Quantcast
Westworld - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Westworld

My Ride
    NC1

Late to the party but not 7 years late like with breaking bad walking dead lol but mind blown lol how do they come up with this stuff!?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    21 CX5 GT Turbo

Season 2 starts on April 22!!!!

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Looks like they'll introduce quite a few Japanese characters in season 2, I'm assuming that's the "samurai" world.

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Quote Originally Posted by BigDL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Season 2 starts on April 22!!!!
    So fuckin stoked!

Spoiler:
    Someone made a sped up linear version of the season here - "https://theoutline.com/post/637/westworld-recut-into-single-timeline?zd=1&zi=35kw7hck"

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

What do you guys think about this season?

I'll have to rewatch the whole season for all the dialogue that I missed as I was multitasking. It's quite the mindfuck again.

My Ride
    V8s

Made it up to Ep 7 so far, and really liking it. Every bit as good as the first season IMO.

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Quote Originally Posted by lilmira View Post
    What do you guys think about this season?

I'll have to rewatch the whole season for all the dialogue that I missed as I was multitasking. It's quite the mindfuck again.
    I wouldn't say its better than the first season... but its different.

Spoiler:
    The first season was about the "Guests" and this season is about the "Hosts" becoming human or thinking they are human. They've really made you feel for the hosts this season especially the tribe leader for the natives.

The death of Teddy was very abrupt but you knew something bad was going to happen to him and when he started reverting to his old ways after being modified.... well Dolores is now fucked

[/spoiler]

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

I do find it a bit too much to stay focus, hence why I likely missed a lot of the details. Hopefully I can find the connections between the storylines when I watch it again.

Bernard is just too fucked up of a character to follow and they conveniently gave him a reason to act that way. Not sure if I should call that cheating.

If Bernard can create Ford's ghost in his head, perhaps any characters can be brought back from the memories of the remaining hosts, Dolores, Bernard, whoever Dolores smuggled out of the park, whichever hosts in the park with their cores intact.

Now that we know what happened to the MIB, the next question is when. I'd love to see the daughter more.

Stubbs?

I kinda like Elsie but you know she wouldn't last.

Lee's ending is kinda like a redemption to his character, not that I care much.

I have no idea where the story will go in season 3.

My Ride
    21 CX5 GT Turbo

I do find it a bit too much to stay focus, hence why I likely missed a lot of the details. Hopefully I can find the connections between the storylines when I watch it again.

Bernard is just too fucked up of a character to follow and they conveniently gave him a reason to act that way. Not sure if I should call that cheating.

If Bernard can create Ford's ghost in his head, perhaps any characters can be brought back from the memories of the remaining hosts, Dolores, Bernard, whoever Dolores smuggled out of the park, whichever hosts in the park with their cores intact.

Now that we know what happened to the MIB, the next question is when. I'd love to see the daughter more.

Stubbs?

I kinda like Elsie but you know she wouldn't last.

Lee's ending is kinda like a redemption to his character, not that I care much.

I have no idea where the story will go in season 3.
    Hah at least the security guys were nicer than the guests and let him finish his speech

I liked season 1 better. The time warping with Bernard was a little hard to follow at times.

Spoiler:
    So... there are two Doloreses now? How is that conceived with only one Dolores ball?

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Quote Originally Posted by Quizzes View Post
    I liked season 1 better. The time warping with Bernard was a little hard to follow at times.

Spoiler:
    So... there are two Doloreses now? How is that conceived with only one Dolores ball?
    Spoiler:
    No she got transferred into the fake body of that other chick, when they show here with Bernard it's in her mind i think?

This shit is confusing as fuck, the jumping back and fourth between future and past was indeed hard to follow. In suits at least they made it tinted yellow haha.

The stuff they put into the episodes and people figuring it out is crazy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/westworld/c...rofile_in_the/

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Man I don't want to get too hyped for this but guess who's joining the westworld.

Man I don't want to get too hyped for this but guess who's joining the westworld.

Definitely less hyped seeing Jessie. But it's great to see a pseudo trailer at least. Can't wait for the new season to launch.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

What do you think about this season? My initial thought is that last season is better but I need to re-watch and digest it some more. I did like season 2 a lot more after I rewatched it. There are likely a ton of details that I missed. The end scene is not as provoking as last season. More wait for the next season.

My Ride
    Grimace

I liked it. Something different from the previous seasons. Looking forward to next season as it seems different than what I was expecting from the buildup throughout the season. Sounds like S4 wont arrive until at least 2022 though.

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Enjoyed this season more then season 2, but last episode felt pretty draggy. I miss season 1 where music was so important to the entire show. Only reason I saw the post-credits scene was enjoying the pink floyd haha
    The best episode this season was the one with jesse on drugs as it had so much focus on music

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

I like the music and yes that episode is awesome. When he was staring at Delores and she gave him the WTF face lol. I'm not too convinced about the multiple copies story. I expect them to be equally mentally strong though I can let that go since the main story is about the similarities between the park and the real world. Maeve's character development is a bit weak. We need more Bernard, he's almost non-existent even though he carries something important. I'm sure he'll be more involved next season. William is just too messed up of a character, I don't know where he can go. Having strong Hale back is nice but I don't like how it led to that. Oh we need more of that robot.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5