Quantcast
FS: 2012 Kona Satori (29", full suspension mountain bike) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: FS: 2012 Kona Satori (29", full suspension mountain bike)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '14 Subaru Impreza
    Posts
    229
    Rep Power
    0

    Default FS: 2012 Kona Satori - SOLD

    SOLD - PLS CLOSE.

    FS: 2012 Kona Satori (Frame size 19")
    $1500 OBO

    Already bought a new bike, would love to see this gone ASAP.

    I bought this in the spring of 2013 from Bow Cycle and I've been the only owner riding it for the past 4 seasons. I'd say 70% of its life has been spent at the West Bragg area, with the remaining 30% a mix between Kananaskis, Canmore/Banff and 2 days in North Vancouver. Have full service history and it just got back from Bow for a regular service and all is well. It's 100% ready to ride and is a great bike for this area. Will throw in a set of clipless pedals (not the ones pictured) if wanted.

    There is some wear in the paint from the cables, should be visible in the pictures.

    Full details here: http://2012.konaworld.com/mtb_trail_...content=satori

    Upgraded/newer parts include:
    New brake pads and bleed at the end of 2016 season.
    New b/b, chain, rear cassette, grips and rear tire at the start of 2016 season
    Upgraded to internal headset


    Specs from website:
    Frame Material Kona Race Light 7005 Aluminum Butted 130mm travel
    Rear Shock Fox Float RP2 XV BSD
    Fork Rock Shox Revelation RLT 130mm w/20mm TA
    Crankarms SRAM X7
    Chainrings 39/26
    B/B SRAM X7
    Pedals Shimano M520 Clipless
    Chain SRAM PC-1031
    Freewheel SRAM PG 1030 11-36 10 spd
    F/D SRAM X7
    R/D SRAM X9
    Shifters SRAM X7
    Brake Calipers Avid Elixir 5
    Front Brake Rotor Avid HS1 180mm
    Rear Brake Rotor Avid HS1 160mm
    Brake Levers Avid Elixir 5
    Headset FSA No.57B
    Handlebar Kona XC/BC Primo Riser
    Stem Kona XC/Road
    Seatpost Kona Double Clamp w/offset
    Saddle WTB Valcon Comp
    Front Hub Easton Vice 29er Wheelset
    Rear Hub Easton Vice 29er Wheelset (SRAM Maxle)
    Spokes Easton Vice 29er Wheelset
    Rims Easton Vice 29er Wheelset
    Front Tire Maxxis Ardent 29x2.4 Kevlar
    Rear Tire Maxxis Ardent 29x2.25 Kevlar

    Full set of photos avail here: http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2128129/

    Text is best: Tyler @ 403-828-8586

    Last edited by GreyFox; 05-05-2017 at 03:04 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '14 Subaru Impreza
    Posts
    229
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Price drop and bump

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '14 Subaru Impreza
    Posts
    229
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Warmer weather bump

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '14 Subaru Impreza
    Posts
    229
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    BUMP for the long weekend and a $150 price drop. Would love to see this gone in the next week as I already pulled the trigger on a new bike.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '14 Subaru Impreza
    Posts
    229
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Another BUMP for a price drop.

    I am going to put this in the Alberta Bike Swap sale on May 6, but would prefer to sell before then so I don't incur the commission charge from them.

    Make an offer or come see it in person and let's chat.

Similar Threads

  1. FS: 16" Kona Mano Mano Full Suspension MTB w/disc brakes

    By MK1GTI in forum Fitness & Sports Equipment
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 03-15-2011, 08:06 PM
  2. FS: Norco Drop (2001) Full Suspension Mountain Bike

    By Lagerstatten in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 09-24-2004, 04:39 PM
  3. FS: Kona Explosif mountain bike

    By mtsbirch in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 2
    Latest Threads: 09-24-2004, 09:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •