Quantcast
Anyone going camping this weekend? (Thanksgiving) - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone going camping this weekend? (Thanksgiving)

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Did some hiking out in k-country west of bragg creek today. Highway 1 west of the city was icy this morning in spots. Visibility was shit, but the day turned out kind of decent for the hike anyway. Was not what I'd call camping weather though.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Got out to the trailer to winterized it Friday morning glad it did not leave it any longer.... stupid Alberta

My Ride
    4x4

What was I saying? I fucking impress myself sometimes - back corner between slide and rear wall was the only superstructure connected to the frame... Thought we'd be ordering bins and bringing out a bobcat...

My Ride
    2013 Ford Focus ST

I went camping this past weekend at Crimson Lake up by Rocky Mountain House. The drive up Friday night was long...3hours as the highway had black ice and lots of cars in the ditch.
    Had a great weekend though, only us three trailers in the loop, we all had heaters and the furnaces going.
    Three truck loads of firewood and a fire going steady with a shelter built with two propane heaters.
    Had a great thanksgiving dinner, turkey on the BBQ with all the fixings. Yes we had snow all around and fresh snow every morning but it was a blast!!!
    Best tradition ever!!!!

My Ride
    2020 Genesis G70

Originally posted by C_Dave45

That would have been a gross drive. Traffic out there is ridiculous. I went out for a quick drive and got so aggravated I went and bought myself a little something for the hot tub this afternoon:

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version
    I like how you think!

Originally posted by AndyL

What was I saying? I fucking impress myself sometimes - back corner between slide and rear wall was the only superstructure connected to the frame... Thought we'd be ordering bins and bringing out a bobcat...
    Yikes! What happened? Everyone okay?

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

Originally posted by redline
    Got out to the trailer to winterized it Friday morning glad it did not leave it any longer.... stupid Alberta
    yeah i'm a bit concerned for mine, i haven't got out to do it yet, wont be able to until this weekend hope i don't have a mess to deal with.
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride
    This and that.

I drove to Edmonton from Calgary on Friday and it took me 5 hours. Saw over 10 cars in ditches.

Originally posted by BlueHaloGirl
    I went camping this past weekend at Crimson Lake up by Rocky Mountain House. The drive up Friday night was long...3hours as the highway had black ice and lots of cars in the ditch.
    Had a great weekend though, only us three trailers in the loop, we all had heaters and the furnaces going.
    Three truck loads of firewood and a fire going steady with a shelter built with two propane heaters.
    Had a great thanksgiving dinner, turkey on the BBQ with all the fixings. Yes we had snow all around and fresh snow every morning but it was a blast!!!
    Best tradition ever!!!!
    Good for you!! I love being out there with some snow around us. It did that a few years ago at Boulton Creek and it was awesome. I was just really nervous to pull the trailer. Wasn't sure how bad the roads might get.

Originally posted by shakalaka
    I drove to Edmonton from Calgary on Friday and it took me 5 hours. Saw over 10 cars in ditches.
    Yeah, my wife would have been having a heart attack if we were pulling the rig and saw stuff like that.
    Its supposed to warm up quite a bit next weekend. Might just head out to McLean for one last trip. I blew out my lines and put in anti-freeze in all the P-traps, so I'm good even if we decide not to go.

My Ride
    RSTi

Originally posted by BlueHaloGirl
    Best tradition ever!!!!
    I have a spot right across the road at Wilderness Village! My ex went out there this weekend and said that the water lines were intermittently frozen (in the ground, not the trailer) but other than that it was great camping as long as you were bundled up.

My Ride
    4x4

Originally posted by blownz

Yikes! What happened? Everyone okay?
    Slide and jack knife - truck stayed upright. Everyone's Ok, just a couple wrecked vehicles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2