Thread: What should I lease? (Long)

My Ride
    2015 honda crv 2015 subaru sti sport

Both my fog lights are cracked already. Booooo

My Ride
    '16 Civic

Originally posted by 4doorj
    Both my fog lights are cracked already. Booooo
    Do you drive a lot of highway? Careful with the windshield too. Weak shit.

Oh and even though this is late af because I don't check the forums too often, my trip computer shows me previously recorded fuel mileage. I have the sedan btw. Idk, I think the previous fuel mileage only shows up if your car is in the 'ON' position. If you're in accessory mode, it won't display previous I don't think.

http://imgur.com/a/gKcrk

Check the imgur link. I use Reddit a lot so I default to that.
    Last edited by Jonathanl10; 04-21-2017 at 10:55 PM.
    2016 Honda Civic Touring

My Ride

Originally posted by Jonathanl10
    Do you drive a lot of highway? Careful with the windshield too. Weak shit.

Oh and even though this is late af because I don't check the forums too often, my trip computer shows me previously recorded fuel mileage. I have the sedan btw. Idk, I think the previous fuel mileage only shows up if your car is in the 'ON' position. If you're in accessory mode, it won't display previous I don't think.

http://imgur.com/a/gKcrk

Check the imgur link. I use Reddit a lot so I default to that.
    I do alot of deerfoot and stoney trail driving.

Yah i think it seems like a 50/50 chance if your previous fuel mileage is working hahah

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

Hey is that your set of wheels/tires on Kijiji? :-)

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    Would you guys with the same car mind checking something for me - is your l/100km history being displayed, or does it look like this with just the km's but not the mileage? I can't figure out how to get it to show me historical mileage:

History of trip A will only show you L/100kms for past "trips" if you reset the trip A to 0, such as if you have it set to automatically reset with fuel ups. Current Drive tab shows individual trips after each ignition shut down. Try deleting history and reinitializing it.

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Originally posted by 4doorj

just installed my sport wheels today. Soooo much better then ugly steelies hahaha
    Not the greatest pictures

A bit late to the thread. Ive had my eye on the civic hatch(manual) for a while. I had a Suberu on my mind too.
    That civic hatch is built is Swindon England and im defo sure there will be a difference in being better built quality.

I went to a Honda dealership for a test drive. They did not have one, so I asked for pricing and they insisted on the bullshit registrations fee's. Then they started with scare tactics of owning a Suberu and only being able to go to a dealership for service otherwise warranty is void etc
    My internal bullshit alarm went off in full siren. Why do they do this? Why not get on the side of the customer and solve the problem and get the sale instead?

I dunno. It put me off. But i'l be keeping an eye on the civic and see if i can get one on the depreciation later.

Looks Civic looks awesome in white btw.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

They do it because most people who go into the dealer don't know any better and can't see through the BS.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    '16 Civic

Originally posted by tonytiger55

A bit late to the thread. Ive had my eye on the civic hatch(manual) for a while. I had a Suberu on my mind too.
    That civic hatch is built is Swindon England and im defo sure there will be a difference in being better built quality.

I went to a Honda dealership for a test drive. They did not have one, so I asked for pricing and they insisted on the bullshit registrations fee's. Then they started with scare tactics of owning a Suberu and only being able to go to a dealership for service otherwise warranty is void etc
    My internal bullshit alarm went off in full siren. Why do they do this? Why not get on the side of the customer and solve the problem and get the sale instead?

I dunno. It put me off. But i'l be keeping an eye on the civic and see if i can get one on the depreciation later.

Looks Civic looks awesome in white btw.
    Go to Okotoks Honda and don't waste your time with anyone else in this blasted city.
    2016 Honda Civic Touring

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

You guys still have your Civic? Ours have about 10,500 km and average gas mileage is about 6.2L/100km. My wife have been driving it 90% of the time but looks like that might change. I might take the Civic, sell the MDX and she drives an Odyssey.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadboss101 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You guys still have your Civic? Ours have about 10,500 km and average gas mileage is about 6.2L/100km. My wife have been driving it 90% of the time but looks like that might change. I might take the Civic, sell the MDX and she drives an Odyssey.
    I am at the exact same KM as you, booked in for A1 service this weekend. I get more like 7L/100km but I sit in commute traffic twice a day.

The dealer is going to look into the common issue where the trip history on the center console screen just shows "--" for historical mileage but looking online, the few who got it fixed needed a complete head unit replacement.

There was also a very minor recall, something to do with a possible coolant obstruction, so that will be done too.

My Ride

I put on 13000 km's on my hatchback. Its the perfect car. Fun, cheap to maintain. I loved it!!!! Such a good car

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

A1 is cheap, and you get the oil and filter costs deducted from your bill. But say later for a more expensive MM service do you still plan to go to Honda? Some of this inspection and check procedures might not be necessary and at that point it is a matter of saving a few bucks on the life time oil change but paying for things you don't really need? I am contemplating if I should go non-Honda. I guess for a new vehicle for reassurance one might go with it.

My Ride

A1 is cheap, and you get the oil and filter costs deducted from your bill. But say later for a more expensive MM service do you still plan to go to Honda? Some of this inspection and check procedures might not be necessary and at that point it is a matter of saving a few bucks on the life time oil change but paying for things you don't really need? I am contemplating if I should go non-Honda. I guess for a new vehicle for reassurance one might go with it.
    I go non Honda. It's a honda the risks are low

Quote Originally Posted by 4doorj View Post
    I put on 13000 km's on my hatchback. Its the perfect car. Fun, cheap to maintain. I loved it!!!! Such a good car
    +1 I've been thrilled with mine. It's been the absolute perfect blend of fun, reliability, features, comfort, etc. It's funny I'm shopping right now with my dad for his next car, and the lowly civic has more features than a lot of these $60-70K luxury cars haha.

Depends on the price difference and if it affects my lease agreement or not. I'm guessing it can't be that much money either way on a Civic, but who knows. I'll be selling it or trading in for something new before I even hit 60,000 KM so I may not even run into any of the major services.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14