Quantcast
What should I lease? (Long) - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What should I lease? (Long)

My Ride
    2015 honda crv 2015 subaru sti sport

Originally posted by Jonathanl10
    Oh yeah, I wanted to post a picture of my car too. Back when it was clean and dry, but now it's on LX hubcaps and it's dirty af
    Looks awesome!
    I really need honda hubcaps or something! The steelies look sooo bad hahaha

Originally posted by bigbadboss101

We should plan a meet! Should start a new thread.

Looks like most people got the Sports model and up. I got the LX CVT. My wife will be driving it most of the time with our daughter at the back. My SUV is huge and I am not comfortable having my wife park and maneuver it.

Hondata looks interesting. Any chance you think the dealer would install it and still keep warranty? Boost increase is not drastic unless you do intake, FMIC and custom tune.
    I would be down for a meet.
    And yah the +6 hondata is sooooooo tempting hahhaha
    I just want to get a exhaust with titanium tips. It would look sweet coming out the center!
    Also intake would be cool to hear the cool sounds hahhaha

Originally posted by Jonathanl10
    Congrats on the car! We should plan a 10th Gen Civic meet haha. Love the subtle touches they put on the hatch. Damn shame it came out so late compared to the sedan though otherwise I would've gotten it instead. I plan to retrofit the black grill, clear side markers, and aluminum pedals on mine this summer. I'm also digging the wheels and the gloss back pillar trim.I have the matte trim and it looks cheaper. That rattle in the rear deck also kills me -__-

Careful of the windshield though. It's weak as fuck. I just had my A1 service appointment the last time I replied to your post, and on my way back I got a spider crack. Three days ago I also got a 4 inch line crack coming down from the top of the glass on the driver side. I drive 10 kms to U of C from Edgemont on a regular and even Crowchild isn't that bad in terms of rock chips so maybe I'm just unlucky. I had the 2014 model before this for two years and the windshield never got damaged. I'm just afraid to know how much a replacement is considering the Honda Sensing cameras and stuff.
    Dealer told me the Honda Sensing windshield was ~$1200, but I am not sure what third parties would charge. I haven't verified that info either, but I was told to get glass insurance. I'm going to do some fact checking before I add that policy. There isn't much time left with gravel season either, mostly just what's left on the roads, and I don't drive deerfoot often. It only takes one day though...

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

I usually don't keep a car for more than 4 years and am on car number 26. With that said we might keep this Civic longer. So now I am deciding if we want extended warranty (cuz of all the electrical stuff and CVT) or Hondata. Both will be about the same price. One extends the warranty, one might reduce the warranty lol.

My Ride
    GMC Sierra, LX570

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

Dealer told me the Honda Sensing windshield was ~$1200, but I am not sure what third parties would charge. I haven't verified that info either, but I was told to get glass insurance. I'm going to do some fact checking before I add that policy. There isn't much time left with gravel season either, mostly just what's left on the roads, and I don't drive deerfoot often. It only takes one day though...
    Aftermarket will be 50-75% cheaper. I had windshield insurance on my first M3 which had the sensors and it was about breakeven - $300 per year

My Ride
    Exploded.

Last edited by flipstah; 03-03-2017 at 09:43 AM.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Does the Sport engine take premium or regular? I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT COLOR
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sport engine is Premium fuel, but it's still extremely good on gas. Might cost you another $3-4 per fill up.

Also the color online is nowhere near what it looks like (see pics I posted earlier unless that's what you're referring to). I think it's only available in Sport Touring, not Sport but I could be wrong.

My Ride

Sport engine is Premium fuel, but it's still extremely good on gas. Might cost you another $3-4 per fill up.

Also the color online is nowhere near what it looks like (see pics I posted earlier unless that's what you're referring to). I think it's only available in Sport Touring, not Sport but I could be wrong.
    Yah the difference is $0.20 from regular to premium normally. On a 37 liter fill it was $7.40 difference . hahahhah I love fuel economy I'm always looking at this stuff hahaha

And yes the color is only available on sport touring. I would of gone that color too but I only wanted the sport. Originally I wanted the LX hahahha So jumping up to the touring was more then I wanted to spend.

Still at that color when I see pics.

It's been so long since I've bought premium haha - I thought it was $0.10 not $0.20 more. Oh well, still basically nothing on a sub-40L fill. I haven't had to fill mine yet because it's so good on gas I still have half a tank left after ~300KM city driving.

My Ride
    Hybrid

It's been so long since I've bought premium haha - I thought it was $0.10 not $0.20 more. Oh well, still basically nothing on a sub-40L fill. I haven't had to fill mine yet because it's so good on gas I still have half a tank left after ~300KM city driving.
    It depends where you get your gas. AFAIK only Shell charges a $0.20 difference, and that was after they "upgraded" their premium from V-power to V-power Nitro+
    Originally posted by max_boost
    Hey baller, any problem money can solve is no problem at all. Don't sweat it.

My Ride

Originally posted by Strider

It depends where you get your gas. AFAIK only Shell charges a $0.20 difference, and that was after they "upgraded" their premium from V-power to V-power Nitro+
    Yah costco is 10 cents difference. I usually fill at shell.
    Also before I found shell got me better gas mileage.

I'm coming from a STI so the shell 91 is what it liked so I'm used to going there now. And also why I'm so into gas mileage now after owning the sti hahahahah

I've always thought Shell gas was the best too, but maybe it's just in my head. I also always seem to live the closest to Shell stations, so that's what it will get haha.

My Ride
    LNF

Originally posted by 4doorj

Yah costco is 10 cents difference. I usually fill at shell.
    Also before I found shell got me better gas mileage.

I'm coming from a STI so the shell 91 is what it liked so I'm used to going there now. And also why I'm so into gas mileage now after owning the sti hahahahah
    Meh, unless you are tuned for a specific gas.. Any premium will do the same. I run Costco.

My Ride

Originally posted by mzdspd

Meh, unless you are tuned for a specific gas.. Any premium will do the same. I run Costco.
    Yah only the STI was picky.
    For my civic I'll go anywhere hahaha

My Ride
    Exploded.

Yeah, Sport vs. Sport Touring differences are leather and Honda-Sense.

Engine is the same. I want that color though. I also miss manual as a daily driver.

Premium vs. Regular price difference is moot, but efficiency and take size does. It makes a big difference in my budget if I push out this 4-banger vs. a V8 as a daily haha.

Also, Shell 91 has no ethanol, so I got better mpg vs. Husky/Petro 94

SO TEMPTING WHY DID I CLICK THIS THREAD FFS

My Ride

Originally posted by flipstah
    Yeah, Sport vs. Sport Touring differences are leather and Honda-Sense.

Engine is the same. I want that color though. I also miss manual as a daily driver.

Premium vs. Regular price difference is moot, but efficiency and take size does. It makes a big difference in my budget if I push out this 4-banger vs. a V8 as a daily haha.

Also, Shell 91 has no ethanol, so I got better mpg vs. Husky/Petro 94

SO TEMPTING WHY DID I CLICK THIS THREAD FFS
    Do it man!
    Everyone here absolutely loves their civic

If the dealer doesn't have a Sport Touring you're welcome to check mine out. The interior is nicer than the sport (or at least looks that way) because they wrap everything in leather that the Sport has thin cloth, even on the doors. One of the biggest differences is the sound system though if you care about that - you go from 180W/8speakers to 540W/12 speakers with subwoofer. You also get built in Navigation, but it's less important with android/apple auto. Heated rear seats too and full LED headlights (including high-beams) with auto highbeam sensing and rain sensing wipers.

All the Honda Sensing stuff is pretty cool too, and it really works. I've tested it multiple times, and it's intervened a couple times on me already (not sure what that says about my driving ). It's really nice to have it watching out for you though. Having the radar guided cruise control on a sub $30K car is pretty cool.

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

https://www.10thcivicforum.com/forum...ler-16-hp.html

Even the air filter mod gives nice gains.

Congrats on the car...and thanks for making the thread - I was looking for something similar to you initially and your reviews on the cars helped a lot.

I have an old TSX and find that I get anywhere from 50-75KM extra with Shell premium compared to any other brand. The extra $$ makes it worth it for me as a result.

Originally posted by oilerfan4lyfe
    Congrats on the car...and thanks for making the thread - I was looking for something similar to you initially and your reviews on the cars helped a lot.

I have an old TSX and find that I get anywhere from 50-75KM extra with Shell premium compared to any other brand. The extra $$ makes it worth it for me as a result.
    Glad it helped!

Wow that is quite a bit extra mileage just form gas brand

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast