Quantcast
F1 Malayasia - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: F1 Malayasia

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

When the black clouds started to roll in I was praying for some hardcore rain. Wouldve made the race very interesting, and schumacher couldve possibly lost...

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

im really happy for jenson...the driver with the most points in f1 history to never make the podium!!! it was nice to see that come to an end... i hope honda can keep the reliability issue under control this year..felt bad for sato losing 8th place...oh well a good race none the less..and those announcers need to give their head a shake! in austraila he also said that the people there were canadians.... good job turbo.
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

My Ride
    111R, FL5, DC2R, E61,W201, E36, GSW

Sounded like a decent race. Too bad I couldnt watch it since my cable was out from the warmup lap onwards. DAMN YOU SHAW!

My Ride
    91 Mustang GT

Originally posted by iceburns288
    Webber sure seemed like a jerk on the track. First he stalls (he must have been nervous) at the start. Then he pushes Alonso out to the pit wall, which did neither of them good. Then he cuts in to (was it Coulthard or R. Schum?) someone and blows a tire (whihc was both of their faults). He was not having a good day...
    WTF are you talking about Webber had a clutch failure at the start, hence why he had such a slow start. Ralf hit him causing his rear tire to blow. I sure hope he doesnt stay with jaguar. Overall it was an excellent race. Tons of great battles all over the track. Lets hope the next is just as good.
    91 Mustang GT
    99 Acura 1.6 el

My Ride
    2002 SVT Focus

Yep , it was a great race !! Lots of battles and close racing.Much better than the normal 60 parade laps !!
    11 F-150 Supercrew FX4 5.0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3