Quantcast
Voting NDP is NOT a hopeless cause - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Voting NDP is NOT a hopeless cause

Default Voting NDP is NOT a hopeless cause

So many people I talk to about politics agree on many of the same issues.
    -Universal human rights
    -Helping out the disadvantaged in society
    -Good healthcare
    -Good jobs
    -Against Corporate corruption
    -Pro-Enviroment
    -Promote Canadian Values
    -Good quality of life overall, etc etc.

Then I hear all these people telling me their going to vote conservative because either they are influenced to somehow by media or peers, they dont like Paul Martin, or they just care about themselvs and all the other well-off people in this country.

BUT THEY AGREE WITH ALL THE ISSUES ABOVE.

NDP is a party that adresses all these issues, Canada has never had an NDP prime minister since the early 1900's, why not give them a chance? People say "Im throwing my vote away if I vote for them" THAT MENTALITY completely ruins everything, what if more people reflected their votes in what they actually believe rather than on someone they "think" will win?? FUCK THAT.

WAKE UP, Canadians are a bunch of sheep sometimes and its sick. One day we will be taken over by the USA in every aspect of our lives, and only then when its too late Canadians will be asking "what happened"

I'm not even voting this year.

no point at all.

NDP sucks... you commie

you suck, you fascist pig dog.

NDP DID have a Prime Minister after 1900... her name was Kim Campbell and she lasted how many months??

as much as Conservatism can be a bad thing for those who are underpriviledged it's mantle is basically to help those who can help themselves..
    however, not all of us conservatives are capitalist pigs. for the people who have morals and consciences, we help those who are underpriviledged.

My Ride
    06 Subaru Legacy GT

I live in BC and we have had NDP several times...waste of our money and time. They bought ferries for vancover island for millions of dollars that were completely USELESS! They put lots of our land into the ALR (we cannot build). They didn't have any control of their finances. Then the Liberals came in, and cleaned everything up for them! No way I will ever vote for NDP
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    '15 GTI

if you like paying more taxes for accomplishing not much more...in fact probably less...go for it

Originally posted by thich
    NDP DID have a Prime Minister after 1900... her name was Kim Campbell and she lasted how many months??

kim campbell was conservative buddy.

dope!

My Ride
    Lifted 4.0L H.O.

if you wiped your ass with your ballot whicch party would get the vote? Thats my vote right there
    Rev high, ride low.

you communists make me laugh...

the NDP government is also notorious for:

- going HEAVILY into debt
    - being ANTI corporation (they think that making money is evil)
    - taxing the rich people/companies that provide our jobs
    - increasing minimum wage instead of just improving the economy
    - giving "hand outs" instead of "hand ups"
    - providing stupid amounts of money to social programs that have no return
    - being pro-union which KILLS our economy
    - putting money into stupid things

seeing that you are from winnipeg you should understand... the NDP has KILLED manitobas economy and forced me to move to alberta so that I could actually have a job that actually pays well in a city that i actually have the ability to make a better life for myself.

give me 10 ways that the Doer government in Manitoba has HELPED manitoba and you might have me convinced. Hell, come up with 5 and i might think you arent a complete moron for believing the NDP lies.

you are a mindless sheep... have fun giving the union 2% of your wages... and being one of the highest taxes provinces in the country.

i know... i lived there for 22 years.

My Ride
    944 535xi F250

You must be INSANE if you think the NDP makes sense, Sputnik nails it on the head.

We sorta had a NDP gov in the early 70's when uber pinko Treadeau formed a coalition government with the NDP.

Lets not forget their porpensity to nationalize businesses that they can't fuck up enough just by draining the economy.
    Last edited by Alpine Autowerks; 03-21-2004 at 12:41 PM.
    ninja trainers motto

always be able to kill your students

yeah the conservatives rule.

I mean look at the state our health care and education is in!..

oh wait.

like I said, no point. every major party sucks.

Hey sputnik calm down and listen, I dont understand why conservatives are always so mad! Chill the fuck out and take a step back to look at the whole picture

You ACTUALLY believe that because Alberta has a conservative government and Manitoba does not that is why you got a job in Alberta? HAHA There are SO many other factors that come into play of WHY you had to leave. What occupation are you in? Maybe that will say something

Here are 10 ways in which the NDP government has helped MB:
    -Province Wide Smoking Ban, good for the enviroment
    -Part funding on new Human Rights Museum, biggest in the world
    -Lowered interest rates on student loans for University
    -$165 million in strategic infrastructure funding including the keneston underpass and to fix the horrible maniotba roads
    -Water purification plant complete overhaul
    -Implementation of STEP services, a service that gets students work experience with the provincial government
    -Increase in Min Wage for all of Manitoba
    -The Protection for Persons In Care Act
    -Early Childhood Development Continuum
    -Implementation of Graduated Licencing

I can go on and on and on, conservatives DONT CARE about the unprivileged in society, why cut sooooo many taxes and then give the majority of those tax breaks to the rich?
    Government should help EVERYONE in society and at the same time not sacrifice the enviroment

All conservative governments do is cut cut cut taxes. TAXES HELP PEOPLE. YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE IN CANADA IS BETTER BECAUSE OF OUR TAXES.

Your so blind because all you think about is your fucking bank account. Life goes further than that, you should be ashamed to call yourself a Canadian.

My Ride
    944 535xi F250

Originally posted by Gweedo

I can go on and on and on, conservatives DONT CARE about the unprivileged in society, why cut sooooo many taxes and then give the majority of those tax breaks to the rich?
    Government should help EVERYONE in society and at the same time not sacrifice the enviroment

You the blind 1, it is not that C's don't care but they do know where the money comes from.It comes from businesses earning a PROFIT. Not one of the things you list is going to improve Manitoba's ability to pay it's own way.

"Human Rights Museum, biggest in the world"

that just became LAST in list of museums that I would vist (way behind the gopher museum in Torrington)
    ninja trainers motto

always be able to kill your students

yeah who cares about the education of human rights.. lets fund big business.

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by Gweedo
    Hey sputnik calm down and listen, I dont understand why conservatives are always so mad! Chill the fuck out and take a step back to look at the whole picture

You ACTUALLY believe that because Alberta has a conservative government and Manitoba does not that is why you got a job in Alberta? HAHA There are SO many other factors that come into play of WHY you had to leave. What occupation are you in? Maybe that will say something

Here are 10 ways in which the NDP government has helped MB:
    -Province Wide Smoking Ban, good for the enviroment
    -Part funding on new Human Rights Museum, biggest in the world
    -Lowered interest rates on student loans for University
    -$165 million in strategic infrastructure funding including the keneston underpass and to fix the horrible maniotba roads
    -Water purification plant complete overhaul
    -Implementation of STEP services, a service that gets students work experience with the provincial government
    -Increase in Min Wage for all of Manitoba
    -The Protection for Persons In Care Act
    -Early Childhood Development Continuum
    -Implementation of Graduated Licencing

All conservative governments do is cut cut cut taxes. TAXES HELP PEOPLE. YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE IN CANADA IS BETTER BECAUSE OF OUR TAXES.

Your so blind because all you think about is your fucking bank account. Life goes further than that, you should be ashamed to call yourself a Canadian.
    wow, youre one of those poor people who are bitter at the world for being poor and do nothing but bitch and whine to the government to fix your own problems. why not learn to not be poor (aka stupid and lazy) instead of crying about how the government doesnt help you? is helping yourself really such a scary concept?

If your Albertan... and your not conservative... you are bloody poor and retarded.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    wow, youre one of those poor people who are bitter at the world for being poor and do nothing but bitch and whine to the government to fix your own problems. why not learn to not be poor (aka stupid and lazy) instead of crying about how the government doesnt help you? is helping yourself really such a scary concept?
    Jeff arent you a Commy?
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    '15 GTI

you obviously must be the unpriviledged

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast