Quantcast
Intelcom Courier Canada Inc. - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Intelcom Courier Canada Inc.

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Quote Originally Posted by finboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’ve found this lately too, super annoying that it adds an additional day to wait for the post office the process the order for pickup.
    complain to amazon if thats the case and it had a 'guaranteed delivery'..free prime!

I had the pleasure of walking back from my mega-mailbox lugging a 20 kg box of kitty litter when they did that to me

My Ride
    4x4

FWP...

Trade ya, my purolator idiot doesn't bother coming to my house, just marks not home and takes it to some doctors office thats only open 6-8hours a week.

Amazon and me have been having a few words about this lately

Quote Originally Posted by dj_rice View Post
    Whenever I check my Intelcom tracking, its usually 1 hour ahead, sometimes I've seen 2. Are they doing this to beat the system in case it isn't delivered before 8pm?
    That reminds of how CPA pre-tickets people. When I used to live on 12th ave before I moved due to the bike lane, CPA would come by before 7AM (when it was no longer legal to park) and pre-ticket people, writing tickets for 7:06AM and whatnot at quarter to 7, then go sit in the Tim Hortons at the end of the street with their buddies. Maybe Intelcom does something similar haha.

My Ride
    Fiesta ST

Intelicom delivered my dishwasher from Costco the other day. I bet that was hard to get into the back of a '97 Civic.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Intelicom delivered my dishwasher from Costco the other day. I bet that was hard to get into the back of a '97 Civic.
    Fits great in a chevy uplander.

My Ride
    Axis powers

Ordered something last night and got it today, no issues
    Sig nuked by mod.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
    FWP...

Trade ya, my purolator idiot doesn't bother coming to my house, just marks not home and takes it to some doctors office thats only open 6-8hours a week.

Amazon and me have been having a few words about this lately
    Hi Andy,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Our drivers should indeed make valid attempts where the service is available. If possible, can you please email us the tracking number and address? We'll look into this and can also request another delivery for you.

Regards,
    James // Social Media Coordinator // www.purolator.com
    Email: [email protected]

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Now that is Beyond Power!

Creepy

My Ride
    Silverado

5th post from Purolator. Cool.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by adam c View Post
    Ordered something last night and got it today, no issues
    99+% of deliveries have no issues. It's overall a good system.

My Ride
    4x4

Sweet intellcom seems to be the primary delivery agent to high river for me now. Qendrim is cool, I like him.

I have at least a couple Amazon orders per month including subscription diapers. Seems to be split between Canada Post and Intelcom. Basically zero problems for the past 5 years.

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    99+% of deliveries have no issues. It's overall a good system.
    Plus the 1% gets you free prime for another month!

Still zero problems with Intelcom here. Amazon Prime continues to be free indefinitely with the odd 1-day late order - to the point where I'd actually be upset if they were 100% on time because then Prime would not longer be completely free.

Never had an issue with intelcom. It's always prompt and accurate.

However, I'm waiting on a new flash head being delivered by Dynamex - they are sloppy....real sloppy.

Annnd yep just like the last two times, paying extra for 1 day delivery dynamex fails to deliver when it's actually needed - which is why 1 day was purchased.

If anyone else has this issue make sure you complain, tell them to make a note to prevent dynamex never delivers your orders, and hopefully they drop the incompetent company.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalking View Post
    Annnd yep just like the last two times, paying extra for 1 day delivery dynamex fails to deliver when it's actually needed - which is why 1 day was purchased.

If anyone else has this issue make sure you complain, tell them to make a note to prevent dynamex never delivers your orders, and hopefully they drop the incompetent company.
    I've had Amazon tell me they would only use certain delivery methods for me at least a dozen times, they literally do nothing. I can't imagine the administrative hassle it would be for them to actually put effort into controlling which courier(s) individual customers got for their random orders. I've been told for years now that Canada Post will never be used for my orders but they are all the time.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Ordered 2 things yesterday. 1 item was Friday delivery which I got today surpringsly by CP already.

Another is today delivery by Intelcom, still waiting on delivery. **just got delivered** so I've never had any issues so far with non-deliverys.
    Last edited by dj_rice; 07-04-2019 at 12:38 PM.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    I've had Amazon tell me they would only use certain delivery methods for me at least a dozen times, they literally do nothing. I can't imagine the administrative hassle it would be for them to actually put effort into controlling which courier(s) individual customers got for their random orders. I've been told for years now that Canada Post will never be used for my orders but they are all the time.
    Canada Post really? I've yet to have CanPost deliver, I've had every other courier though.

Honestly, the most reliable and consistant with on time deliveries is Intelcom, they really stepped the game up

My Ride
    2011 Chrarger, 2018 F150

These folks sound as good as Purolator. We ordered a coin from the mint and my wife was home all day when they "delivered it", no call or run the buzzer. Came home to find a note on the front door. She drives up to their warehouse the next evening (it said it would be ready by 10am) and nope they cant find the package. She complained and it took them 5 days to locate it on the truck and when we asked them to deliver it to her work, they kept leaving notes on our door saying they missed us and we can pick it up at their dept.

These notes kept coming even though they couldn't find it. Finally it was delivered but what a gong show. I guess while she was at their depot, another customer overheard what my wife was saying and he stepped up with the exact same story. Sounds like they subcontract their delivery drivers and it would seem most just don't actually deliver the package but leave a note.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast