Quantcast
who watched the flames game? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: who watched the flames game?

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Default who watched the flames game?

holy shit..... kipper fighting i saw our playoff hopes going down the drain. we cant have our #1 goalie throwing punches

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

any for the record jordan tootoo is the biggest pussy ever

if he's gonna talk shit and drop his gloves with out best player then he better no turtle and step back from fighting a real fighter i'm sorry but he's a sorry excuse for a hockey player.

My Ride
    90 DA9

Yeah, I didnt see the tail end. Ive played hockey against Jordan Tootoo in the NWT. He never used to be the way he is now. I find that now he is very cocky. He has always been an intense player, with lots of energy, but I agree, you cant sucker punch someone and then be a wimp about it it, you reap what you sow, if i spelt that right.

crazy fighting at the end...

it was a little disheartening watching the game.

how far does this set us back?

Tootoo is a pussy. Every game I see him doing something bad and people come after him, he chickens out.. He is a small guy too.. He looks scared when Oliwa was coming after him in first

Bad game tonight. Lost a lot of money on the Flames tonight.. Ahh well..

Oliwa is the man haah.. Kippy and Vokoun fight wasn't really anything.. Just shoves and a punch here and there..

How about Sutter and the Nashville coach? Hhaha, now that was entertainment.
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

Originally posted by Dope Dealer

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Tootoo is a pussy. Every game I see him doing something bad and people come after him, he chickens out.. He is a small guy too.. He looks scared when Oliwa was coming after him in first

Bad game tonight. Lost a lot of money on the Flames tonight.. Ahh well..

Oliwa is the man haah.. Kippy and Vokoun fight wasn't really anything.. Just shoves and a punch here and there..

Ya that was great.... Oliwa lines up on the one side and hartnell just skates away. So Oliwa skates over and lines up the opposite wing. And then that player (dont remember who) just ups and leaves as well. HAHA... bunch of pussies

And before that Oliwa was just stairing down Tootoo who WAS on the ice untill he saw Oliwa.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

I think Hall was the second guy to skate away.

Either way, props to Sutter for putting Oliwa out even though I have a feeling he'll get shit over it. Bill McCreary is such a piece of shit referee. He should no longer be allowed to ref Calgary games - he always seems to pull shit out of his ass to screw us over.

Hahahh, Tootoo looked relieved when he got back to bench and pointed up to clock saying no time for Oliwa to do anything to him...

Shoulda had Simon, Oliwa and Iginla out there with Gauthier and Lydman haha.. (Not even sure if Lydman was dressed?)
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

Oh yeah, anyone see the Leafs game? Belak and Worrell was a damn good fight.. Toronto killed Avs haha I love it!

Yo what was the fight about?>?>?
    Originally posted by Dumbass17
    what's an Egypt?
    Originally posted by Godfuader

Its the slang for being Electronically Jipped . Like going to an ATM and getting short changed. "You got E-Gypt"

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am...
    My Ride
    That Blue Car

Originally posted by GorG
    everyone was pussying away from oliwa... then everyone just started scrappin with 10 seconds left, even the 2 goalies were goin at each other

I think it was good of Kipper beating the shit out of Volkoun.
    That bastard was trying to get his face in there throwing cheap shots at Calgary for the last 10 seconds. If goalies arent gonna stay in the net, they should get punched

It was hilarious when the linesman had to stand between Oliwa and the opposition at the face off. That was the FIRST time I have ever seen that.

Too bad Tootoo didnt get punched out.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Originally posted by GorG
    I think it was about the lack of officiating all game. Why else would sutter be putting out all of the big men with under 3 seconds left?

Originally posted by davidI

I think it was about the lack of officiating all game. Why else would sutter be putting out all of the big men with under 3 seconds left?
    The brawl was most likely the cause of Tootoo being a fucktard again. He started it by pointing at Oliwa, pointing at the score and laughing, then he left the ice....

Poor poor taste in that player...

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Tootoo needs a good beating to let him know he's not as good as he seems to be.

It was a disappointing game since Calgary lost but by no means do I see it as ruining their chances of making the playoffs. I think it's the opposite....the Flames are SOOOOO hungry for it now and you could see it at the end of the game last night. Every game and every win matters a huge deal to them so I can bet that the next game they play on Monday I think....they're gonna be coming outta the gates with more motivation than ever.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Originally posted by FastDak318

The brawl was most likely the cause of Tootoo being a fucktard again. He started it by pointing at Oliwa, pointing at the score and laughing, then he left the ice....

Poor poor taste in that player...
    Could have had something to do with it although I still think the reffing was the main reason. Simon received a triple minor for roughing right at the end there apparently. I just read a thing in the Sun about the game and there were a lot of negative comments towards the refs etc.

Hopefully Sutter doesn't get fined and Oliwa doesn't get in shizzle over apparently 'manhandling' a linesman.

Edit: The article was in the Sun, not the herald
    Last edited by davidI; 03-21-2004 at 08:02 PM.

Oh yeah, anyone see the Leafs game? Belak and Worrell was a damn good fight.. Toronto killed Avs haha I love it!
    Yeah, until Belak two-handed Vaananen. I hate the Leafs, they are so cheap. And then two minutes later Belfour two handed another player in front of the crease. Avs shoulda won, but oh well, once Forsbergs back, they'll own the league! Toronto sucks.

Sutter suspended 2 games, Oliwa for 3...

Yeah Belak is an idoit. That was vicious.

Sutter suspended 2 games, Oliwa for 3...

Yeah Belak is an idoit. That was vicious.
    FAWWWWWK....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast