Quantcast
Digital HD Movie Combos - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Digital HD Movie Combos

My Ride
    Grimace

Default Digital HD Movie Combos

I am a real dum dum and never checked out the digital copies that came with blurays as I assumed you had to use itunes. I checked a few out though from the insert and saw that google play was also available now along with ultraviolet. I bought 10 cloverfield lane though and that was only itunes or uv.

Is there a way to tell if the copy is uv/itunes or uv/itunes/googleplay if it doesn't say?

My example:
    Interstellar - Shows icons for all three on the back.
    The Martian 4k - Shows only itunes/UV but worked with google play
    Cloverfield lane - Shows the same as the martian but itunes/UV only.

I would likely buy more if I could tell it worked on google play as the blurays + hd + dvd are less than a digital copy to begin with.

My Ride
    Grimace

This thread was stupid but I had to bring it back now that ultraviolet is dead. I have been a big fan of buying 4k blurays now so that I can get the 4k copy, bluray and also a digital copy and when on sale, they are cheaper than the digital copies themselves. This in combination with using moviesanywhere in canada is excellent.

I was looking at john wick 3 though, and since ultraviolet no longer exists, and lionsgate does not support movies anywhere, instead of allowing you to redeem the copy on itunes/google play, they just don't give you one at all? I am not sure where the US code is for, perhaps vudu but wtf. Maybe I am just bitter.
    Canada

USA

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

You can sell the codes. I actually buy quite a few movies from people selling the codes, as it's typically 50-80% off. For sellers you get 5-20% of retail price. Huge margins for resellers.

US codes aren't valid in Canada, if you have a US code, I'd be happy to buy it off you. Not for JW3 though, bought that already at full price because codes weren't available.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Grimace

Where do you end up buying them from?
    I don't have any codes currently, but I was able to use my VPN for a US F&F collection and Cdn Bourne collection via movies anywhere which is still the best and I wish we had it here as then I could use itunes. I'll get the physical copy for now as google play is only showing HDR and not anything specific and I want dolby vision.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Tons of sites to choose from. This is the search engine where I start.

https://ultravioletcinema.com/

Fast 8 in DV is glorious.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name