Quantcast
Obama turfs Russia from the USA - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama turfs Russia from the USA

Originally posted by rage2

Beyond gets phishing, sql injection, and all sorts of other attacks hundreds of times a day from Russia and China IPs from our IDS reports. It's just automated bots running out of Russia/China because they DGAF and won't shut them down for abuse. Pretty sure Putin isn't trying to figure out who Leo is from Ask Leo.
    Maybe not. But that zephyr chick is worth it.

Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

My Ride
    Model S

Originally posted by spikerS

Because everyone "thinks they are spies" and can't get 007 out of their heads...

Intelligence operatives are USUALLY people that will go to senate hearings and see what policies the government is voting on, what passes, what doesn't, and report back to their home lands as it may affect their relations and how they work together and such.

Granted yes, there are some real spies out there, but i doubt any of the expelled people were.
    No, you definitely have this wrong. America has TONS of legit spies living here. America also does a ton of spying. No reason to doubt the people who were expelled were spies at all. The US does the same thing in other countries. Plenty of real examples in the wikileaks dumps and other declassified papers.

It's a routine thing for all countries to use diplomatic cover for spies. The US knows they're around, and mostly just tolerate them until they do something too egregious, or there are other political reasons. They do that because they know other countries know about our spies too. And sometimes it's better to keep them close and keep an eye on them.

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/ana...1120-0022.html

Googe is talking about official cover intel agents - they are most frequently given titles in the state department and other foreign service jobs. Everyone knows who these people are, on both sides, for the most part. There are non-official cover (NOC) agents as well, but they typically are never covered as diplomats, for security reasons, but to also maintain the whole official cover legends for both sides.

Juliane Assange said in an interview a couple days ago that the source of the leaks was NOT the Russians, or a state actor. Since Wikileaks is the primary source for the leaks the Russians were sanctioned for, having Wikileaks come out and confirm that their source wasn't Russian, or a government, is pretty funny at this stage now.

I posted this on a very liberal board, Westeros.org, the question I got was "oh, so you just trust Assange?". Uh, what? Since Assange is the source of the leaks the Dems are all flipped out about, then yes, I trust what he says about them. Obviously the Dems trust him as well, since they've never, not once, accused wikileaks or Assange, or anyone, of creating false emails or adding/editing anything in the leaks. So, the liberals believe that the leaks are legit, but now don't trust the guy who leaked them when he states where he got them from.

Considering the whole Seth Rich murder, and how Assange strongly hinted that he was the source of the Podesta/etc leaks, and even offered a large reward for info regarding his "robbery gone bad - where nothing was stolen", it's pretty interesting timing IMO.

So, Obama sanctions the next most powerful nation to the USA, over email hacking that the source of the hacked emails now says was 100% NOT the Russians.

GG Obama and the Democrats.
    Last edited by Gman.45; 01-04-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Even if Russia didn't hand over the info, that doesn't prove they didn't do the hacking.

Assange said that the person who was responsible for getting the information was not Russian, or a state actor. He plainly said who knew the method that the source used to gain access to the emails and other information, and that it was a very simple technique that was used.

It IS possible that Russians could have been hacking the DNC as well, however Assange said that the information wikileaks received, all of it, was not from anything the Russians may have done.

It's pretty obvious IMO that Rich was the source, why would he need the Russians to do anything for him when he had easy access to the material. How hard is it to stand over Podesta as he puts in his PW, or put a keylogger on his laptop when he's out of the room, when you're a guy with the access RIch had to all the to tier DNC operators? It's not like Stuxnet or some intel agency created cyber weapon was needed.

US election hacking: Putin 'sought to help' Trump

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38538002

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

My Ride
    Model S

Well, here is my take.

- Russia hacked the DNC and dumped their emails (this isn't really speculation at this point. Most of the rest of this is pure speculation, but that isn't.)

- The US has released laughably bad evidence to substantiate the hacks. It doesn't really matter, because everyone in the security industry knows Russia did it through other sources (not the media), but it still makes them look bad.

