Thread: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

New 10+1 today
    ...and finally a Trance Terra!
    Name:  10+1.PNG
Views: 530
Size:  242.8 KB

My Ride
    Honda Civic

I'm jealous! Trance Terra is so strong if you fully enhance her abilities. Dual casting Chaos Wave is so OP. Hopefully I follow in your footsteps and pull a Trance Terra too. A couple of days after you pulled Orlandeau, I pulled my own Orlandeau! I'm stoked but the problem for me right now to collecting all the awakening ability materials and having enough gil to invest in everything. It's so expensive. Everything is a grind in this game haha.

Congrats on the old man, hopefully you can get Trance Terra too, then maybe we can get that Malboro trial done.

I'm not even bothering to enhance Orlandeau.
    I only enhanced Agrias because her it was required in order to get her max hits higher for DR chaining.

Awakening materials are such a pain to farm, gil won't be too bad right now with the gil snapper's cove unlocked.

My Ride
    Honda Civic

Quote Originally Posted by bulaian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Awakening materials are such a pain to farm, gil won't be too bad right now with the gil snapper's cove unlocked.
    Very true and perfect timing because I've been investing my energy ALL into gil snapper since the current event doesn't require energy.

Went all in on this Developer's choice banner for a VoD or another Desch - just got a how bunch of Timmy, fuck

My Ride
    Honda Civic

It's okay, I haven't had much luck recently either. I haven't been impressed with the banners recently... waiting for the Final Fantasy IX banner that should be featuring Steiner and his Excalibur 2 TMR.

My Ride
    Honda Civic

Yo, let's go!!! Olive enhancements are in. I got her up to an attack of 1541 with the help of the new enhancements and the Marshal Glove TMR.

I wish I knew that there was a cap of 300% attack bonus on TDH. I was so excited to have the Buster Style, Doublehand AND Marshal Glove on Olive to boost her attack but I ended up having to remove Buster Style from her because it adds no additional attack (she has innate TDH bonus of 150% + Sparky 50% + Marshal Glove 50% + Doublehand 50% = 300%). Hmm, then again, I wouldn't have known back then that Olive was gonna get enhancements haha.

Man, I'm nerding out way too much on this game now.

I still wish I had an Olive. Looking for a 2nd Marshal Glove as well.

Have you been doing any of the newer trials? I haven't done once since the Octopus Teacher. Read too many horror stories about people spending hours on malboro, that I haven't even tried

My Ride
    Honda Civic

I'm the same as you; I'm only up to the Octopus Teacher trial as well. Trials take forever... I don't understand how people are able to spend so much time battling and figuring out strategies. Props to those people.

People who have way too much time and money to spend. Did you see that post from that one guy on Reddit, who went into like 16k debt from this game?

My Ride
    a tank

People who have way too much time and money to spend. Did you see that post from that one guy on Reddit, who went into like 16k debt from this game?
    Ouch, I think it hurts even more now that it is much easier to get rainbow units. been playing since day 1 and other than the occasional super deal. I actually think the state of the game is at a good place, I have 157 ticket and 40k lapis which it seems I dont need to use, as I was blessed with great rainbows in the last few months and the new awakening abilities release continues to keep my favorite units relevant.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

Quote Originally Posted by arktrance View Post
    Yo, let's go!!! Olive enhancements are in. I got her up to an attack of 1541 with the help of the new enhancements and the Marshal Glove TMR.

I wish I knew that there was a cap of 300% attack bonus on TDH. I was so excited to have the Buster Style, Doublehand AND Marshal Glove on Olive to boost her attack but I ended up having to remove Buster Style from her because it adds no additional attack (she has innate TDH bonus of 150% + Sparky 50% + Marshal Glove 50% + Doublehand 50% = 300%). Hmm, then again, I wouldn't have known back then that Olive was gonna get enhancements haha.

Man, I'm nerding out way too much on this game now.
    My olive is maxed at 1372 with Esper. I love the update, Olive is my core finisher like for ever. I actually have 3 Olive, My core dps team Olive, Onion King, Tidus, Tilith, Ramza (old) and working on my mage team, Fryvia, Christine, White Noel, Bloosom Sage Sakura + healer)
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Your core and mage teams are almost all units I don't have

Out of the ones you listed, I only have Tilith

My Ride
    a tank

Your core and mage teams are almost all units I don't have

Out of the ones you listed, I only have Tilith
    curious, what are you core teams?
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRex View Post
    curious, what are you core teams?
    Since most of the events lately could just get chained down fast, I was running Orlandeau, Agrias, Wilhelm, Ayaka, Cloud.
    I was using Luneth most of the time, until I enhanced Agrias for DR.

Recently obtained Trance Terra and Marie - which I'm sure I'll need to use in some trials. Have you done them all?

My Ride
    a tank

Since most of the events lately could just get chained down fast, I was running Orlandeau, Agrias, Wilhelm, Ayaka, Cloud.
    I was using Luneth most of the time, until I enhanced Agrias for DR.

Recently obtained Trance Terra and Marie - which I'm sure I'll need to use in some trials. Have you done them all?
    I have not done trials if any at all. I tried and it wasnt easy, it takes alot of timing, strategy. I'm more of the lazy type. just want to one-shot everything which in Trials it is impossible. In a nut shell, I really dont have that much time to focus on the details of this game or other mobile games that is also contending with my time.

I want Orlandeau and Ayaka. was blessed with Cloud from a free ex pull not too long ago hence I was able to take my Olive from 1200-1300 with his TMR. I wish we can trade units.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Most of the earlier trials you can just power through with no strategy. I use a few pieces of equipment from them - Demon Mail, Enhancer, Genji Blade, Bushido Freedom. Eventually I'd like to do the others, most have decent guides to help shorten the time. I think Marie and enhanced Soleil will make things a lot easier.

Trading units would be nice, I'd trade you my 2nd Ayaka for an Olive.

My Ride
    Honda Civic

Dang, I'm jealous of your balanced team SilverRex. I have a good amount of 5 star based physical units (Olive, Orlandeau, Dark Veritas to name a few) but my mages are lacking. My best mages are Rem and Seabreeze Dark Fina... yikes.

Got lucky a couple of days ago and pulled Zargabaath and Roy from the daily half off lapis summon... not the units I wanted but still 5 star base.

My Ride
    a tank

Lately RnG has been nice to me, got Prompto, Mercenary Ramza, my 3rd Knight Delita, and also Jiraiya probably combined about 50 pulls? doing the free and single 250 as well as the occasional 10 singles trying to land some of the event units for bonus scores

also we can now get a 5* Lightning from the rookie mission, this is sweet since I never got her.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Honda Civic

Wow, that's awesome! I'm on the unlucky end of the spectrum. Had 2 10+1 tickets recently and got jack shit out of both of them.

Are you guys playing on Android devices? There is an issue with updating the iOS version of the app so I haven't been able to log in at all today. Not sure when they're going to fix it but I expect to be compensated handsomely for the huge delays... but knowing Gumi, probably not.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast