Quantcast
Tux Rental - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Tux Rental

My Ride
    06 F-150

Default Tux Rental

Gettied married in Mexico in April and need to find some suits for myself and the groomsmen. Went to a place today someone recommended and they had just one tan suit to pick from and it was a wool blend. We would sweat our bags off. Any places that worked out well for you guys? Want to keep it cheap as possible but still want to look good.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Black and Lee had some nice cuts and treated my guys really well at my wedding.

There really aren't that many options for suit rentals in Calgary unfortunately.

I personally found everything at Moore's gross and expensive, they focus more on actual Tuxes for grad etc. when most would prefer a regular well cut suit.

I doubt you will have much luck being picky on fabric, rental suits are built to be durable and ultimately hot...

Congrats btw.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    06 F-150

Originally posted by killramos
    Black and Lee had some nice cuts and treated my guys really well at my wedding.

There really aren't that many options for suit rentals in Calgary unfortunately.

I personally found everything at Moore's gross and expensive, they focus more on actual Tuxes for grad etc. when most would prefer a regular well cut suit.

I doubt you will have much luck being picky on fabric, rental suits are built to be durable and ultimately hot...

Congrats btw.
    Yea that's true on the durable thing I didn't think of that. I guess a lightweight thing wouldn't hold up too well. We are just looking for pants/shirt/vest starting to think maybe it would be better just to buy.

I used http://www.bridalcentre.com/Tuxedo/

It was ok but not 100%

Main complaint was the way the clothes fit. All of my stuff was pretty baggy. Most of us ended up sizing down....a little tight but w.e

Also saw a guy walking around who was "fitted" looked like he was rollin with g-unit

We ordered suits from EPH Apparal for a friends wedding. Cheap and great quality.

But if you are doing a Mexico wedding I wouldn't do suits. Those I know who have hated it and would never recommend it.

You can order custom linen suits online for about $200.00 usd. Quite a few companies do this. Quick Google search will give you a good start.

My Ride
    06 F-150

Forgot to mention we won't be doing jackets. Just vests or suspenders with shirt and pants.

My Ride
    2011 lexus is250 awd

Derks was really good.
    For a 3 piece tux I think it worked out to about $220 a head and that included everything including stud set and cufflinks
    http://derks.ca/

My Ride
    06 F-150

Originally posted by Asian_defender
    Derks was really good.
    For a 3 piece tux I think it worked out to about $220 a head and that included everything including stud set and cufflinks
    http://derks.ca/
    I was at Derks last night. They had one tan coloured to pick from and the girl was useless that worked there. Didn't even have anything for me to try on in store. Majorly disappointed.