Quantcast
Car option opinions - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Car option opinions

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

here is a question for you guys.. if u buy a car.. would u rather have one thats is fully loaded w/ leather, sunroof, heated seat, keyless entry...etc the work, or would u rather have one just w/ the basic like pl pw a/c but w/ a better style or go a ltitle faster

My Ride
    changes daily :D

Originally posted by Stratus_Power
    here is a question for you guys.. if u buy a car.. would u rather have one thats is fully loaded w/ leather, sunroof, heated seat, keyless entry...etc the work, or would u rather have one just w/ the basic like pl pw a/c but w/ a better style or go a ltitle faster
    i would rather take the lower end car that is a bit slower or uglier to have the luxuries of leather, heated seats (winter is coming up) sunroof, etc. just because i love leather and sheeit...but the only other thing is, how fast is this other car??

My Ride
    BMW E70

Originally posted by Stratus_Power
    I'd definately go for the leather, sunroof and stuff. I don't street race because I can't afford the demerits. Leather isn't that cold in the winter- especially in combination of remote start and heated seats I know for a fact I won't be able to part with all that once the Accords gone.

I'm probably the only person that'd pick luxury over speed on this board

ur not gonna be racing much anyways right?? get the fully loaded car....heated leather seats and all the little creature comforts!!!

Basic fo'sure. I'm not a fan of most leather (feels nice in really upper class cars, like my parent's volvo) Sunroofs are basically uselesss IMO, Keyless entry is useless.
    My Ranger is real basic. 60/40 cloth non-reclining split bench, no power windows or locks, factory 1 CD stereo, cruise, A/C, power mirrors. I don't complain, even on long hauls to/from vancouver. only thing I'd like extra is maybe a bit nicer stereo, and I could easily loose the power mirrors and A/C.
    "Its because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everyone does everything."

My Ride
    a wrx.

i want a crx.

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

i would go w/ options myself haha.. yep i wont be racing.. none of the car i want to get is gonna be faster than 17sec :P ( well unless i get the Spec V. )

I'd rather have all the luxuries to begin with, and if I found the car to be too slow, I would have the option of slapping on some FI to solve that problem.
    ---

lammer Guest

all options, I want the luxuries!!