'21 F150 PowerBoost

level 43 here
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GT

Nice.. Just hit Rank 71. It's really fun. I've been addicted to it for a while now ><

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

yeah, it is fun. I have been TMR farming now, and doing PRO runs for exp, so my rank hasn't exactly been climbing too much. Need to get my characters up to max level. I got my team of 6* characters now, CoD, Rain, Chizuru, Cecil, and Halloween Fina. I have other characters with 6* potential that I have to grind out yet still, guys like Baertz, Exdeath, Arc, etc...

I really wish I had a Luneth or Lighting tho.
    Last edited by spikerS; 01-22-2017 at 08:06 AM.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Just started this the other day, rank 6 lol

My Ride

Nice team. I spent some money chasing Noctis just to have the event end. . I ended up getting him the next day for 250 lapis pull lol. Worked out.

Noctis, Cecil, Luka, Rain, Chizura or Exdeath in my main party

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Just started playing this, is there a point where it doesnt keep downloading things? Like why can't it just download everything all at once? (I'm like 3-4 quests in so hoping its just the intro crap)

I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be doing yet. I just keep fighting the battles the game is making me fight.

I clicked something that came up on the screen once and now I have Ariana Grande

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

the Ariana Grande event is hilarious

My Ride

K for the new peeps.

The world quests are basically what drive the storyline of the game. You start with Rain, Lasswell and Fina. They are pretty weak. Rain actually becomes decent at 6*. Playing through the storyline will award you lapis which is the currency of the game. Doing a battle costs NRG. You renegerate 1 NRG at a rate of 1 per 5 minutes of real time.

You progress from 2* -> 3* up to 6* on certain units. Not all units max at 6*.

Level cap for star levels are lv15 for 2* - lv40 for 3* - lv60 for 4* - lv80 for 5* and lv100 for 6*. Once you hit a cap you can awaken with said awaken materials then level up the next star level.

The Enchanted Maze in the Vortex is a great way to level up your characters right now because you are guarenteed at least 1 metal gigantaur for 30k exp. Juts go to units and enhance your character by merging it.

In the Vortex are many events but they are all limited. The news banners will tell you when each event will end.

Dangerous Woman Tour right now will award Ariana Grande. Farming it will unlock her 5* and 6* awakening material and also materials to craft her equipment.

THere are about 4 events running right now so plenty to do.

Summoning is how you acquire new characters from the other final fantasy game.

Blue crystals give you a 3* base unit. Gold (1 in 5) gives you a 4* and Rainbow (1 in 100) will give you a 5* base, which usually is the best but sometimes you will get trolled by maxed 5*

It's a pretty grindy game sometimes, but its pretty fun and brings back a lot of nostalgia if you started with FF4 or FF6.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Fuck rainbow crystals! LOL

I can't recall the last one I got. I am lucky if I get a gold, but i swear, i only get blues LOL!

But my main team is finally fleshing out, but the game is a grind, especially as a free to play player. Lapis and summon ticket management is key.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

My Ride
    GLS63 AMG

Better awaken those Dangerous Ariana's, the event ends soon

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Originally posted by StreetRacerX
    Better awaken those Dangerous Ariana's, the event ends soon
    I got her 6* but cannot for the life of me defeat the last event to get the dress receipt FFS. Though I just started last week so pretty week, sigh.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Originally posted by Wakalimasu
    K for the new peeps.

The world quests are basically what drive the storyline of the game. You start with Rain, Lasswell and Fina. They are pretty weak. Rain actually becomes decent at 6*. Playing through the storyline will award you lapis which is the currency of the game. Doing a battle costs NRG. You renegerate 1 NRG at a rate of 1 per 5 minutes of real time.

You progress from 2* -&gt; 3* up to 6* on certain units. Not all units max at 6*.

Level cap for star levels are lv15 for 2* - lv40 for 3* - lv60 for 4* - lv80 for 5* and lv100 for 6*. Once you hit a cap you can awaken with said awaken materials then level up the next star level.

The Enchanted Maze in the Vortex is a great way to level up your characters right now because you are guarenteed at least 1 metal gigantaur for 30k exp. Juts go to units and enhance your character by merging it.

In the Vortex are many events but they are all limited. The news banners will tell you when each event will end.

Dangerous Woman Tour right now will award Ariana Grande. Farming it will unlock her 5* and 6* awakening material and also materials to craft her equipment.

THere are about 4 events running right now so plenty to do.

Summoning is how you acquire new characters from the other final fantasy game.

Blue crystals give you a 3* base unit. Gold (1 in 5) gives you a 4* and Rainbow (1 in 100) will give you a 5* base, which usually is the best but sometimes you will get trolled by maxed 5*

It's a pretty grindy game sometimes, but its pretty fun and brings back a lot of nostalgia if you started with FF4 or FF6.
    Thanks for this! Any suggestions for equipment / craft abilities? Do you just keep playing through the quests and occasionally unlock slightly better items when you get to a new town?

My Ride
    a tank

im playing this. level 82

had two rain bow after a couple of months of playing. Got white knight Noel and Ramza

i use to play Brave Frontier, and eventually it got stale. However I like FFBE since it is very polish and it is FF
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

My party feels very lopsided. I power leveled Ariana to 6*. Now all my characters hit for 300-1000 damage then she casts thundaga and does 10k+ damage to all.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

I didn't bother leveling her. I just can't take her seriously.

My new all 6* team is: Cecil, CoD, Rain, White Witch Fina, and Chizuru

my Exdeath is now almost maxed out at 6*, which is probably going to replace Fina, but then I don't have anyone to cast raise if some bad juju happens.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Originally posted by spikerS
    I didn't bother leveling her. I just can't take her seriously.

My new all 6* team is: Cecil, CoD, Rain, White Witch Fina, and Chizuru

my Exdeath is now almost maxed out at 6*, which is probably going to replace Fina, but then I don't have anyone to cast raise if some bad juju happens.
    Yeah, but she's at 300+ MAG at the moment and annihilates everything so hard to say no.

The only 6* capable units I have otherwise atm are Primm, Seven, Bartz and Medius. Not sure if theyre even worth starting to level up.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Bartz is worth it. pretty decent tank from what I have been told. I have 3 of him that I will level up at some point.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

I got Ariana up to 5* I don't think I can get anymore items to bring her to 6* can I?

Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast