population's ears easily, so yea, it's a documented problem. They just don't fit them, and they move on to something else. I don't think anyone is stupid enough to blow $250 on AirPods that don't fit them.

I was calling bullshit on seeing it happen all the time in the plus 15's when I'm in there roaming on my conference calls (on my AirPods no less) and see tons of people with them on. Never a single one picking one up. I guess it's anecdotal vs anecdotal evidence, but I'm literally there so much the homeless regulars notice me and wave at me lol.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    Pretty sure I would need a whiplash consult for any kind of movement that would result in these falling out once they are properly inserted.
    I've played shinny with them on at the lake while on a 2 hour escalation call. They're fucking solid.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    There's no debating that it falls out of 20% of the population's ears easily, so yea, it's a documented problem. They just don't fit them, and they move on to something else. I don't think anyone is stupid enough to blow $250 on AirPods that don't fit them.

I was calling bullshit on seeing it happen all the time in the plus 15's when I'm in there roaming on my conference calls (on my AirPods no less) and see tons of people with them on. Never a single one picking one up. I guess it's anecdotal vs anecdotal evidence, but I'm literally there so much the homeless regulars notice me and wave at me lol.
    I've seen it many times, I don't know what to tell you. I walk ~2hr a day as well in the +15's, often more. I have seen single earbuds on the ground (could have been dropped from a pocket or something though), and I have seen people lose one from their ear and bend down to pick it up. What would I possibly have to gain by lying? The only lie would be to say I've never seen it. And based on the amount of people that have problems with them falling out of their ears (the links I posted were a fraction of what is out there), Calgary users are not unique in that regard.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Man 2 hours a day walking through the +15 and you still have enough free time to be an expert on everything?

Kudos
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    Man 2 hours a day walking through the +15 and you still have enough free time to be an expert on everything?

Kudos
    What have I ever claimed to be an expert on? Genuinely curious. If you could link me to that declaration I'd appreciate it, maybe I can add it to my resume

My Ride

I walk ~2hr a day as well in the +15's, often more.
    Wow really? I'm going to call this rebuttal too, lol.
    You walk in the +15 2 hours a day? Fuck, if you post video of you doing this for 1 month and your average is ~2 hours a day, I will pay you $500. It has to be legit though, which I'm not sure how we can prove that.

Wow really? I'm going to call this rebuttal too, lol.
    You walk in the +15 2 hours a day? Fuck, if you post video of you doing this for 1 month and your average is ~2 hours a day, I will pay you $500. It has to be legit though, which I'm not sure how we can prove that.
    Yup. ~15 min walk to/from my car every morning (~30 mins right there), ~50 min walk at lunch (I typically bring lunch back to eat at my desk), and typically I have lots of off-site meetings, sometimes on the other side of DT which is 20 mins there & back again. It's not exactly unusual. Sometimes it's more sometimes it's less, but I am out and about a lot.

My Ride
    2022 X2M

Mitsu complaining about Apple products?

Name:  CCE9A38E-6DA7-479A-94CE-6B2C4600E646.gif
Views: 221
Size:  1.57 MB
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Name:  8D303A4B-D526-4986-A071-866BD0E60E7A.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  35.1 KB

I track my walking, plus people that work with me hear me on calls while walking every morning. I had to do it because of gout a couple years ago, and it's just a nice routine now and better than sitting on my ass while on long calls.

Waiting on Mitsu proof.

My Ride

Is there a way to separate the data to business hours? lol.
    But nonetheless, seems impressive as it likely is ~2 hrs/day. I believe this.

And today I learn Mitsu spends 50 minutes walking getting lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavy View Post
    Mitsu complaining about Apple products?
    I complain about a lot of stuff, it's people's selective reading that is the issue. I own more Apple products than I do Android or otherwise, which has been mentioned many times but it's convenient for people to ignore that. When I post about things I don't like about other products, nobody calls me out on it. It's just here. Guess what guys - it's possible to own something and not think it's the best thing ever. Not everything Apple makes is the be-all-end-all.

Whenever I quote other people saying the same things I have been criticized for saying, people back pedal and say "oh haha I was just giving you a hard time". So from where I'm sitting I really can't tell what it is, because people only claim to be joking when their hypocrisy is revealed.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 10-29-2019 at 01:41 PM.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Is there a way to separate the data to business hours? lol.
    But nonetheless, seems impressive as it likely is ~2 hrs/day. I believe this.

And today I learn Mitsu spends 50 minutes walking getting lunch.
    Yup.

Name:  9545FB79-EBD3-41BC-A6B6-996B544C9E22.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  25.2 KB

50 mins walk to/from lunch would be extreme and has to be purposely the long way. It takes me 45 mins or so to do the complete walk in the longest loop possible. A few mins more right now as the chevron +15 is closed for repairs and have to go outside.

My Ride
    rally pig

Quote Originally Posted by ThePlaymaker View Post
    haha that is awesome

When I read Pro on AirPods, I immediately foresaw Apple slapping Pro in all of their accessories.
    Waiting for the Apple Pencil Pro, Charger Pro or Cable Lightning Pro next

My Ride

Whenever I quote other people saying the same things I have been criticized for saying, people back pedal and say "oh haha I was just giving you a hard time". So from where I'm sitting I really can't tell what it is, because people only claim to be joking when their hypocrisy is revealed.
    What do you mean?
    When people call you out on shit, they're still giving you a hard time to an extent. What is the difference? No one is backpedaling on their statements in that regard.

You're full of shit in more cases than one because you exaggerate things that make people raise an eyebrow. I'm sticking with that, and I'm not the only one who sees this. It's annoying but also funny.

Page 100 of 193 FirstFirst ... 90 99 100 101 110 ... LastLast