Quantcast
anyone heard of zoom energy or ACN service? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: anyone heard of zoom energy or ACN service?

Default anyone heard of zoom energy or ACN service?

as titled..
    not sure if its legit or not, they claim i can save half of my utilities costs..

Even before I look into a company claiming to half my utility cost, my alarm bells are ringing.

The question I would ask myself, is, how? How could this be?

How could a 3rd party offer a service that 4 other known entities provide, on equipment they don't own, for half the median cost?

Well my friend, the answer is below:

https://www.businessforhome.org/2014...d-xoom-energy/

Class action lawsuit. It's a mlm scam. The business model is shaped much like a pyramid.
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

My Ride
    d|o__o|b

My 2 cents.

ACN has been in Calgary for quite sometime now and people just don't really know about it. A few years ago this must have been in 2011 a friend of mine approached me and told me to go to one of the information sessions. Little did I know it was being held at Euro Works with the host organiser being Indy the owner. The sales rep that spoke with me wanted me to pay a few hundred bucks to get licensed ect says you can write off a room in your home, residual income from bills such as phone, internet, electricity. They will ask you who are your top 5 friends? Who has your back? Then basically go push ACN to those people. "At the end of the day they're your friends. Your friends won't leave you." The only catch is you have to sign up an x amount of people or to make a certain amount you must have x amount of people under your wing. One of the biggest tactics they will try to use to entice you is "Donald Trump, Billion dollar man. Do you think he would endorse it if it was a scam?" That was a huge red flag for me so I did not sign up. This guy will probably plaster his face over anything that makes him money. Not to mention the Donald trump university which was sued.

To this day I still say stay away from it. I'm not calling it a scam, I'm not saying it does or doesn't work.

Be warned.

Originally posted by sumguy777
    My 2 cents.

ACN has been in Calgary for quite sometime now and people just don't really know about it. A few years ago this must have been in 2011 a friend of mine approached me and told me to go to one of the information sessions. Little did I know it was being held at Euro Works with the host organiser being Indy the owner. The sales rep that spoke with me wanted me to pay a few hundred bucks to get licensed ect says you can write off a room in your home, residual income from bills such as phone, internet, electricity. They will ask you who are your top 5 friends? Who has your back? Then basically go push ACN to those people. "At the end of the day they're your friends. Your friends won't leave you." The only catch is you have to sign up an x amount of people or to make a certain amount you must have x amount of people under your wing. One of the biggest tactics they will try to use to entice you is "Donald Trump, Billion dollar man. Do you think he would endorse it if it was a scam?" That was a huge red flag for me so I did not sign up. This guy will probably plaster his face over anything that makes him money. Not to mention the Donald trump university which was sued.

To this day I still say stay away from it. I'm not calling it a scam, I'm not saying it does or doesn't work.

Be warned.
    +1

My Ride
    G37X

Fuck that bullshit based on your 2 cents. Yeah, screw over your best friends to make a buck

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

So as a person who would want lower rates I take it that it's only true for a short period and then rate will go all over the place and not mirror the Enmax or D.E. floating rate?

My Ride
    4x4

Just kicking this one to the top,

My god the mlm marketing team is really working this one with everyone bitching about the new rates.