Quantcast
2020 Ford Bronco Is A Go - Page 18 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 28 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Ford Bronco Is A Go

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Quote Originally Posted by JordanLotoski View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think we will see these till 2022 to be honest, Since I have ordered I have been kept in the dark with the dealer
    I think you'll see yours likely by August latest... They're pumping out the reservation orders first before anything else.

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shlade View Post
    I think you'll see yours likely by August latest... They're pumping out the reservation orders first before anything else.
    Is it normal for Ford to keep me so in the dark with a build date. I have never purchased from them before so no clue how the process looks

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I think build dates and schedules are more fuxxored than usual this year because of the chip shortage that's shutting down some or Fords production lines. I do think that the first year for a new model is usually a bit of a mystery as they don't know how fast the ramp-up of the production line will be, or if anything will get shut down if they discover issues. Year 2+ is probably much more smooth and predictable.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Is it normal for Ford to keep me so in the dark with a build date. I have never purchased from them before so no clue how the process looks
    I believe so, sadly. It was the same for my Focus ST years back when I did factory order.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

So when I win the Bronco from the foothills hospital lottery, I shouldn't expect it very soon?

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

Sadly, if there is no build dates, there is nothing to dealer can really update you on . AFAIK they are all done internally from the manufacturer and dealer has limited info.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

You might as well lurk forums that track this info down based on any insider knowledge via build dates and VIN. Consumers through forums networking are able to find this info way better than the dealer, and I am sure you are not he only one excited about it.

Semi unrelated note: I waited a year for my RS, tracked its production and when it was shipped from Germany for months
    Even benyl helped me out after it reached the Halifax port! Hahah. Ford knew nothing and was so useless.

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

I'm going to attempt to get an order going for my Bronco. Gotta wait on my sales guy to get out of quarantine to see if he can get the ball rolling. I wish I bought a reservation way back when but thought I'd keep my Raptor longer...

ATTACH=CONFIG]98470[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

#like
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Cayman, F150, Crosstour

Have been talking to dealers; they all said Spring, then summer, then September, now September-ish. Waiting to order til I see one in person, really no rush. Like has been said, I'm used to getting huge discounts on Fords (which may take a while), and I really don't want the first model year given the issues I've had with both my F150s.

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

I would be surprised if anyone other than first editions and base model orders get theirs in 2021. Every option pushed the order out further and further.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

I was behind one today and thought it was a Kia Soul until I read the big bronco on the back. Very underwhelming looking vehicle.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Agree bronco sport is soft visually. Big bronco looks better.

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

I saw a Sport with chunky tires today and I kinda dig it.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I’d drive the shit out of a bronco sport over an escape.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Just got this from Ford

Black Painted Modular Hard Top & Dual Top Roof Update
    In January 2021, we told you that the black-painted Modular Hard Top and Dual Top roofs were not going to be available for the start of production this summer. At that time, we believed we could still offer these features as a late-summer availability option for 2021 model year. However, due to the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier, the black-painted Modular Hard Top and Dual Top roofs will unfortunately not be available until 2022 model year.

Customers who currently have the black-painted Modular Hard Top and Dual Top roof selected will have the following options (your MSRP price will be adjusted accordingly):
    1 Order the carbonized grey moulded-in-colour Hard Top roof
    2 Order the black Soft Top roof (with exception of Wildtrak™ and 2-door)
    3 Wait for black-painted Modular Hard Top and Dual Top roof option for 2022 model year
    In recognition that you are not able to get the roof option you selected, we will provide 200,000* FordPass™ Rewards Points if you choose to take delivery of a 2021 model year Bronco. While there is no cash value of points, this would have an approximate value of $1,000‡ to be used towards eligible services. Since all roof options will be available for 2022 model year, only those who take delivery of their 2021 model year Bronco will be eligible for this offer. To be eligible for this offer, you must confirm the appropriate changes with your preferred Ford Dealer by April 30, 2021.

We hope you’ll use these points to personalize your Bronco, including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your Dealer will have more details on these options in the coming weeks.
    Complimentary Sound Deadening Headliner
    Additionally, we will be providing complimentary sound deadening headliners on all orders of 2021 model year Broncos equipped with a moulded-in-colour roof ($495 MSRP value).
    • If you ordered a cloth or leather interior, you will receive the headliner automatically.
    • If you ordered a Marine-Grade Vinyl interior, you have the option to add in the headliner at no cost, as you may want the functionality of a wash-out interior.
    • If your vehicle was ordered with the sound deadening headliner, your price will be reduced by $495 MSRP.
    Production Update
    While retail deliveries remain on track to begin this summer, the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier readiness means more customers will get a 2022 model year Bronco than initially planned. We are trying to address that longer wait by:
    • The investment of millions of additional dollars to help increase production of key high-demand features so you can take delivery of your ideal Bronco sooner.
    • Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 24, 2021). This will ensure you will not see an increase in your MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.
    While You Wait
    We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. In January, we committed to provide you with 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points to thank you for your patience and interest in Bronco, in addition to the 40,000 points you can earn at the time of your delivery. We’d like to now offer you an additional 50,000 points when you take delivery of your new Ford Bronco, for a total of 110,000^ FordPass Rewards Points. While there is no cash value of points, this would have an approximate value of $550‡.

Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. While we’re committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process, your preferred Ford Dealer is your key point of contact for any questions you may have. Depending on your configuration, it may be several months before your Dealer can provide you confirmed build timing and an estimated delivery window.

We appreciate your patience and your business. And we thank you for giving us the opportunity to try and make this right.
    Order Updates Due April 30
    With these product updates, you now have until April 30, 2021 to work with your dealer to update/modify your order. If you have any questions about how these product updates or customer satisfaction offers impact you, please contact your Ford Dealer, or view our FAQs here.

The Ford of Canada Bronco Team

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Well, I just got my order started with Cam Clark Ford.

2dr Wildtrak
    Carbonized Grey
    Roof rails
    Modular bumper
    High equipment package
    Floor liners.

Hopefully have the order submitted off to Ford this week... Fingers crossed I get it before the end of the year...

I've been looking at all sorts of other things and Id be lying to myself and settling by not getting this. I've been anticipating this thing for YEARS since the concepts came out.

My Ride
    06 EVO IX, 17 RAPTOR,13 JKRU, 18 TH Jeep

Just an FYI... maclin ford has a contest where they’re giving away their first bronco. Red two door

My Ride
    06 EVO IX, 17 RAPTOR,13 JKRU, 18 TH Jeep

Right at the end, it says Ford is building and shipping Broncos to dealers now.....

My Ride
    ute

Is anyone even still excited over this vehicle still?

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 28 ... LastLast