Quantcast
The Official Trump Thread - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Trump Thread

Yup, betting on nutjob offing Obama would be off limits. Doesn't matter much now.

But Trump is definitely bettable simply 'cuz white. Also doable would be what year impeachment.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Live coverage on many networks now.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    V167

Nothing is going to happen. Overblown hype. Have been watching CBC since early this AM just to follow this event, the Donald should be arriving soon. Crowd looks very light vs Obamas inauguration.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

All the social media tears today are making me laugh a lot so that's good.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Just clicked on Global's live stream to see Hillary looking like she was about to pass out.

Nothing will happen. There was much more deeply rooted hatred for Obama and he did 2 terms without issue.

I heard on the radio that secret service won't be letting him out of his car (Obama got out apparently) but who knows. I suspect he will do whatever he wants.

Also people will have to attend his inauguration for there to be a threat

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

^ Libtards are picketting trying to prevent people from attending.

Somehow i don't see attendance actually being an issue. Remember damn near half of Americans voted for him...
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

If Trump gets assassinated it'll be because he doesn't listen to secret service, or if the establishment decides to take him out. If they tell him they've decided to reroute the parade he should duck

I really hope he isn't assassinated, that would rip the country apart possibly forever

Originally posted by killramos

Somehow i don't see attendance actually being an issue. Remember damn near half of Americans voted for him...
    I know I was just poking fun at all the people who publicly turned down invitations, like all the performers haha.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

I know I was just poking fun at all the people who publicly turned down invitations, like all the performers haha.
    They just look petty. Like how apparently a lot of "fashion designers" publicly said they wouldn't do designs for the first lady.

The libtards are a bunch of shit stains. Nothing like this was going on when Obama was elected in 2008. No protests, no riots, no molotovs and riots breaking out.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/wo...separate-event

Its funny, because Obama did not bring the US together, he only more bitterly divided it by forcing himself on his citizens:

http://business.financialpost.com/fp...romised-not-to

Anyone that thinks Obama was some sort of miracle to elect needs to look at the USA (and world) and see that they aren't in better places.

My Ride
    2002 330xi, 1992 Miata, 1996 Spec Miata, 2012 Ram

Originally posted by killramos

In reality less than 20% of Americans actually voted for him, 63 million out of the 324 million population. Voter apathy, underage population and ineligibility takes the bulk of the population out of election. The best way to phrase it would be that nearly half of voters voted for him, any extrapolation beyond that gets very dubious.

edit: I'm not trying to discount his election but rather pointing out how few people actually vote for our leaders. In Alberta the NDP got 16.7% of the total population last election and Trudeau got just under 20% federally.
    Last edited by Stuart; 01-20-2017 at 11:27 AM.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

So funny. When Trump speaks publically, gold jumps. Same held true during his speech as I type this.

I really didn't think we'd see this day. Let's see how it goes.

A little more religious than normal? Islam go bye bye?
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    2013 Genesis Coupe

Short Sighted Protectionism for the win Mr. Trump.

I'm going to move to a self sustaining island some where. Live off Bananas and Rum.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Its funny, because Obama did not bring the US together, he only more bitterly divided it by forcing himself on his citizens:
    I think he only exposed a bunch of that underlying discrimination closer to the top.

Similar to Trump, I don't blame him for the sudden transformation into "Trump's America" where racism, bigotry and discrimination are commonplace now. American culture of the last few decades has always had that undercurrent of institutional racism and discrimination.

The only difference in Trump's case is that seeing the President-elect spouting off the way he does gives people license to think it's okay, and that's why we see so much more of it.

Both Presidents show what representation can do to a society. Where many black Americans were inspired to see a man of colour hold the highest office in the country, Trump's say-anything-and-everything persona has inspired others to do the same.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Did he really say anything during that speech?

He said that America is at the brink of, or has dawned on... five or six times.

It was a speech of sound bites. Applause was weak throughout.

Sad!

They just look petty. Like how apparently a lot of "fashion designers" publicly said they wouldn't do designs for the first lady.
    #Triggered

The libtards are a bunch of shit stains. Nothing like this was going on when Obama was elected in 2008. No protests, no riots, no molotovs and riots breaking out.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/wo...separate-event

http://business.financialpost.com/fp...romised-not-to

Anyone that thinks Obama was some sort of miracle to elect needs to look at the USA (and world) and see that they aren't in better places.
    Isn't Obama's approval rating like double Trumps, and the highest of any president? Trump also did not get the popular vote, he just won the key states.

Anyways a debate on who was/might be a better president is pointless because it will always be divided roughly 50/50.

Trump doesn't scare me nearly as much as the people he is appointing in key positions.

Personally I liked Bill Clinton.

Basically he said America is shit right now, and he will make it slightly less shitty by making sure that people outside the borders have it shittier.

Which is pretty much exactly what was expected, at least by what he has said previously.

Its a good start if you proclaim that everything is shit to start with, no one really gets to complain.

Does make me wonder why Canada wants to associate itself with such a shitty nation, that will only be looking after its own interests for the next four years.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by A790
    Did he really say anything during that speech?

He said that America is at the brink of, or has dawned on... five or six times.

It was a speech of sound bites. Applause was weak throughout.

Sad!

Originally posted by sexualbanana

where racism, bigotry and discrimination
    People crying racism, bigotry, and discrimination does not make it so, especially in reference to human rights terms.

Humans discriminate against each other all the time, its called thinking for yourself and having an opinion. Doing so may lead you to "discriminate" against others

But actual rights violations? No. Its not an epidemic as some (the left) would like to make it seem. Does it happen? Sure, it happens to EVERYONE.
    Last edited by HiTempguy1; 01-20-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast