Quantcast
Syrian Refugee Sexually Assaults young girls in Edmonton - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Syrian Refugee Sexually Assaults young girls in Edmonton

Originally posted by Modelexis

The difference is that a priest knows he is doing wrong and hides it, does it behind closed doors with no one else around.
    The migrants do it out in the open public in the middle of a waterpark with hundreds of people around with no shame and no clue of any basic morality or sense of decency.
    So since he didn't no what he was doing was "wrong", he shouldn't be convicted, let alone deported. That's how it works right?

The difference is that a priest knows he is doing wrong and hides it, does it behind closed doors with no one else around.
    The migrants do it out in the open public in the middle of a waterpark with hundreds of people around with no shame and no clue of any basic morality or sense of decency.
    It's like letting a wild lynx free in a dog park, this is what we do when we let middle eastern refugees roam free in our country.

Did you just say that atleast a priest has the decency to molest someone behind closed doors???

Wow. You're an absolute piece of shit.

No matter what the case sexual abuse of anyone for any reason is a disgusting crime. There are no levels or situations which make an iteration more perverse than another.

This man is a horrible person. Yes. He should face the highest punishable repercussions that we can muster.

It still is not a good enough reason to claim all Syrian men will and can do this.

I will freely admit that this does no good for the optics of our current world political landscape. Especially in concert with the events in Germany and France.
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by Seth1968
    So since he didn't no what he was doing was "wrong", he shouldn't be convicted, let alone deported. That's how it works right?
    NCR.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    ute

Originally posted by R154

Did you just say that atleast a priest has the decency to molest someone behind closed doors???

Wow. You're an absolute piece of shit.

No matter what the case sexual abuse of anyone for any reason is a disgusting crime. There are no levels or situations which make an iteration more perverse than another.

This man is a horrible person. Yes. He should face the highest punishable repercussions that we can muster.

It still is not a good enough reason to claim all Syrian men will and can do this.

I will freely admit that this does no good for the optics of our current world political landscape. Especially in concert with the events in Germany and France.
    Examination the causation/motivation of the molesters is a reasonable thing to do.

When a backward religion, creates a backward religious social structure, which prevents someone learning some tenets of what we consider to be basic human decency...then, yes, that is worth examining without creating false equivalencies.

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by Buster
    Examination the causation/motivation of the molesters is a reasonable thing to do.

When a backward religion, creates a backward religious social structure, which prevents someone learning some tenets of what we consider to be basic human decency...then, yes, that is worth examining without creating false equivalencies.
    It is what it is in my books. Cut his dick off and hang it on a tree. Make him pay back every cent that we have paid to fund his life in Canada.

Sadly, I have no choice but to agree.

It's getting harder everyday not to think in generalizations.

You're right.
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).
    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...cism-1.3973831

Now the refugee sponsors are trying to cast the refugees as victims and blame the tensions in this country on the one or two news sources mentioning the relevant fact that this man was a syrian refugee.
    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

If you can't quote where I said something, don't claim I said it.
    I was comparing two evils, one person knows he is evil, the other thinks evil is normal and doesn't even try and hide it. Both are evil. One is an exception to the societal norms and laws, the other is completely normal and even practiced by the holy leader of the nations religion.

You fucking retard.

#NOTALL

I quoted you saying exactly that.

Delusional.

Join me.

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

I quoted you saying exactly that.

Delusional.
    Show me the exact quote where I said "atleast a priest has the decency to molest someone behind closed doors" as you claim I did.
    Otherwise shut the fuck up.

My Ride
    G37X

It's not our fucking responsibility to rehabilitate/educate people of this primitive mind set. Women and children? Sure. Men? I wouldn't let any in personally. Not worth the risk to our once great country. I'm not anti Islam, in fact I have quite a few friends that are of that faith. That said, Canadian interests need to always come before foreign. We have got to stop this nonsense of being the world hero while screwing our citizens.

Yeah, that's you making excuses.

Your double standard is shining through, troll.

Call me what you want. Do what ever wriggling you have to in order to justify your despicable stance.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Join me.

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

Call me what you want. Do what ever wriggling you have to in order to justify your despicable stance.

That quote is pure fact. The priest hides it, I didn't say "At least the priest hides it".

Big difference you jest.

That quote just proves that you were putting words in my mouth.
    The font size doesn't change your manipulation into fact.
    Dishonesty and cowardice, nice of you to double down.

It's not hard to quote something I said, it's all right there in front of you, but you can't quote anywhere I said what you're claiming and the more you drag it out the more of a fool you look.
    Last edited by Modelexis; 02-10-2017 at 10:43 AM.

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

I read it as him contrasting between two things. A priest knows its wrong, and does it behind closed doors so he doesnt chance getting caught. He is stating that because this seems to be the normal in the country the man came from, they do it in public because they were never told it was wrong.

Just my .02

At any rate, deport the fucker.

Its funny that you believe the objection should be directed at the word "atleast" instead of the word "decency" in my post.

Almost poetically that goes to demonstrate our difference.

I'll let the other members decide where to rank your comments.

I have hit a brick wall with your self affirming nonsense.

Join me.

My Ride
    1994 Mustang, 2007 F150, 1991 Volvo 240 Wagon

Deport IF he is found guilty.
    Some of you are turning this into a freaking witch hunt. If we're so much more civilized, let the man have his day in court at least...

1994 Mustang - SBF swap in progress

That quote is pure fact. The priest hides it, I didn't say "At least the priest hides it".

Big difference you jest.

That quote just proves that you were putting words in my mouth.
    The font size doesn't change your manipulation into fact.
    Dishonesty and cowardice, nice of you to double down.

It's not hard to quote something I said, it's all right there in front of you, but you can't quote anywhere I said what you're claiming and the more you drag it out the more of a fool you look.
    Quoting this because I know how you like to edit things to your convenience.

Join me.

My Ride
    ute

Originally posted by Hallowed_point
    It's not our fucking responsibility to rehabilitate/educate people of this primitive mind set. Women and children? Sure. Men? I wouldn't let any in personally. Not worth the risk to our once great country. I'm not anti Islam, in fact I have quite a few friends that are of that faith. That said, Canadian interests need to always come before foreign. We have got to stop this nonsense of being the world hero while screwing our citizens.
    Criticizing Islam is fine. It's a set of ideas, and any set of ideas can and should be subject to discussion and criticism. What you can't do is extend the criticism of those ideas to the general population, where individuals may or may not subscribe to some or all of the ideas. It's why people say, criticizing Islam is not the same as criticizing all Muslims.

Having said that, we know (ie we have data) to support the idea that countries where Islam is dominant or is the main political entity, have certain...trends...which are worrisome. If you allow immigration from countries where the polling data show a preponderance of opinions which are anti-women's-rights, then you must also acknowledge the risk of bringing people into the country who will believe these things, and conduct themselves accordingly.

Criticizing Islam is fine.

No it is not! Soon you will be charged with a hate crime for doing so. Thanks Justin!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/m103...tion-1.3972194

Members of Parliament will debate a motion to condemn Islamophobia and track incidents of hate crime against Muslims in the House of Commons next week.

I'm not a fan of online petitions, but here's one in case you are interested: https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/...ch-rights-from
    Last edited by phreezee; 02-10-2017 at 10:56 AM.

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by NoPulp
    Deport IF he is found guilty.
    Some of you are turning this into a freaking witch hunt. If we're so much more civilized, let the man have his day in court at least...
    I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt. Especially with multiple victims. Helicopter him back to Aleppo and open the hatch.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast