Quantcast
looking for a specific pair of Nikes - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: looking for a specific pair of Nikes

My Ride
    changes every year

Default looking for a specific pair of Nikes

I know there are alot of sneaker heads on here, so I figured I'd ask. I've been to every big box store and also Lexington Ave to see if they have this shoe, but I can only find it online and some stores in Vancouver.

if anyone knows where I can find the Air Max Zero "Ultramarine" locally, it would be greatly appreciated.

you can try less17 on 17th ave. They have a few air max zero's in stock, but not sure if ultramarine colorway is available.

My Ride
    Silverado

maybe you could build them on the nikeid site?

can pretty much do anything.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Ultramarine is already available on the Nike site. No need to nikeid it. My guess is he doesn't want to wait.

One quick suggestion is footlocker website, if they have it there you can search to see if it's in stock locally (hint: it never is haha).
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Locally will be difficult...

As was suggested with Foot Locker, if they have stock across Canada they can send it to your store of choice no charge...

But Livestock out of Vancouver will be your best bet unfortunately...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    14 fit, 11 Ridgeline, 12 outlander

Came in thinking Ultramarine was going to be a futuristic camouflage colored shoe.... left disappointed
    Originally posted by Unknown303
    Everything makes me upset.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    Nonsense. You've all got slanty eyes, play Starcraft, speak Chinese and eat nothing but sushi and ginger beef.

DON'T TRY AND CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

My Ride
    changes every year

Originally posted by EK 2.0
    Locally will be difficult...

As was suggested with Foot Locker, if they have stock across Canada they can send it to your store of choice no charge...

But Livestock out of Vancouver will be your best bet unfortunately...
    Ya footlocker is a no go, but livestock has them, but they're who I was talking about in Van. I'll check out less17 and f not, I'll bite the bullet with livestock.

Thumbs up

I'm no sneakerhead or whatever, but I've got to ask, what's the uniqueness or reason it's so special. I did a google image search and i don't get it...?
    Last edited by Dumbass17; 10-11-2016 at 09:53 PM.

My Ride
    changes every year

Originally posted by Dumbass17
    I'm no sneakerhead or whatever, but I've got to ask, what's the uniqueness or reason it's so special. I did a google image search and i don't get it...?
    Hey
    they're not for everyone, but it's the first time they've released this type of colorway for the AMZ and I like it better than any of the other ones, so there's that.

they're not overly special, but they're only limited to certain places (obviously), which makes them a bit more special than the rest.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Default Re: looking for a specific pair of Nikes

Originally posted by 03ozwhip
    I know there are alot of sneaker heads on here, so I figured I'd ask. I've been to every big box store and also Lexington Ave to see if they have this shoe, but I can only find it online and some stores in Vancouver.

if anyone knows where I can find the Air Max Zero "Ultramarine" locally, it would be greatly appreciated.
    You can't find these locally. Unless someone sells their pair to The Ave, you won't see them here. Most stores in Calgary, including Foot Locker don't have Quickstrike/Tier One accounts (or good ones anyways) because the accounts are expensive to hold and the market is too small for anything other than Jordans. Mostly because the Calgary scene is mostly comprised of Hypebeasts, kids or people who don't know anything about the footwear culture.

Originally posted by Dumbass17
    Ultramarine/Infrared has been a staple colorway in Nike footwear since the Air 180 in the 90s. Popular for vintage Nike heads. The Zero pays homage to one of the original colorways that made Nike running popular. It's also a Quickstrike colorway, meaning only available for stores who pay for those accounts, is fairly limited in full size runs and no specific drop date.
    Last edited by JordanEG6; 10-12-2016 at 09:35 AM.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    This and that.

Damn you Cory, you got me looking at NikeId. Now I want to order the Cortez in custom colorway even though I don't need more sneakers right now. But damn that black/silver colorway I designed looks so good.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

NikeID is the fucking devil. I've got so many pairs since they started selling them in Canada. I even have shoes that match my car colors.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    4Runner Trail Edition

Originally posted by rage2
    NikeID is the fucking devil. I've got so many pairs since they started selling them in Canada. I even have shoes that match my car colors.
    Agreed. Purchased 3 pairs since they started shipping to Canada. The free shipping doesn't help either haha.

I think the turnaround time for NikeID is a lot quicker than what they quote on their site.

My Ride
    This and that.

Oh fuck...you guys are evil. Speaking praises of the site isn't helping right now.

Originally posted by drtoohotty1
    Came in thinking Ultramarine was going to be a futuristic camouflage colored shoe.... left disappointed
    Looks like something my grandpa might wear.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Default Re: Re: looking for a specific pair of Nikes

Originally posted by JordanEG6

You can't find these locally. Unless someone sells their pair to The Ave, you won't see them here. Most stores in Calgary, including Foot Locker don't have Quickstrike/Tier One accounts (or good ones anyways) because the accounts are expensive to hold and the market is too small for anything other than Jordans. Mostly because the Calgary scene is mostly comprised of Hypebeasts, kids or people who don't know anything about the footwear culture.

Ultramarine/Infrared has been a staple colorway in Nike footwear since the Air 180 in the 90s. Popular for vintage Nike heads. The Zero pays homage to one of the original colorways that made Nike running popular. It's also a Quickstrike colorway, meaning only available for stores who pay for those accounts, is fairly limited in full size runs and no specific drop date.

DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A HYPEBEAST!!.....
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    changes every year

Originally posted by sputnik

Looks like something my grandpa might wear.
    I might as well be a grandpa lol NikeID is the shit. sorry Karan I know it's hard to keep out of the sneaks, but once you see something, that's it, looking for more.

I blame JordanEG6.

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Get a pair of flyknit racers instead.

Greatest shoe in the world. I never thought id be able to wear shoes without socks but they are so breathable

Pure platinum FKR releasing soon... doubtful to canada though

Although.... i wonder what the flyknit airmax zeros are like...

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Originally posted by riander5
    Get a pair of flyknit racers instead.

Greatest shoe in the world. I never thought id be able to wear shoes without socks but they are so breathable

Pure platinum FKR releasing soon... doubtful to canada though

Although.... i wonder what the flyknit airmax zeros are like...
    Make sure you try them on in store before buying. They're very narrow and I find them wobbly feeling. The soles narrow as they go down and you can definitely tell wearing them.

I wanted a pair but passed. AM2016 feel so much better

My Ride
    This and that.

Originally posted by 03ozwhip

I might as well be a grandpa lol NikeID is the shit. sorry Karan I know it's hard to keep out of the sneaks, but once you see something, that's it, looking for more.

I blame JordanEG6.
    $160+ Cortez seems overpriced though as they were much cheaper back in the day. But I guess custom. lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast