Quantcast
Some illustration work (Shpixx) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Some illustration work (Shpixx)

My Ride
    2020 Tacoma DCSB

Default Some illustration work (Shpixx)

Hey everyone, after seeing the thread discussing and reviewing some illustration work I figured I'd post up a little gallery to share some of the illustration designs I've done over the past couple months!

The reason I got into this was because I was looking to design a new banner / logo for my YouTube channel. I reached out to some people and their prices were a bit above my budget for what I'd be using it for! I value their work, but just simply didn't have the budget to spend for what I was looking to use it for. So I took this as a challenge and over a weekend decided to start working on my own design, and at the end of it, I was surprised with what I had created myself...

So here's the very first one I ever created of my own car!

Which became this for my YouTube..

This is the second piece I did.

Third piece, one of my favorites. This one was a learning curve and I began experimenting a little with gradients.

Then suddenly I woke up the next morning and had a whole bunch of messages on IG asking me to do their cars and "how much" and this never really clued into me at first. So I kinda tossed a number back and everyone agreed haha.. Then I got super busy and stayed up late every night working on these for people. I really wanted to impress them and make them happy, so here's some of them!

Lastly, this is my latest completed piece! Something entirely different this time, and I really like it. Front grill was difficult and I got frustrated - ended up leaving it the way it is.

Thanks for checking out guys! I'll post some more and share as I complete more!

My Ride
    2020 Tacoma DCSB

Here's something new and different that I just finished, I love how it came out!