Quantcast
RAM 1500/2500/3500 Truck Thread - Page 9 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: RAM 1500/2500/3500 Truck Thread

Originally posted by Tarrantula
    Shoot - out by a year I havea 2002. thanks anyways!
    There is a 3815 on kijiji right now

Originally posted by Darell_n
    Diablo all the way. I have a '14 as well so I wouldn't be selling a tuner for that. I seen on FB yesterday that HPTuners is now good to go for the 8-speed tuning. First to market.
    Nice! Thats great news. Additionally, have you seen some good performance gains with the Diablo? Intune or trinity?
    Last edited by spike98; 03-29-2017 at 10:32 AM.

My Ride
    14' 435i

new Carven exhaust showed up today!! Cant wait to install it!!

My Ride
    '08 Audi A6 4.2L S-line

Originally posted by spike98

Link? I cant seem to find it.

My Ride
    Trucks

Originally posted by spike98

Nice! Thats great news. Additionally, have you seen some good performance gains with the Diablo? Intune or trinity?
    Any canned tune is meh. Getting a custom tune from Jay Greene is the way to go. My current truck will stay stock.

Originally posted by Tarrantula

Link? I cant seem to find it.
    http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-auto-pa...ationFlag=true

Originally posted by Darell_n

Any canned tune is meh. Getting a custom tune from Jay Greene is the way to go. My current truck will stay stock.
    I am just looking for just a little extra oomph while towing so i dont know if a full custom tune is for me $$ wise.

My Ride
    '08 Audi A6 4.2L S-line

Darn, there was a 3715 I went to look at on sunday morning - turned out to be VIN locked.

My Ride
    '11 Acura RDX Tech/'15 Ram 1500 Sport

Towed my new trailer for the first time yesterday. Ended up returning those clip-on Fit System tow mirrors as they were vibrating too much making them unusable. Bought the WadeStar blindspot mirrors instead which turns out not to be a bad option.

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

My driver side Exhaust manifold seems to be ticking, again. Both have already been replaced on my dime. Don't think I'll bother this time, is it really that bad for the engine to have an exhaust leak?

My Ride
    Trucks

Originally posted by JfuckinC
    My driver side Exhaust manifold seems to be ticking, again. Both have already been replaced on my dime. Don't think I'll bother this time, is it really that bad for the engine to have an exhaust leak?
    Time for some headers and/or locking studs. Get rid of the cheap factory crap. A leak will eventually interfere with the O2 sensors and everything will start circling the drain at that point. (idle, fuel economy, OBD codes, drivability)

Hey guys what kind of ball park numbers are you paying for a loaded Sport trim 1500? Just talking to a sales guy while the 0% event is still on....

My Ride
    06 F-150

I got a 2016 Laramie with zero down just after the New year. I think with the added tonneau cover and side steps it was a little over 50. Loaded. Sport should be comparable or a little less.

Originally posted by 99civ
    Hey guys what kind of ball park numbers are you paying for a loaded Sport trim 1500? Just talking to a sales guy while the 0% event is still on....
    Fully loaded, I'd say $46-49k maybe better. I noticed that you are in Edmonton, I bought mine from St. Albert Dodge, and I can refer you to the people I dealt with. No BS, great service unlike the dealerships I dealt with in Calgary. PM if you are interested.

On another note, anyone have a catch can on their truck? If so, where did you buy it from?

My Ride
    bus

DeeZee tailgate assists on sale right now, normally $40 bucks but when you check out there's an automatic $20 discount. Free shipping as well, works out to be about $21 shipped.

https://www.partsengine.ca/dee-zee-t...t-p-53679.aspx

My Ride
    92 Prelude 4ws

Originally posted by redblack
    DeeZee tailgate assists on sale right now, normally $40 bucks but when you check out there's an automatic $20 discount. Free shipping as well, works out to be about $21 shipped.

Nice find, just ordered! ... little easier with hands full of hockey gear.
    DannyO

Oh yea, I also met Doris..

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

Originally posted by redblack

Never had any interest in these until I bought one on a whim a while ago and its one of the best things ive put on my truck. Super convenient when you have your hands full.
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

My Ride

Originally posted by yohan4ws

Nice find, just ordered! ... little easier with hands full of hockey gear.
    lol why isn't it in your bag

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

I don't think i have posted in this thread???

My 09 2500 is going in for HG on Monday
    ARP2000's (like 9 bills) i think and cometic. Dave at Xtremeline/D&W doing the work.
    He is letting me bring my top box and replace my hvac boxes while he works big plus. Defrost and heat on my feet yay lol

Had to put another billet converter in last summer, So i'll have put around 6500 into it since i bought it a year ago lol

Think i am going to put a tial wg on the stock manifold, try and cut down on drive pressures. Turbo and efi live comming soon i think
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

My Ride

Originally posted by legendboy
    I don't think i have posted in this thread???

My 09 2500 is going in for HG on Monday
    ARP2000's (like 9 bills) i think and cometic. Dave at Xtremeline/D&W doing the work.
    He is letting me bring my top box and replace my hvac boxes while he works big plus. Defrost and heat on my feet yay lol

Had to put another billet converter in last summer, So i'll have put around 6500 into it since i bought it a year ago lol

Think i am going to put a tial wg on the stock manifold, try and cut down on drive pressures. Turbo and efi live comming soon i think
    duddddde my foot setting hasn't worked forever, dealer wanted some ridiculous amount to fix it 2 years ago.. I've googled but it's confusing between whats the issue.. do you have a link to a good fix?

Originally posted by Clever

Fully loaded, I'd say $46-49k maybe better. I noticed that you are in Edmonton, I bought mine from St. Albert Dodge, and I can refer you to the people I dealt with. No BS, great service unlike the dealerships I dealt with in Calgary. PM if you are interested.

On another note, anyone have a catch can on their truck? If so, where did you buy it from?

I actually already bought one haha. Went through Sherwood Dodge. Paid $48.5 for a fully loaded sport so good to know i was in the right neighborhood at least.

Originally posted by 99civ

I actually already bought one haha. Went through Sherwood Dodge. Paid $48.5 for a fully loaded sport so good to know i was in the right neighborhood at least.
    Awesome, grats on the new truck. I was in Edmonton last weekend and stopped at the dealership to get a flash done. Great service, was in and out within 30 minutes, hopefully Sherwood treats you well.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast