Quantcast
Stolen Rims/tires - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Rims/tires

My Ride
    1991 Tomei SR2.2+ Powered 240sx

Originally posted by spikerS

Yeah, didn't take much to find out quite a bit of information about Adam...

Not that i need the services of a roofer or sider, but when I do, I probably won't be using East3...
    Bud I'm not hiding. I'll give you my address if you think you're ready to jump off the keyboard and do something.

I know full well my number is attached to my name and my company. MY COMPANY.
    Why would I care that you wouldn't use me? You probably don't even own a home.

I'm done banging my head against the wall here. I'm well aware my thoughts on this matter are out of line. Doesn't change the fact that I'd act on every bit of what I said. And you guys are idiots if you think that I'd just dummy a guy like this in public. Telling me it's not worth it to lose my house? my job for fucking up a crackhead? News flash. No one cares about crackheads.

You guys keep spouting opinions about how I should act when it's none of your damn business. I built my life from nothing. And no one is gonna take that shit from me. Not the law. not some thief. Not some benchracing kids. -Although... some thief did take my shit... so......

Here's an Idea. why don't you use the system of law and order you blindly adhere to and talk about like a fucking bunch of fucking ethics professors, and report me to the police.
    see how far that gets you. I could threaten lives right here and they wouldn't give a fuck.

Pat yourself on the back for being able to google my phone number. - Wow. You're a fucking superhero. While you hide behind your Ip address and screen name. I'm out in the open and not worried about shit. You're safe at home in your moms basement or your shitty rental house.

I keep forgetting I'm trying to argue with the internet.... what the fuck am I doing?
    DidYouSeeThat?

1991 Fully Built Tomei SR 2.2 - S13 (680hp)
    1994 B20 T35 EG (PARTING OUT)
    1990 Skyline GT-R (Sold)

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by S13ontap

Bud I'm not hiding. I'll give you my address if you think you're ready to jump off the keyboard and do something.
    wait, I don't mind, I mean, I have your address, and I am anything but a keyboard warrior...you wanna throw down, well...ok?

but, why exactly do you want to fight me?
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride

wait, I don't mind, I mean, I have your address, and I am anything but a keyboard warrior...you wanna throw down, well...ok?

but, why exactly do you want to fight me?
    I don't want to fight you bud. But where I come from talking shit like that directly to me and mine steps outside the boundaries of this little chartroom banter were having. It crosses a line and I needed to call you out and find out if you even realized you crossed it.
    DidYouSeeThat?

1990 Skyline GT-R (Sold)

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Yeah, didn't take much to find out quite a bit of information about Adam...

Not that i need the services of a roofer or sider, but when I do, I probably won't be using East3...
    Sorry, exactly what line did I cross there?
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

My Ride

by Implying that you're trying to dig up information on me bud. If you want to know who I am and how to get to me, I have to take it as you're trying to gain information on me that you could use against me.
    I'm not gonna take that dry. I'm gonna call you out and see if you got jump. My address is listed. and attached to that phone number. 513 MacEwan Valley Rd NW. Come to my arena, I'll put on my fucking iron man suit and we can dance. I'll be here all night. and tomorrow.

if you're not going to do anything then you were just talking out of your fucking ass.
    You throw up my personal info like a show of force that you're resourceful enough to search a phone number. Talk shit about a company you know nothing about, say you wouldn't use me, even though you don't own a house or have enough money to afford my services.... For what? You have no reason to be searching that information if you're not starting something.

It may not be your logic. But It's the logic I choose to use. So show up.

Or don't. I'm done. You should watch what you say to people. one day, in real life someone is gonna slap you, lets see you google your way out of that.
    DidYouSeeThat?

1990 Skyline GT-R (Sold)

Before you leave can I have the names of your buddies in CPS? I'd like to avoid them if at all possible.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Any writings in this forum are my personal view and all opinions expressed should be taken as such; there is no implied or direct opinion representative of anything but my own thoughts on various subjects.

My Ride
    This and that.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by S13ontap
    by Implying that you're trying to dig up information on me bud. If you want to know who I am and how to get to me, I have to take it as you're trying to gain information on me that you could use against me.
    I'm not gonna take that dry. I'm gonna call you out and see if you got jump. My address is listed. and attached to that phone number. 513 MacEwan Valley Rd NW. Come to my arena, I'll put on my fucking iron man suit and we can dance. I'll be here all night. and tomorrow.

if you're not going to do anything then you were just talking out of your fucking ass.
    You throw up my personal info like a show of force that you're resourceful enough to search a phone number. Talk shit about a company you know nothing about, say you wouldn't use me, even though you don't own a house or have enough money to afford my services.... For what? You have no reason to be searching that information if you're not starting something.

