Quantcast
The Official Trump Thread - Page 36 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Trump Thread

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dubbs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you are NOT that bright
    Correct collusion is not any sort of crime.

Collusion ‘doesn’t accurately describe either the criminal and counterintelligence aspects of what we know’
    Asha Rangappa is an associate dean at Yale Law School and a former special agent in the Counterintelligence Division of the FBI.

The word “collusion” has been a terrible one to use in the Trump-Russia saga, since it doesn’t accurately describe either the criminal or counterintelligence aspects of what we know. On the criminal side, the word that would best describe an agreement between the Trump campaign and Russia to commit any number of crimes (say, election fraud) would be “conspiracy”

So its only criminal if you can prove election fraud. And running click bait ads on any popular story is not illegal, or fraud. The evidence so far is just that. Click bait and not favouring any candidate.
    Last edited by Gestalt; 03-14-2018 at 03:53 PM.

My Ride
    Cummins F10

Quote Originally Posted by Gestalt View Post
    Correct collusion is not any sort of crime.
    Collusion
    kəˈl(j)uːʒ(ə)n/Submit
    noun
    secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy in order to deceive others.

......once again

you are NOT that bright!
    Originally posted by Mibz
    The criteria for being a Beyond Baller is simply knowing you are one.
    Deleted F10 535d
    My hybrid burns Diesel & Oil

In related news, interesting to see a democrat winning a House seat that was +20 pts in favour of Trump in the last general election. That, along with the Alabama Senate seat turning blue is a good indicator that the Republicans are in trouble going into the mid terms.

Colusion is not a crime..

How desparate are you?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...c00_story.html

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    In related news, interesting to see a democrat winning a House seat that was +20 pts in favour of Trump in the last general election. That, along with the Alabama Senate seat turning blue is a good indicator that the Republicans are in trouble going into the mid terms.
    That was a hell of a race too.

Not that surprising, considering the Fucking gong show that has been the White House and congress since Trump was elected

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Isn't it normal for mid-term elections to favour the party NOT in power? Not sure this signals much of a swing in trends, or more of a reversion.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Isn't it normal for mid-term elections to favour the party NOT in power? Not sure this signals much of a swing in trends, or more of a reversion.
    Yes.

What I like about trump is hes no shy telling people their fired. Everyone agreed tilerson was terrible.

And this bs russia invesrigation. After a year of finding nothing, its time to arest the traitors making a joke out of this and their worthless accusations. Give em a week or two to present real evidence of election fraud, or jail.

it is normal, but a district that trump carried by 20 points and was gerrymandered as much as possible in favour of the republicans, all of a sudden turning blue is a big deal. And a Democrat elected for the Alabama Senate seat, which is probably one of the top 5 most red states in the US should have republicans worried. But who knows for sure...the real test will be 2020.

it is normal, but a district that trump carried by 20 points and was gerrymandered as much as possible in favour of the republicans, all of a sudden turning blue is a big deal. And a Democrat elected for the Alabama Senate seat, which is probably one of the top 5 most red states in the US should have republicans worried. But who knows for sure...the real test will be 2020.
    Not really. The guy won because hes more republican then democrat. Even trump likes him.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Democrat will retake at least either Senate or Congress. May be both. That will be the norm.

The question is by how much. Anything over 60%, in a Republican rigged system, Trump royally fucked the Rep up.

You can argue Democrat beating Republican isn't really a Democrat all you want. End of the day the only difference between the 2 are Jesus/Abortion and Guns.

My Ride
    G6

What I like about trump is hes no shy telling people their fired. Everyone agreed tilerson was terrible.

And this bs russia invesrigation. After a year of finding nothing, its time to arest the traitors making a joke out of this and their worthless accusations. Give em a week or two to present real evidence of election fraud, or jail.
    I thought Tillerson was reasonable. If anyone is awful it's that little weasel Jeff Sessions.

Now I know you're trolling us. Trump potentially having committed conspiracy or treason (there you go, didn't use collusion)... not worth looking into. But government employees doing their jobs should be jailed if they don't produce results fast? Lol. I gotta remember not to take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Feruk View Post
    I thought Tillerson was reasonable. If anyone is awful it's that little weasel Jeff Sessions.

Now I know you're trolling us. Trump potentially having committed conspiracy or treason (there you go, didn't use collusion)... not worth looking into. But government employees doing their jobs should be jailed if they don't produce results fast? Lol. I gotta remember not to take you seriously.
    Its been investigated to death. No conspiracy no treason. Its from day one a scapegoat for Hillary's loss.

I have no doubt there was talk and business dealings. Thats what happensnin the business world.

As farnas wikileaks releasing true information. Good. As it should be. Not illegal either.

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

Yes.

Trump isn't shy telling people they're fired?

Then why hasn't the pussy fired anyone to their face? Rex found out on Twitter. So did the FBI director. They just sacked the assistant FBI director four days before retirement, again, by tweet.

Trump is a fucking cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it wasn't a midterm election. It was a special election to replace a republican that was involved in a scandal (shocking).

Quote Originally Posted by 95EagleAWD View Post
    Trump isn't shy telling people they're fired?

Then why hasn't the pussy fired anyone to their face? Rex found out on Twitter. So did the FBI director. They just sacked the assistant FBI director four days before retirement, again, by tweet.

Trump is a fucking cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it wasn't a midterm election. It was a special election to replace a republican that was involved in a scandal (shocking).
    Cry some more.

No new wars yet. Hillary would already be bombing someone new.

The ecomomy doing great.

Trump finding the right staff is a good thing. Not sure why someone would spin that.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I don't wanna go full Gestalt here, but...

Firing someone only matters to a typical politician who can never ever admit making a mistake. In business people make mistakes all the time, and the true mark of a successful businesses person is how quickly they can learn from the mistakes and make changes to improve.

Also, people are nothing more than tools, and as the situation changes, different tools are required. Sticking with the same people too long can be disastrous.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 11:58 AM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Well that strategy sounds terrible. But also exactly like a typical politician.

Well that strategy sounds terrible. But also exactly like a typical politician.
    Also sounds like a business man that went through his whole life never having anyone disagreeing with him, and now unable to deal with different viewpoints in politics. Pompeo is just another yes-man

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

I don't wanna go full Gestalt here, but...

Firing someone only matters to a typical politician who can never ever admit making a mistake. In business people make mistakes all the time, and the true mark of a successful businesses person is how quickly they can learn from the mistakes and make changes to improve.

Also, people are nothing more than tools, and as the situation changes, different tools are required. Sticking with the same people too long can be disastrous.
    The same people too long? He's barely be in office for more than a year, out of a four year term (probably).

Quote Originally Posted by 01RedDX View Post
    "Trump admitting mistakes" yeah I guess that's one way to look at it.

Another possibility is, he fires people out of spite when they disagree with him or are involved in the investigation and is just trying to surround himself with sycophants and lackeys.
    Correct since he was the elected one, and not tillerson or banon its important that people that work for him are on the same page as him.

Democracy It works even when your crooked candidate loses.

- - - Updated - - -

Also sounds like a business man that went through his whole life never having anyone disagreeing with him, and now unable to deal with different viewpoints in politics. Pompeo is just another yes-man
    Trump is the man that saved new york from becoming detroit. You don't become successful by surrounding yourself with peoole working against you.

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 35 36 37 ... LastLast