Quantcast
Intelcom Courier Canada Inc. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Intelcom Courier Canada Inc.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Default Intelcom Courier Canada Inc.

Not sure if people in Calgary have had to use these dipshits before but here up in Deadmonton, any Amazon package over the last while has used this company and getting packages has been a nightmare. No pick up location given, no notice provided and no reattempted deliveries.

Is this a Canada-wide thing? I can't believe I'm even saying this but I wish I had UPS still delivering my packages. At the very least I'd get a notice and pick up location.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Hmm... My package from Amazon is coming from this company too. Fortunately I live in a condo so they can leave it with the concierge.

My Ride
    2022 X2M

They are quite easily the worst delivery company out there. I also use prime and have had several packages shipped by those ass clowns. Once I had to pick it up at the airport (awesome I live in Mckenzie) another time it was sitting on my front lawn.....not my steps or my door but my lawn about 10 feet from my door. It was ok tho I mean it was only a Mac mini that cost $1200. I honestly think he threw it out of the window as he drove by, seriously.

The biggest issue I have is their policy, they tell amazon that it's delivered the second they give it to their driver who can decide when he wants to deliver it over the next week or so.
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
    Hmm... My package from Amazon is coming from this company too. Fortunately I live in a condo so they can leave it with the concierge.
    #baller

I must be lucky because I get packages from Amazon almost every day and it has been spectacular service for me! The package drop everything at my front door and nothing has been damaged or delayed. Canada Post has been way slower and way less careful with my packages relative. Those clowns at CP managed to be so rough with a watch that they broke the face of the watch....through a watch box.

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
    Do you also have a doorman with a top hat and monocle?

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror

Do you also have a doorman with a top hat and monocle?
    That's my butler. He's only at the door because his new toilet scrubs have arrived from Amazon.

My Ride
    Grimace

I have had no issues but I ship everything to the office

Originally posted by Kavy
    Once I had to pick it up at the airport (awesome I live in Mckenzie)
    Purolator does the same thing too though so it isn't just them. One time I ordered a pack of 4x AA rechargeable batteries from dell, and as all their packages are signature required, I had to go pick it up. I should have abandoned it but I am cheap

I have my first item being delivered by them "today". I had never heard of them prior to the shipping notification yesterday, and my Google research (now along with this thread) has me thinking I'm either not receiving my item today, not receiving at all, or having to make a trip to their depot

I really wish Amazon could get their shiz together with shipping.

EDIT: Delivered early, and the driver even sent me a text
    Last edited by NoSup4U; 11-03-2016 at 04:30 PM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Why do you guys have to sign for packages? I get mine left on my doorstep with no issues. Not even sure who ships them.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Fiesta ST

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    Why do you guys have to sign for packages? I get mine left on my doorstep with no issues. Not even sure who ships them.
    Same, I've never had to sign for an Amazon package under $1000 in value.

I've had 4-5 packages delivered by them in the last few weeks and they've just left them all on the step.

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

We get packages from Amazon all the time and this is the company that usually delivers them. Most of the time in a beat up beige Camry.

I've heard that if you change your Amazon account address line 1 and 2 to include PO BOX 0, the amazon system will automatically default to Canada Post. I have made the changes but haven't bought anything from Amazon since my last change. I would recommend doing a web search to confirm what the right address line formatting is though.

My Ride
    2022 X2M

Originally posted by joegrang
    I've heard that if you change your Amazon account address line 1 and 2 to include PO BOX 0, the amazon system will automatically default to Canada Post. I have made the changes but haven't bought anything from Amazon since my last change. I would recommend doing a web search to confirm what the right address line formatting is though.
    I have also read that this is a way to ensure it doesn't go with the ass clowns and instead goes with the unionized devil worshiping CP.

I will give it a try as I have a rather large purchase for Christmas sitting in my cart and I'm planning for a time when I'm not out of town so I don't come home to 10-15 packages laying on my front lawn.
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

When ordering through Amazon you can actually select to hold your package for pickup at a Canada Post location.

Had probably a dozen deliveries from them so far (all Amazon). No issues yet and they deliver on time next business day. I really like them so far.

I was just happy to see them using someone other than Canada Post, where I have a disproportionate amount of issues compared to UPS or Intelcom.

The last place I would ship something is to my home when I'm not there. Always send it to your workplace, friend's house, neighbor, or the post office. If it's not received at time of delivery it's a hassle no matter who the carrier is.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

I contacted Amazon and for my most recent package they just issued a refund. The agent I was dealing with had mentioned they've been receiving a lot of complaints about this company and was totally understanding to just cancel the order all together and get my money back. Was pretty relieving at end of the day.
    Ultracrepidarian

I flat out told them if they shipped another item with this company I would not be ordering from them again. The agent was apparently able to flag my account so they don't ship anything with them. Intelcom Courier is even worse than Loomis Express in my experience

My Ride
    '16 WRX, '23 CX-50

Originally posted by jonsey737
    I flat out told them if they shipped another item with this company I would not be ordering from them again. The agent was apparently able to flag my account so they don't ship anything with them. Intelcom Courier is even worse than Loomis Express in my experience
    Yeah...when the CP strike was a thing, Amazon shipped one of my orders via Purolator. Missed my delivery window by a week. The rep I spoke to said they were going to flag my account to not use Purolator anymore; next order I made who do they ship with, Purolator.

My Ride
    Ford

Default Re: Intelcom Courier Canada Inc.

Originally posted by msommers
    Not sure if people in Calgary have had to use these dipshits before but here up in Deadmonton, any Amazon package over the last while has used this company and getting packages has been a nightmare. No pick up location given, no notice provided and no reattempted deliveries.

Is this a Canada-wide thing? I can't believe I'm even saying this but I wish I had UPS still delivering my packages. At the very least I'd get a notice and pick up location.
    im in deadmonton. my cameras show me its some asian guy in a civic that delivers mine. i get them. but he does not walk up the stairs. throws it from the bottom. (8 stairs) also takes a pic of the package on the landing to prove he delivered it?
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

Originally posted by jonsey737
    Amazon has told me that 3 times now regarding Canada Post because of recurring issues with them. It does nothing, items still ship regularly with CP and I am supposed to get UPS only.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast