Quantcast
Stolen Rims/tires - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Stolen Rims/tires

My Ride
    G37X

I'll share this as well. Losers..

Wellllllll.... I must say I am a little bit surprised by the way this entire thread has gone, but I will say, Adam's work roofing is absolutely stellar!!! I realize there may be a lot of E-testosterone being tossed around here by everybody, but when my house got toasted by hail for a second time in less than a complete calendar year, Adam was the first person to drop stuff and come and help me. He did a ridiculously clean, solid and professional job and knowing my situation he fixed up a lot of shit work the peeps who did the first job screwed up and wouldn't take an extra nickel from me. After the job was done a couple small things came up that had nothing to do with the wrk he did, but he still drove out, checked them out and fixed me up.

I will also say, all of my neighbours were so impressed with the job he did for me, he ended up getting another 5 jobs all around me and every one of them raved about how great a job and how honest and conscientious he was about his work.

Say what you want about his internet tone, but that guy will have all my roofing business forever. Do not bad mouth the guys work because he is to roofing what I consider myself to be for tires.

Just wanted to say that some of us are actually keeping an eye out, I have been canvassing Kijiji too, albeit for personal reasons as I'm looking for wheels and tires as well. But I get what you're saying, Beyond CSI was amazing back in the day, but I'm sure there's still a lot of people here who are watching/ looking out for you, just not posting much.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by Clever
    Just wanted to say that some of us are actually keeping an eye out, I have been canvassing Kijiji too, albeit for personal reasons as I'm looking for wheels and tires as well. But I get what you're saying, Beyond CSI was amazing back in the day, but I'm sure there's still a lot of people here who are watching/ looking out for you, just not posting much.
    Realistically, there is little use. The rims are so generic and common that, unless OP has some specific markings on them, there is no way to prove ownership.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by Clever
    I've asked what other vehicles they would fit in, to be looking out for those vehicles....... But Fraser said kinda common generic aftermarket rims. I'll still keep it in mine though, but hopefully if they're Adam's rims, it'll start shouting profanity at me, then I'll know they're his.

Originally posted by TomcoPDR
    The pattern for the rims, what vehicles can they possible fit as well? To be looking out for vehicles that the rims can also fit. Is it only Jeep GC?

Originally posted by FraserB

It will fit any vehicle with a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern.

1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    All Jeep Wranglers up to 2006
    Any Jeep Cherokee up to 2001
    Some Ford Explorers

Probably missing a few. But those rims are far too common that even if you saw a set, you could never prove ownership without a very obvious marking on them.

I've kept my eyes online too as I am looking for larger rims for my Tacoma, but haven't come across your rims. Have seen similar, and like others have said, the rims are generic, but will keep my eyes open for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

My Ride
    1991 Tomei SR2.2+ Powered 240sx

Originally posted by TomcoPDR

I'll still keep it in mine though, but hopefully if they're Adam's rims, it'll start shouting profanity at me, then I'll know they're his.

Hahaha, that's too good. lol Re-reading this whole thing has just made me lol repeatedly.
    Except Bob killed the mood. but I still love him.

I don't expect to find them. But thanks for the effort.
    Beyond CSI did used to be a thing. that's all I was really trying to say at first.

I've got the footage. I'll try and link it in here. I think it was a 2 tone explorer that took em.
    DidYouSeeThat?

1991 Fully Built Tomei SR 2.2 - S13 (680hp)
    1994 B20 T35 EG (PARTING OUT)
    1990 Skyline GT-R (Sold)

My Ride
    1991 Tomei SR2.2+ Powered 240sx

Couldn't get the original up. I know it doesn't help. but it's good for a laugh

https://youtu.be/Rmuflcv3_Og
    DidYouSeeThat?

1991 Fully Built Tomei SR 2.2 - S13 (680hp)
    1994 B20 T35 EG (PARTING OUT)
    1990 Skyline GT-R (Sold)

i've been randomly checking kijiji. If they have seen this thread, they probably sprayed them a different color.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4