- The US do have smoking guns, but they can't share them without burning sources/methods. Classic sigint problem, usually solved with parallel reconstruction, and they haven't really been able to even do that yet. Again, this doesn't matter, other than for the PR war.

- The sanctions/diplomat expulsions are not really in response to the DNC hack. Some of the targets were believed to be involved, some are related to other hacks and malicious activity that was being tolerated, and a few are probably straight up wrong. But you can't accuse another country of violating your own and then not do anything about it, so that was the ham-fisted response.

- Russian crime groups are constantly hacking US companies, individuals, and banks, and running things like ransomware campaigns. The US often doesn't have a great handle on what is directed by Putin, overtly endorsed by Putin, implicitly approved by Putin, or just tolerated. He keeps everything at arms length, but somehow, the right people know the right things to do, and the other ones know how far they can push their own activities.

- Trump had nothing to do with the hacks and didn't cooperate with Russia, but he knows they did hack the DNC. He views acknowledging that as detracting from his victory, so he is pushing back and sowing doubt. I expect that he will eventually settle on "yeah they did the hack, but I would have won anyway".

- Julian Assange has no idea who gave him the docs, or how they got them. Keep in mind that he hasn't left the embassy this whole time. It's possible that he's correct, which would mean there is a second or third hacker that also passed him the docs. But, probably not. They might have used a middle man.

- The DNC staffer who was murdered is a far-fetched conspiracy theory that has no connection to anything.

- Putin either has dirt on the Republicans, or he wants them to think that he does. As we heard, both parties were hacked, but only the DNC had leaks. This is because Putin wanted to destroy Hillary, and keep "insurance" against his chosen party. Even if he has nothing on them, every single one of them are probably shitting their pants right now.

- Trump has massive amounts of debt (more than the massive amounts that are already publicly known) and his businesses are a house of cards. Putin or other Russian investors probably have a lot to do with this, which is why Trump has been pre-emptively trying to change public opinion on Putin.

- Russia is up to some dirty tricks, but the US is guilty of everything they are accusing Russia of doing and more, so it's hard to shed a tear. Russia's biggest crime here is still that of telling Americans that the democrats said things that they actually said. We should really be thanking them. Of course, this is spun as "interfering with the election". Influencing elections by using the truth is really an odd charge.

- There are many people at the US intel agencies who badly want to out some dirt that they have on Russia, but they can't, because Russia has dirt on some of their operations too, and it's worth more to them than winning this PR war. Plus when they give out dirt on Putin, he either denies it, or nobody in Russia really cares.

- Trump is avoiding intelligence briefings and undermining confidence in US intel. This is probably because he is worried that their information can hurt his ego/image. That could either be that he doesn't want to learn that the election was rigged (it wasn't, but he'd hate to find out that it was) or he because has way too much dirty laundry and it's easier for him to deny anything that comes out in the future if he doesn't recognize the competency of US intelligence. Or, they have dirt on people that he needs to stay friends with (Russia again).

- Trump's tax returns and other financials are not hiding corruption, just shame.

- China doesn't like to give Trump (more) money and wouldn't negotiate with him, so he's going out of his way to spite them

- Unlike China, Russia are happy to give him money when he needs it. But, this is more like taking money from the mob. It'll cost you, and they won't be friendly if you don't pay.

- He's going to need more money, so he's going to do everything he can to put investment banks in a good mood before he has to call for a favor. His businesses are hugely capital intensive, and he has a shit track record, so he needs to make friends. This is why he is already saying that he will throw out Dodd Frank. This will probably lead to another financial meltdown.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Best part of all of this is that they blame RT for changing public opinion into Trumps favour.....while CNN and every other mainstream media was doing the opposite in Hillarie's favour. Same shit, just sore losers as far as I am concerned, and no one can still accept that trump won, and once someone says something....and it gets deep, there is no way to back out now, so the lie gets deeper and deeper.

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Putin is going to play Trump like a fucking violin on the world stage. I hope there is some sort of bi-partisan collaboration to stop Trump from doing something completely asinine in regards to the UN and NATO.
    Last edited by Canmorite; 01-07-2017 at 02:33 PM.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

Originally posted by Canmorite
    Putin is going to play Trump like a fucking violin on the world stage. I hope there is some sort of bi-partisan collaboration to stop Trump from doing something completely asinine in regards to the UN and NATO.
    That's crazy. Trump is probably the most intelligent politician in memory.

Who else could have beat Clinton, despite all her advantages. Spending 10x less money. An election rigged for clinton to bust through her fake glass ceiling, to the shock of every expert and keyboard cowboy.

Yeah, he's a billionaire because he's stupid. Yes, he beat Clinton because he's stupid.

The noble left wankers and progressives threw everything at him. Normally so easily offended at fat jokes, they paraded naked fat statues of him.

So pro gay rights, and anti homobphobia, they had to try and use homophobic images if him french kissing putin.

Pretending they want transparency and accountability, their saviour wikileaks that they loved when Bush was around, is now the enemy, and must be a russian propaganda outlet.

lol. Trump played the intelligent lefties like a violin.

Maybe he's not worried about the lefts fake cold wars, attempts to vilify russia and seas through them.

Maybe, he's a bussiness man, and knows how to get along with people, and make the best deal.

We need him here, instead of wonderboy.

One thing that Trump does seem to side on is that the military is too expensive, more a liability than an asset. Trump sees US real estate as an asset and not a liability, which I personally don't agree on, but that's just opinion.

Which will definitely allow Putin more free reign around the world.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    Trucks

Originally posted by ZenOps
    One thing that Trump does seem to side on is that the military is too expensive, more a liability than an asset. Trump sees US real estate as an asset and not a liability, which I personally don't agree on, but that's just opinion.

Which will definitely allow Putin more free reign around the world.
    He is trying now to increase the Navy battle fleet from 274 to 355 combat ships and doesn't seem too concerned about spending cubic money on it.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-co...s-barack-obama

Someone telling it like it is

The shitstorm from the left lately has been crazy.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by HiTempguy1
    Saw this circulating this morning, pretty funny haha.

http://www.snopes.com/meryl-streep-a...oman-polanski/
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Model S

The dumb thing about that post article, aside from the headline of course, is that zero people, democrats or otherwise, are saying Trump won because of Russia or that he was not legitimately elected. It's clear that "the right" is pretty confused about how "the left" works. I mean, Hillary wasn't even "left" for starters. Which is probably a big part of why nobody showed up to vote for her.

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

Originally posted by Gestalt

That's crazy. Trump is probably the most intelligent politician in memory...
    Just gonna leave this here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

This whole thing is the pot calling the kettle black.

The US has overthrown countless countries to get their resources, gain more power, and to appease the corporate elite. This typically results in a form of genocide.

Originally posted by HiTempguy1
    http://news.nationalpost.com/full-co...s-barack-obama

Someone telling it like it is

Telling it like it is....except with lots of omissions and half truths

The basic premise is that Obama is a do-nothing coward that in no way scares Russia, while at the same time Russia put immense resources and effort into getting Not A Puppet Trump elected for apparently no particular reason. Note that nowhere in the article are Obamas economic sanctions mentioned. What's Putins biggest problem right now? Money. What is his not-a-puppet doing or planning? Installing a pro-Russia Secretary of State, talking about opening up trade (getting rid of sanctions). Why is Putin going through all of this effort to undo the stuff that Obama did to Russia if Obama was unable to do anything to Russia?

It's fairly lazy propaganda to say the least, then again if Trump proved anything it's that you don't have to try very hard at all to get these people to buy in.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by DonJuan

Just gonna leave this here.
    Yeah, that reporter definitely looked like that while he was grovelling.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by Antonito
    Telling it like it is....except with lots of omissions and half truths
    Your mental gymnastics are impressive, but won't do you any good here

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast