Quantcast
Intelcom Courier Canada Inc. - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Intelcom Courier Canada Inc.

These guys are the best - I've got lots of deliveries on Saturdays when it's not guaranteed until Monday.

My Ride
    2022 X2M

Oddly enough intelcom has gotten better for me as well.

Ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday on prime day and it was all dropped off about 10 minutes ago.
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

My Ride
    Legacy Spec B

Generally have had pretty good luck from these guys. I've had 7 or 8 packages shipped by these guys over the last year. It seems like they just drop the package on my doorstop, ring the door bell and take off. Caught a glimpse of the courier once. Seemed like he was using his own car for deliveries.

Only had one weird experience. They sent me a delivery exception email saying my package was damaged. Told me to call Amazon. So I called Amazon and they reshipped it the next day and gave me 5 dollar gift card. Package showed up on my doorstop the next day. The day after that, another package was dropped off. So now I have two copies of a bunch blu-rays and cookbooks

My Ride
    Nissans and a Subaru

I've had decent luck too so far. last delivery was last weekend, some lady in a newer 4-runner, showed up, stuck it in the mailbox and i opened the door as she was taking a picture of it. said that's all she needed and was gone. Also before scheduled delivery date.

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One parcel came with FedEx, and I don't know when they started trying to deliver it, but the driver I spoke to this morning, said it was his last attempt before he shipped it back. he also required a signature, and said that is why they hand't left it on the doorstep. Idiots, that should have been NSR for sure.
    Inb4 "that's why you should live in a condo so the concierge can sign".

I've had zero issues with any orders shipped and sold by Amazon.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I went a bit overboard on the Amazon Prime day (was split between Purolator and Intelcom) and generally have an order a week coming from Amazon over the past few years, and I've never had an issue with this carrier in Airdrie, plus they deliver Sunday! Ordered a bunch of shit last Friday and I had it at my door for Sunday brunch. that was a win in my books. Obviously these things are HEAVILLY driver dependant, but I might give mine a Christmas card they've been so good. I cant remember the last time I bought anything for my home other than groceries at a brick and morter store besides Costco. Amazon for me has been the best innovation of the decade.
    Travel

My latest order was shipped via FexEx. Wut.

My Ride
    rally pig

bump

Last Sunday I had 2 Amazon Next Day orders and they accidentally dropped the packages to my neighbor.
    Ironically, one of the orders was for a wireless IP camera that I wanted to mount on our front door.

Now I get emails whenever someone walks towards our door and so far no throw. curious to see what happens once there's snow though

Saw the delivery guy downtown today. Younger guy in a beat up red old mini van, had about 100 Amazon packages in the back.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

The guy in my area has a nice 4 runner, ordered Monday night, at my door today with a smile at 930 am. Love this service, they beat my "Next Day" Purolator order from same part of Ontario by half a day.
    Travel

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    I went a bit overboard on the Amazon Prime day (was split between Purolator and Intelcom) and generally have an order a week coming from Amazon over the past few years, and I've never had an issue with this carrier in Airdrie, plus they deliver Sunday! Ordered a bunch of shit last Friday and I had it at my door for Sunday brunch. that was a win in my books. Obviously these things are HEAVILLY driver dependant, but I might give mine a Christmas card they've been so good. I cant remember the last time I bought anything for my home other than groceries at a brick and morter store besides Costco. Amazon for me has been the best innovation of the decade.
    So if you need a bottle of white glue or some string or some wood screws, you get them off of Amazon?
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    Ford

Quote Originally Posted by speedog View Post
    So if you need a bottle of white glue or some string or some wood screws, you get them off of Amazon?
    yes
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Intelcom is at our house, literally, every second day. No issues and they are very much as per the Amazon estimate.

As others, I would also buy things off Amazon for a small premium, rather than trekking through Walmart. Once drone deliveries start, its going to be raining Amazon in my area .... LOL

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Haha, amazon is bad news. Very Addicting. I ordered 16 things this week for Shambhala. Prime Delivery is always on time.

Yes for me too. As long as I can wait ~24 hours for it, I use Amazon. The Prime 1-day is awesome. Very rarely do I have visit crowded stores and I love t.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

As a matter of fact I believe I actually had an order with those three things in it last year.

Some people are impulsive and need it right then and there. I have no issues waiting a couple days and saving likely 50% or more. Obviously if I do need it immediately some day I just go get it.
    Travel

My Ride
    Grimace

Really nice to be able to use one day to send stuff to my house on weekends as usually I just ship to my office. Have had no issues yet.

My Ride
    2022 X2M

Quote Originally Posted by schocker View Post
    Really nice to be able to use one day to send stuff to my house on weekends as usually I just ship to my office. Have had no issues yet.
    I have to agree. Ordered a few things today for tomorrow delivery.
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

I am no longer a fan of Intelcom. I have 4 packages that were supposed to come Thursday, Friday, and two today. None are here, the dispatch doesn't know where they are, and the tracking information hasn't been updated in 4 days when they apparently attempted delivery after 1:00am

My Ride
    Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    I am no longer a fan of Intelcom. I have 4 packages that were supposed to come Thursday, Friday, and two today. None are here, the dispatch doesn't know where they are, and the tracking information hasn't been updated in 4 days when they apparently attempted delivery after 1:00am
    I had one intelcom amazon package that was listed as delivered at 11:30 on the guaranteed delivery date but wasn't on my door and no record on my Ring Doorbell. Came 2 days later, I guess the guy just faked delivery in the system so he wouldn't get in trouble.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast