Quantcast
Intelcom Courier Canada Inc. - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Intelcom Courier Canada Inc.

My Ride
    2017 Q7, 2013 328 xDrive

I've been getting Amazon prime packages from these guys.

A few times they just leave it on the porch and don't even bother ringing it. We had no idea there was a package out there. They've also delivered to our neighbours house as well.

Another time even though I was outside and could accept the package, they still wanted to take a picture of them holding the package with the house number in the background.

I should go through all my Ring doorbell recordings to see what they've been doing to them. Luckily nothing we have ordered was fragile.

I do like how we will get stuff on weekends.
    Last edited by CaptainReboot; 12-13-2016 at 11:32 PM.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

I have been ordering a bunch off Amazon, and using Prime...no issues with the deliveries, they are even showing up early. Only issue I have had so far was getting the wrong product, which was easy enough to get replaced.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Been getting about 50% of my prime deliveries with them. I don't mind them at all, usually faster delivery if it comes through them (sometimes next day), they always buzz my apartment and they don't mind just leaving it at my door (my condo layout is nice, only my neighbor across the hall can see something sitting at my door so its fairly safe) whereas Purolator, DHL, and Fedex all make me drive to the airport which sucks.

Though I've started using amazons ship to a post office option instead. Mine is only 2 block walk and then it gurantees I dont miss it and have to run to the airport.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Intelcom just delivered to my neighbor, the driver was careful with the package, rang the doorbell, and took a picture. Maybe they are getting better, I can imagine Amazon would have taken them to task if they were getting a lot of complaints.

I dont have anything bad to say about them, I've gotten 4 deliveries in the last 2 weeks using intel and its been great each time. Two have texted me beforehand letting me know they are about an hour away and the other 2 called me to say the same thing. No sig required so I can tell them to just leave it by my door which they do, and weekend deliveries are very handy.
    Originally posted by Modelexis
    If I have questions about my phone bill, I don't post it on beyond, I call telus.
    Originally posted by D911
    worst part is definitely when the dudes smacking it with his dick like that inside out anus owes his dick some money.
    the crap you find when you dig through ask leo

Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

At least these assholes are consistent.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Originally posted by rage2
    At least these assholes are consistent.

My last 5 or 6 orders have all been with some of the bigger couriers. Not sure if it's just luck or if Amazon has gotten enough complaints yet

My Ride
    Ford

got a package yesterday. footprints in snow to bottom of stairs. package only slid about a foot before it hit the door. 8 steps.
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride
    2020 Tacoma DCSB

Past two orders were later than Amazon promised (guaranteed 2 day $$$) both shipping Intelcom.

Did a quick online chat ticket to Amazon each time and got my $13 shipping fee back so it shipped free but took 3 days instead of 2

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

made 4 orders from amazon over the break, only one was intelcom. My wife who was home said they were nice enough though...
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Originally posted by Kijho
    Past two orders were later than Amazon promised (guaranteed 2 day $$$) both shipping Intelcom.

Did a quick online chat ticket to Amazon each time and got my $13 shipping fee back so it shipped free but took 3 days instead of 2
    They just lost another one of mine

I've checked your order details and see that the shipment has been shipped on Thursday, January 12, 2017 and has been received by the carrier on the same day. I also see that there are no tracking details available since then. I'm afraid to say that the parcel has been lost in transit to carrier. I really apologize for the inconvenience caused. I've escalated this issue to our shipping department with high priority, to ensure that they look into this and sort out this kind of issues, as we're aware that our choice of delivery reflects our business as a whole.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Had another Intelcom delivery this morning, and I happened to be home when it showed up. Guy took a photo of my house number, placed it carefully in my mailbox, and drove away in a black Gen II Hyundai Santa Fe. Sick whip.

So, I know a lot of beyonders have had issues, but I wanted to make sure both sides of the story were being told. I continue to have zero issues with Intelcom courier. Stuff shows up on time, in good condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    Had another Intelcom delivery this morning, and I happened to be home when it showed up. Guy took a photo of my house number, placed it carefully in my mailbox, and drove away in a black Gen II Hyundai Santa Fe. Sick whip.

So, I know a lot of beyonders have had issues, but I wanted to make sure both sides of the story were being told. I continue to have zero issues with Intelcom courier. Stuff shows up on time, in good condition.
    Thats been my experience. Although I live in a Condo so its a bit different for me. My intercom calls my phone so even at work I can buzz them in and they just leave packages at my door. Never once had a problem and they are by far the fastest shipping method (usually its next day delivery if its via them)

~10 more deliveries from Intelcom since I last posted, zero issues, and some were early.

My Ride
    bus

I just had one delivery from intelcom yesterday and they were fine, the guy actually rang the bell and waited. Canadapost would have thrown it on my front step and take off.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Their latest delivery to me was just fine, placed (not threw) the package on the step and rang the doorbell. Seems they are getting better in my area at least.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Originally posted by ExtraSlow

Same dude in the same sick ride dropped something off today. Didn't knock or ring, but my home office is right beside my door, so I see him coming up the walk.

Another A+ delivery. Wish Canada post was this good. Had something delivered from them, and was in a hurry for it. It was "out for delivery" as of monday, but it didn't show up on my doorstep until 4:45 PM wednesday afternoon. Assholes.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    WRX, Audi A4 Avant

something doesn't look quite right... =/

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Had a funny one this week. Made an order on thursday night for about a dozen items. One item was heavy so it was shipped by Canada post and arrived Wednesday as expected. One parcel cam on sunday with intelcom as predicted and expected, zero issues.
    One parcel came with FedEx, and I don't know when they started trying to deliver it, but the driver I spoke to this morning, said it was his last attempt before he shipped it back. he also required a signature, and said that is why they hand't left it on the doorstep. Idiots, that should have been NSR for sure.

So in summary, intelcom is fine, canada post is fine, its the "real" courier that is fucked up this time. I'm going to complain to amazon since this parcel was supposed to be at my house several days ago, and that's what I pay prime membership for.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast