Quantcast
Everyday Car Pics - Page 344 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 344 of 367 FirstFirst ... 334 343 344 345 354 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,880 of 7328

Thread: Everyday Car Pics

  1. #6861
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    2013 C63 AMG , 2022 Acura RDX A Spec, 2005 BMW M3
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Name:  IMG_1385_jpg.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  240.4 KB
    2022 Acura RDX A Spec
    2013 C63 AMG Sedan
    2006 Nissan X-Trial
    2005 Bmw M3 vert
    2008 Ducati 848
    1977 Ford F150

  2. #6862
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Defender, Allroad
    Posts
    1,484
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Name:  11D89854-37EB-4799-A9C0-32BA2F7ADD61.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  344.8 KB
    First wash after getting it ceramic coated by gpomp

  3. #6863
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,430
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Still mad jelly. Would not be shocked if I pick one of those up in the next couple years.

    Depends how much BS there is around my Grenadier order.

    Looks great. What are your thoughts on winter/summer tires on it?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  4. #6864
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    4,203
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    Ya that looks awesome

  5. #6865
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    V8s
    Posts
    3,760
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Calling it right now, there will be a lot of BS around any grenadier order.

    Not to say it’s not cool. But it will come with a trailer-sized load of BS.

  6. #6866
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Defender, Allroad
    Posts
    1,484
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What are your thoughts on winter/summer tires on it?
    I've got the stock 22's on it right now and it's fine around town, could use a bit more sidewall for a more comfortable ride though. For winter wheels/tires I can only go down to 20" because the P400's all have larger calipers and finding wheels that fit are tricky. Guys are grinding them down to fit 18" wheels and then run with big rubber to offroad. I'll probably get some cheap wheels from Bob soon and then throw on some Nokian Hakkapelitta's on them. Next year, not sure what I want to do. Depends if I go get that lowering module done or not.

  7. #6867
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,430
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Calling it right now, there will be a lot of BS around any grenadier order.

    Not to say it’s not cool. But it will come with a trailer-sized load of BS.
    Yea. I’m trying to keep a level head about it. If it works out it works out. If not there are other cool defender shaped options I can buy with predictable levels of bs.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by npham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've got the stock 22's on it right now and it's fine around town, could use a bit more sidewall for a more comfortable ride though. For winter wheels/tires I can only go down to 20" because the P400's all have larger calipers and finding wheels that fit are tricky. Guys are grinding them down to fit 18" wheels and then run with big rubber to offroad. I'll probably get some cheap wheels from Bob soon and then throw on some Nokian Hakkapelitta's on them. Next year, not sure what I want to do. Depends if I go get that lowering module done or not.
    Even 19’s would be nice. Considered studded duratracs?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  8. #6868
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Defender, Allroad
    Posts
    1,484
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    The wife has studded Hakka's on her car and they are some of the best winter tires I've driven. Also, I didn't want to go the studded route with a 5500 lbs SUV, tearing up the garage floor either.

  9. #6869
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    V8s
    Posts
    3,760
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by npham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The wife has studded Hakka's on her car and they are some of the best winter tires I've driven. Also, I didn't want to go the studded route with a 5500 lbs SUV, tearing up the garage floor either.
    How much stationary steering do you do in the garage?

    My dad parks his truck (8k lb maybe?) on studded tires on one of those car mats in the winter and it has done zero damage to the floor. I’d buy the tires you want, don’t worry about the floor.

  10. #6870
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Defender, Allroad
    Posts
    1,484
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Well, I wouldn't expect there to be damage if he put mats down to protect his floors! But I do turn into the garage at an angle and then straighten out. One car with studs is plently.

  11. #6871
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,430
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How much stationary steering do you do in the garage?

    My dad parks his truck (8k lb maybe?) on studded tires on one of those car mats in the winter and it has done zero damage to the floor. I’d buy the tires you want, don’t worry about the floor.
    I am kindof interested in these “mats”. What does your dad use and how does he like them?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  12. #6872
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am kindof interested in these “mats”. What does your dad use and how does he like them?
    I use this and it works great. I just use industrial velcro instead of what's included.

    https://www.wickedworkshops.ca/produ...t-mat-8-6-x-20

  13. #6873
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    V8s
    Posts
    3,760
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I use this and it works great. I just use industrial velcro instead of what's included.

    https://www.wickedworkshops.ca/produ...t-mat-8-6-x-20
    Yeah it's basically this. I don't recall what brand it is; if you're curious I can check.

  14. #6874
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Edmonton area
    My Ride
    Has wheels
    Posts
    958
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Oh look, a parking lot friend found me.
    Name:  PXL_20220914_171221729.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  252.0 KB

  15. #6875
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    UFA
    Posts
    10,464
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Name:  86181526-A5EA-4AFD-BCCA-8220C61E733E.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  305.6 KB
    Conversations like this can be intense.

  16. #6876
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Edmonton/Calgary
    My Ride
    This and that.
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    ^Nice! Hope both of those are yours.

  17. #6877
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    4,203
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Name:  86181526-A5EA-4AFD-BCCA-8220C61E733E.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  305.6 KB
    looks at those nice lines showing up in the dark. the contrast. the shape. the details. the way the subtlety of the curves and design cues falls on the eye.

  18. #6878
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's
    Posts
    6,432
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Name:  86181526-A5EA-4AFD-BCCA-8220C61E733E.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  305.6 KB
    Spotted in the wild! Very nice sir.

  19. #6879
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    C-Spot
    My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR
    Posts
    2,530
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    looks at those nice lines showing up in the dark. the contrast. the shape. the details. the way the subtlety of the curves and design cues falls on the eye.
    Put the indica down, its not even lunch time yet.

  20. #6880
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    23,128
    Rep Power
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kind of like having a house on a pond that tries to call itself a lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arbour lake is a nice place to hang out, I would say. Wouldn't you say @rage2 ?
    Funny, I actually refer to it as Arbour Pond a lot. Not rich enough to own a boat, but big enough for your basic water sports and winter sports. Works for me.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Page 344 of 367 FirstFirst ... 334 343 344 345 354 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Coffee Everyday?

    By max_boost in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 110
    Latest Threads: 12-22-2021, 12:05 PM
  2. will shampooing everyday cause your hair to fall out?

    By acura_el in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 91
    Latest Threads: 07-25-2014, 10:55 PM
  3. Oddball Things you dont see everyday

    By sambou in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 23
    Latest Threads: 07-25-2006, 02:41 PM
  4. working out wit weight everyday

    By smokedog in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 4
    Latest Threads: 01-26-2005, 02:33 AM
  5. Fresh Everyday

    By -APEX- in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Latest Threads: 10-18-2003, 03:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •