Quantcast
Intelcom Courier Canada Inc. - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Intelcom Courier Canada Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I had one intelcom amazon package that was listed as delivered at 11:30 on the guaranteed delivery date but wasn't on my door and no record on my Ring Doorbell. Came 2 days later, I guess the guy just faked delivery in the system so he wouldn't get in trouble.
    Damn, that's sketchy. Probably did exactly as you think. Their drivers seem to be just random people using their own vehicles kind of like Uber, so there is bound to be some bad apples.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Take time to report those kind of things, the system cleans itself up nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    rally pig

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    Damn, that's sketchy. Probably did exactly as you think. Their drivers seem to be just random people using their own vehicles kind of like Uber, so there is bound to be some bad apples.
    was about to drive out from our garage last friday when i saw a minivan pullover and an asia lady come out with a box.
    i knew right away it was for me as it was a zojirushi rice cooker box lol.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

She was probably jealous and considering keeping it!!
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Agree with slow. When this happens PLEASE report it to amazon.

Hopefully one day poor customer satisfaction triggers a review and they stop using these clowns.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I have had flawless service from intellcom. Actually better than the "real" couriers.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by taemo View Post
    was about to drive out from our garage last friday when i saw a minivan pullover and an asia lady come out with a box.
    i knew right away it was for me as it was a zojirushi rice cooker box lol.
    Haha sounds about right. The guy who delivers downtown has a beat up old Caravan, barely roadworthy, with floor to ceiling Amazon packages.

Until now they have been really good, but this is a pretty big fuck-up.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

It really depends on your specific driver(s). I've had good ones that send texts ahead of time saying they're on the way and such. I've had others that leave packs and dont even buzz (since the buzzer calls my phone directly you cant miss it)

Mines been 99% positive experience so far. There was one bad stretch of 2-3 packs but then we got different people doing the route and its been good again (I order probably 10 packs a week and work from home so always receive them and meet the people)

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Last month I was walking to Chinatown and I saw a beat ass Toyoto (I think?) with the backseat stuffed full of Amazon boxes. I thought, man this guy buys a lot from Amazon. Only now do I realize he was one of these delivery guys you guys are talking about Still, not very smart leaving all those boxes in plain sight in a junky car like that.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by D'z Nutz View Post
    Last month I was walking to Chinatown and I saw a beat ass Toyoto (I think?) with the backseat stuffed full of Amazon boxes. I thought, man this guy buys a lot from Amazon. Only now do I realize he was one of these delivery guys you guys are talking about Still, not very smart leaving all those boxes in plain sight in a junky car like that.
    If they get stolen, he just marks them as delivered anyways.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Haven't seen my Intelcom buddy in the Hyundai Santa Fe for a while. Have seen the Intelcom vans a few times, but today dude was driving a Gen11 F150 Lariat Crew. I used to own a 2004 Lariat and his was the same nice Dark Stone color. Very Classy. Less Classy is that he needed me to boost him after he dropped my package. Don't know how he's going to get through his day if his truck can't sit for two minutes. Not the most fuel efficient delivery vehicle.

My Ride
    Trucks

My lady with her old minivan has been great, but the last few deliveries have been pawned off to Fedex and UPS.

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

all my packages always come on time, even at the same time usually for weekend deliveries. It's been great!

My Ride
    G37X

They are frustrating to deal with. They require a signature for every item as apparently they get paid an extra 50 cents per sig. But they fill a demand I suppose. I'll never understand someone whom thinks being an indy courier or an uber/skip driver makes financial sense.

My Ride
    6.2 / 690

I like em, usually get the email notification that the package is on the way, and they will just drop it off on my step. Pretty convenient not having to answer the door in my underwear

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

I get all my amazon stuff drop off at work. So intelcom has been great with that since they can just drop off at reception,.

My Ride
    Perpetual Test Drive

Never had any issues with Intellicom. Canada Post on the other hand...
    War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Did an eight item order from Amazon recently, and even though I chose the "use fewest packages" option, it still got split into five shipments. Two intelcom, one Purolator and two canada post. Got the first four deliveries without issue.
    Second CP shipment was supposed to be today, and even though I was home all day, I got the "sorry we missed you" notice in my mailbox. It says I can pick the item up after 6pm on Monday. Brutal.
    I may take this up with Amazon because it was guaranteed for today, and I'm pissy about having to go pick it up myself. Fuck Canada post.

My Ride
    rally pig

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Did an eight item order from Amazon recently, and even though I chose the "use fewest packages" option, it still got split into five shipments. Two intelcom, one Purolator and two canada post. Got the first four deliveries without issue.
    Second CP shipment was supposed to be today, and even though I was home all day, I got the "sorry we missed you" notice in my mailbox. It says I can pick the item up after 6pm on Monday. Brutal.
    I may take this up with Amazon because it was guaranteed for today, and I'm pissy about having to go pick it up myself. Fuck Canada post.
    had this issue with Purolator last week. they left a note on our door claiming no one was home. they didnt even ring the bell.
    called purolator and told them to try again. i wasnt going to drive to their depot just for baby wipes and toilet cleaner
    2 days later they dropped the box on our door.

Intelcom is the best, they always deliver early. In other circumstances this might not be true however, they leave it at my front door without ringing which is fine since I get an email when it's delivered and my neighbourhood has been safe (so far) to leave packages on. For Amazon ordering they have been the fastest, moreso than Canada Post which took a month to deliver one package from Ontario during the strike.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast