Quantcast
Need referrals for Trico and Jayman builder!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Need referrals for Trico and Jayman builder!!!

Default Need referrals for Trico and Jayman builder!!!

We're debating between Trico and Jayman right now. Just wondering if any one in NW or SE area built with them before so we can give me any suggestion and share the referral bonus.

My Ride
    girl car

Hey! I'd be down to split referral if you want!

My place is in progress with trico homes in the NW.

Let me know if you have any questions. Can't really comment on quality vs Jayman but everything is still pretty fresh in my mind with trico.

My Ride
    Mazda 3

Sorry don't want to hijack your thread but does anyone know what the referral bonus is for Homes by Avi? *free bump*
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Mazda 3

If be happy to share a referral bonus

My house was built by Trico a little over a year ago in the NW in Nolan Hill. The sales and pre-possession process was straightforward. Possession and warranty support requires so.e management.

Let me know if you go the Trico route!

My Ride
    19 GLI

Default Re: Need referrals for Trico and Jayman builder!!!

Originally posted by yuhnam
    We're debating between Trico and Jayman right now. Just wondering if any one in NW or SE area built with them before so we can give me any suggestion and share the referral bonus.
    I just bought a Jayman show home in Auburn Bay if you need any info let me know.

Default Re: Need referrals for Trico and Jayman builder!!!

Originally posted by yuhnam
    I bought year old home by Jayman in the past, and found some issues. Contacted them and they send guys to fix it. Sometime in the next 2 years we discovered water leaks during major storms, contact Jayman rep and explained. They told me they they will address the issue (this was outside of new home warranty). They send team to investigate could not replicate the issue (only during major rain fall, only 1-2 time a year). They installed new hood over the vent and finally, at my request, they would redo stucco around the window including new vapor barrier. Took almost two yeas for that as they were busy but it was done. They even assisted with door replacement and pointed me to manufactured stating that if there is any problem they would assist.
    The original timeline for those events started about 12 year ago, I had very positive experience with jayman and their customer service. Home beside the issue with leak over the window, did not have major issues. We were surprise (nicely) by the service Jayman provided that went beyond standard. Cannot speak with more recent experience but, based on our past, I would recommend them as a solid builder.