Quantcast
Intelcom Courier Canada Inc. - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Intelcom Courier Canada Inc.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Canada post doesn’t even attempt delivery if it doesn’t fit in the super box.

Call to complain. They dgaf.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Move to area that still has door to door delivery. One thing I can actaully thank Trudeau for

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Move to area that still has door to door delivery. One thing I can actaully thank Trudeau for
    I have door-to-door. Canada post delivered my letter mail and one parcel Friday, but not the other. And yeah, I won't complain to CP, I'll complain to Amazon. They GAF.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

These guys are a load of lying scum bags. Had a package that was supposed to be delivered to my work today. About 8am their tracking said out for delivery. About 9am they say that they couldn't deliver because the business was closed. Complete bullshit, I had been there from before 8am and the whole place was open at 8am. Called Intelcom and told the rep that we where open and I want my package. Rep tells me no problem she'll call the driver and make sure it's delivered before 4pm. 4pm rolls around no package. I call again and a different rep tell me that it was supposed to be delivered and she will call the driver and find out what is going on while I hold the line. I hold about 5 minutes they hang upon me. Call back again and get a very rude bitch who then tells me they don't deliver to businesses on Saturdays. Bullshit! They've done it before but it has always been hit and miss at the best of times. I asked her why I had been lied to and she got all snippy that it's on their website (were she couldn't tell me or explain why I've gotten weekend deliveries before). Get on the line with Amazon to find out WTF. After the BS apology and "we'll talk to our shipping dept." the Amazon rep finally confesses that indeed, Intelcom does not deliver to businesses on weekends. So their "guaranteed delivery" dates are total crap and basically even with Prime it's become a "You'll get it when you get it" deal. I rarely get 2 day delivery anymore. Most packages are 3+ days if I get it at all. I wish there was a way to get them to deliver another way. I'm almost to the point of saying fuck it and ditch Prime altogether.
    '08.5 Mazda 3
    '90 Laser RS-T
    '07 Yamaha R6

My Ride
    2015 CLS63s AMG Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Did an eight item order from Amazon recently, and even though I chose the "use fewest packages" option, it still got split into five shipments. Two intelcom, one Purolator and two canada post. Got the first four deliveries without issue.
    Second CP shipment was supposed to be today, and even though I was home all day, I got the "sorry we missed you" notice in my mailbox. It says I can pick the item up after 6pm on Monday. Brutal.
    I may take this up with Amazon because it was guaranteed for today, and I'm pissy about having to go pick it up myself. Fuck Canada post.
    Call to complain. The Canada Post contractors are supposed to attempt a delivery, but often don't if they are in an area where they get away with it and people don't complain. A few complaints will have it taken care of ASAP.

Also, if you really want to drive the point home. Call and complain, as well as visit the local pickup center and ask them why they left a knocker in the box, but didn't deliver. They'll take your info as well and drive the point home.
    Sig was pwned by Moderator!

My Ride
    Axis powers

CP is getting really lazy lately, my last 2 orders they did the following

1. Put the door hanger in the community mailbox, no actual attempt to home delivery
    2. Put a final notice warning again in our community mailbox, no home delivery attempt or even a door hanger for pickup
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    1290SDR, 701SM

Quote Originally Posted by adam c View Post
    CP is getting really lazy lately, my last 2 orders they did the following

1. Put the door hanger in the community mailbox, no actual attempt to home delivery
    2. Put a final notice warning again in our community mailbox, no home delivery attempt or even a door hanger for pickup
    Same here. It’s so frustrating, I’ve even gone to my local CP office and complained. I said I work from home, they don’t even bother trying to deliver it.

Once I had a package that was marked delivered and one day I find a delivery notice on the ground near my house with a date 5 days prior, go in and it doesn’t exist and I need to wait past “5 pm”. I said that was 5pm last week!!!

They couldn’t find it. It magically showed up a week later on my door step no ring no nothing.

Frustrating to say the least.
    Home

My Ride
    2018 Civic Si coupe

I had an Intelcom notification come in at ~10:30 Saturday saying the normal 'expect your package within 3 hours' and I didn't get it until after 4PM, first time they've ever been late for me, I didn't care it was still delivered by 9PM which is what Amazon promised. Wasn't too efficient though because the other part of my order arrived within 30 seconds from another driver.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I wonder when amazon and/or their couriers will start to work harder to optimize routes for fewer KM's driven? I've often had two deliveries from the same initial order come to my house from the same courier company on the same day with two different drivers.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Canada Post is the only courier I consistently have issues with, unless it can fit in the community box then they are pretty good. Intelcom and Dynamax and any of the big couriers (UPS, Purolator, FedEx) have been virtually perfect.

A lot of the time you can't avoid multiple separate packages because the warehouses are different.

If anything is late just chat Amazon and get your $10 credit, free month's prime, or free item (if it's really late). Takes no more than 5 minutes.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I wonder when amazon and/or their couriers will start to work harder to optimize routes for fewer KM's driven? I've often had two deliveries from the same initial order come to my house from the same courier company on the same day with two different drivers.
    If amazon actually owned them this would totally be a thing.

So long as they are paying a guy 5 bucks to sling parcels out of the back of his Sebring. Not worth the effort.

The only time CP is worth it is when you can guarantee it fits in the box. For everything else I prefer FedEx tbh.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Picked up my parcel from the local post office. Apparently it's "up to the individual driver to leave the parcel or not". I expressed my surprise, and the lady behind the counter heaved a heavy sigh and said I wasn't the first person to complain about this.

Then had a chat with Amazon. Key take-aways were:
    1) I won't be getting packages from Canada Post in the future, they have a system to "de-prioritize" certain couriers for individual customers when there's been issues.
    2) They did extend my prime membership by one month, but they didn't offer that, I had to specifically request that from them.

Anyone else who has issues with Canada Post, or any courier, you should request this. The only way the couriers will get better is if they get fewer deliveries. Well, Canada Post won't change, but I'm hoping they'll one day go out of business. Maybe in my lifetime.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Profitability would have to be a consideration for them to go out of business.

Even CRA sends me everyone electronically now. No idea why letter mail even exists anymore, aside from providing me a continuous source of fire starter.
    Last edited by killramos; 04-02-2019 at 03:26 PM.

fact.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Well, I meant that the other couriers could improve if they got complaints or saw their parcel volumes dropping. I have no hope of Canada Post improving anything.

My Ride
    '16 WRX, '23 CX-50

I've actually been having better luck lately, my mail lady with CP is awesome and will actually drop my packages at my door, especially since I live right across the street from the mailbox. Her predecessor wasn't so bright and kept leaving me those delivery notices in my mailbox saying that I wasn't home when she didn't even have the item in her car.

Intelcom has been slipping for me lately, their time estimates aren't anywhere close to the 3 hour window and I've noticed they quit knocking on the door/ringing the doorbell. Purolator is still trash and should go the way of CP and I wish I would get more stuff with UPS instead.
    Last edited by cyra1ax; 04-02-2019 at 08:19 PM.

1) I won't be getting packages from Canada Post in the future, they have a system to "de-prioritize" certain couriers for individual customers when there's been issues.
    I have been told that probably a dozen times over the years, with literally zero change haha. I order some things regularly, and if CP delivered them before they still deliver them now. Don't expect much to happen there but if it does, great.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

They're now time travelers!

Name:  intelcom.PNG
Views: 426
Size:  95.2 KB

Last week my amazon packages went to Canada Post for delivery. Fucking piss off because it was baby wipes and the box wouldn't fit in the community mailbox, so had to go to the damn post office at London Drugs to get them. If i wanted to go to LD to get baby wipes i would have just bought them there.

First world problems i guess

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    They're now time travelers!

Name:  intelcom.PNG
Views: 426
Size:  95.2 KB
    Whenever I check my Intelcom tracking, its usually 1 hour ahead, sometimes I've seen 2. Are they doing this to beat the system in case it isn't delivered before 8pm?
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Last week my amazon packages went to Canada Post for delivery. Fucking piss off because it was baby wipes and the box wouldn't fit in the community mailbox, so had to go to the damn post office at London Drugs to get them. If i wanted to go to LD to get baby wipes i would have just bought them there.

First world problems i guess
    I’ve found this lately too, super annoying that it adds an additional day to wait for the post office the process the order for pickup.
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast