Quantcast
Thoughts on chargebacks? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thoughts on chargebacks?

My Ride
    acura TYPE A

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

I think this is the big thing about all of this that is missing from this thread. If a company is working with you, doing a chargeback is an assholish thing to do.

A company not working/helping you? Chargeback away. Clearly the OP is in a case to chargeback and be justified with it.

Some of the other people in this thread? Holy shit You do realize small business owners have many customers and wear many hats right? Even in this day of instant communication (and gratification) it can take time to get answers, ESPECIALLY when it comes to shipping/transport.

I just had a delay in products for ONE MONTH, completely outside my control. I contacted all affected customers, but sometimes people slip through the cracks or get missed. This is NOT in defense of the company OP is dealing with, just a general statement. Especially when it comes to "follow up" info, if I have 20 customers, one is having issues, and there is no status update/change to report, I probably won't contact them (after the initial problem contact) until the issue has moved forward or a substantial amount of time has passed (say two weeks). That's not because I don't care, that's because if any business gave that sort of attention to customers with issues, they'd never get any work done.
    i agree . but in my case they were not working with me

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Baygirl and I just put down a sizable deposit on a new sectional from a furniture store. They no longer had stock, but said that they have more coming in and it will be there for the middle of April. I had them put right on the bill of sale / deposit slip that if we still don't have the sectional by a month past that day, the middle of May, that the deposit is fully refundable. As long as they keep in constant contact with me about any delays, we are ok with some delays, but if they go dark...you bet at May 15th, I am going in for the refund, or it is off to small claims court.

If judge Judy has taught me anything, is to get it all on writing inside the 4 corners of your contract (bill of sale in this case), and take pictures when possible.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    Miss Daisy

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

I think this is the big thing about all of this that is missing from this thread. If a company is working with you, doing a chargeback is an assholish thing to do.

A company not working/helping you? Chargeback away. Clearly the OP is in a case to chargeback and be justified with it.

Some of the other people in this thread? Holy shit You do realize small business owners have many customers and wear many hats right? Even in this day of instant communication (and gratification) it can take time to get answers, ESPECIALLY when it comes to shipping/transport.
    Very good points. We really try to deliver terrific service and products to our customers but occasionally something gets overlooked. There have been instances where customers have been very unreasonable when we're doing our best to rectify an issue.

www.industrialelements.ca

=====> Facebook - Like our page for promos, inventory, and shipment updates

=====> Instagram

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2