It may not be your logic. But It's the logic I choose to use. So show up.

Or don't. I'm done. You should watch what you say to people. one day, in real life someone is gonna slap you, lets see you google your way out of that.
    I wasn't implying anything. I was posting 2 things. 1, a warning to you that you are publicly stating that you want to physically harm someone. With the number you posted, your personal information is linked really closely to that, and if someone with more internet savy than I (and I really have none, but found this info, and WAY more really quickly), imagine what happens when someone with more knowledge decides to fuck you over for fun. And 2, now that I know how you carry yourself personally, I can make some reasonable assumptions how you carry yourself professionally, and I now know that you and your company is probably one that I want to avoid.

now, you take what you want from it, and yeah, one day I might get smacked, its happened in the past. But, if you think you are tough because you now give me your address, which I already had (now everyone else does too, great job on that btw), you may want to reconsider. I wonder if the people who jacked your stuff might see this, and now might come mess with your house...just wondering aloud here big guy...You might want to take more care with your privacy...not like I am one to talk HAHA, most of beyond knows where I live.

and for the record, I just got the roof here redone, and I have siding damage from the hail last year that still needs to be fixed, but yeah...

but you know, you wanna keep the tough guy attitude, well, you are the challenger....COME AT ME BRO!
    Last edited by spikerS; 02-06-2017 at 08:00 PM.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

this guy deserves the troll of the year award, unless he's serious, then i pity him.
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

Spikers, that is simply not cool man.

This guy has done nothing to deserve his name and company to be brought into this. Is he an internet tough guy? sure! but please remove the personal information, posting that stuff when unwarranted is very childish.

Of course we could post spikers personal information. What's fair is fair right?

I don't know. When you act a fool expect to be banerjee'd.
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

My Ride
    Lease

The pattern for the rims, what vehicles can they possible fit as well? To be looking out for vehicles that the rims can also fit. Is it only Jeep GC?

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by vengie
    Spikers, that is simply not cool man.

This guy has done nothing to deserve his name and company to be brought into this. Is he an internet tough guy? sure! but please remove the personal information, posting that stuff when unwarranted is very childish.
    I didn't think I was identifying him publicly, hence why I only used a first name, and only part of the business name. In fairness, I have made the business name less identifiable.

What it was, was to show that all his personal information is available through his phone number, and may want to change his post as he is making threats to physically harm someone to an extent that would probably require hospitalization.

I understand his frustration, but, should something happen, he has made himself the prime suspect and super easy to find by the police, or anyone else for that matter.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by R154
    Of course we could post spikers personal information. What's fair is fair right?

I don't know. When you act a fool expect to be banerjee'd.
    Meh, not worried about that. Like I said, most of beyond knows where I live and have been to my house. Feel free to come say hi anytime, I will have the coffee on.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

What's ironic, is a while ago when a long time member had his cars stolen, a bunch of us drove around country hills/panorama looking, that's were I met you out and about helping/looking w/ you gal.

Kinda funny.
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by R154
    What's ironic, is a while ago when a long time member had his cars stolen, a bunch of us drove around country hills/panorama looking, that's were I met you out and about helping/looking w/ you gal.

Kinda funny.
    Yup, and that is how a lot of people know me too. I will do anything in my power to help people, and I don't expect anything in return. However, when you come out as an asshat, I kinda remember that i am volunteering my time.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

I didn't think I was identifying him publicly, hence why I only used a first name, and only part of the business name. In fairness, I have made the business name less identifiable.

What it was, was to show that all his personal information is available through his phone number, and may want to change his post as he is making threats to physically harm someone to an extent that would probably require hospitalization.

I understand his frustration, but, should something happen, he has made himself the prime suspect and super easy to find by the police, or anyone else for that matter.
    A simple PM could have rendered the same result without anything being shared publicly.

You did it simply to poke the bear as you were looking for a reaction. That's not cool man.

Take the high road.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by TomcoPDR
    The pattern for the rims, what vehicles can they possible fit as well? To be looking out for vehicles that the rims can also fit. Is it only Jeep GC?
    It will fit any vehicle with a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern.

1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    All Jeep Wranglers up to 2006
    Any Jeep Cherokee up to 2001
    Some Ford Explorers

Probably missing a few. But those rims are far too common that even if you saw a set, you could never prove ownership without a very obvious marking on them.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    efiddyfive

Yep old man has his credit card stolen... theif ordered stuff to his house using the card....CPS did nothing about it despite having this person handed to them.

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Has anyone fought yet

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast