Quantcast
Re Cannabis. Wow things are tight. - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Re Cannabis. Wow things are tight.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-17-2019 at 04:39 PM.

My Ride
    Nothing Good.

Originally posted by J-hop

You keep talking about how bad the lung damage is from marijuana and that pot smoking needs to be reformed. Yet alcohol abuse kills about 88, 000 per year in the US.

You are acting like marijuana is horrible yet partake in something that has mountains of evidence showing how horribly detrimental it is to your wellbeing.

You are barking up the wrong tree.......,
    Don't mean baking up the wrong green tree ? Muhahaha ( that's the weed taking)
    A Ferrari is a high maintenance chick, you spend money regardless of what you do with her. You can baby the C63, or slap on all seasons, and you won't be spending anything but yearly maintenance. Of course that's like dating a stripper and refusing to fuck her, which would make you gay.

Originally posted by Rage2

My Ride
    NC1

lol SP when you back in town? Let's all chill bro.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-17-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Originally posted by max_boost
    oh man it's so good lol
    Haha, yea I got pretty messed up on Percocet a year and a half ago when I had some surgery done. Got off of that as soon as I could, didn't even finish my whole prescription. Anyone that claims oxy doesn't get you high has absolutely zero clue what they are talking about

Originally posted by blubs
    Jesus... Are you actually this stupid? Like read the damn research before spouting off.

There's literally thousands of people who have posted life changing results using medical marijuana after trying everything else available without any success... How can you be against someone getting a second chance at life?
    I read them. I summarized them.

Extremely high doses of the non high compound, (equivalent of 20+ grams vaped daily) taken orally in pill form, or in some cancer studies, injected into tumors in vivo or vitro whatever that means.

You keep talking about how bad the lung damage is from marijuana and that pot smoking needs to be reformed. Yet alcohol abuse kills about 88, 000 per year in the US.

You are acting like marijuana is horrible yet partake in something that has mountains of evidence showing how horribly detrimental it is to your wellbeing.

You are barking up the wrong tree.......,
    This is the worst stoner argument around. That's like saying smoking rock is okay because more people die from herion per year.

Last edited by blindsight; 03-08-2017 at 11:19 PM.

Originally posted by Sugarphreak

I am against inhaling anything chronically, long term.

Cigarettes, vaping, paint fumes, jiffy markers, asbestos... Anything that isn't air.

I am also against chronic consumption of alcohol

Just naming things that are worse doesn't detract from the fact that inhaling particulates long term is bad for you.
    Just seems silly to adamantly oppose something when you do something much worse. Like claiming you are opposed to cocaine use when you're sitting there doing fentanyl.

Originally posted by Type_S1

This is the worst stoner argument around. That's like saying smoking rock is okay because more people die from herion per year.
    If you read back I haven't done it in 14 years. I used to be absolutely opposed to it and used any random half baked study to back up my position. But then I saw a family member going through cancer. I saw the benefits it brought to their quality of life. I started doing research, weighing the pros and cons and realize how wrong and ignorant I had been. I played into the ignorance and brainwashing of society.

Edit: at the end of the day we need to stop perpetuating the moronic ideas of the ignorant, misguided generation before us. We need to change the idea that marijuana users are all good for nothing stoners.

If I were to compare someone that has a glass of wine every so often with a steak dinner to a raging alcoholic you would call me an imbecile. But somehow the same arguement applied to marijuana is considered valid or intelligent.....
    Last edited by J-hop; 02-17-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-17-2019 at 04:40 PM.

Not a drunk, lol

I have a single beer with dinner maybe once a month at most
    Sorry to belabour this point but you think that is better for you than a joint?

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

I am against inhaling anything chronically, long term.
    Agreed. Ingestion is the way to go IMO. Making it legal to smoke while slowly banning smoking cigarette's just makes me shake my head.

My Ride
    NC1

Also remember some people get addicted to things easily. I consider it a blessing my brain doesn't get hooked like that but I can totally see why some can't quit.

For me it really is leisure and not gonna lie it helps with the aches and pains tremendously. You know after a hard work out, doms, a hard skate on the ice or just getting old? haha You know when you start to think too much and just wanna chill? Ya that's what I'm talking about lol
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

A beer VS a joint once a month?

I don't think either are going to have any negative effects
    So say if I give you that there are no medical benefits to marijuana and people simply want to do it recreationally as you do enjoying a beer once a month. Why would you critcize someone who has to "fake" a medical claim because moronic misconceptions and stupidity of society have make it illegal to consume otherwise?

People that are brainwashed into the archiac ideas that demonize marijuana use are the ones who need to "get real".
    Last edited by J-hop; 02-17-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Are you asking me why I would criticize people for falsely signing up for medical drugs so they can justify using it chronically? haha, come on, give it up already.

Also, why are you putting "Get Real" in quotes.... who are you quoting!?!
    Your comments seem to suggest that the majority of medicinal marijuana users need to get real and fess up that they just want to get high.

Someone that wants to enjoy a joint once a month has been previously been considered a criminal partaking in an illegal activity. Who cares if they are or are not lying to get medicinal marijuana? Why do you care?

I can guarantee you once legalized the average user is not going to be the chronic pothead you have pictured in your mind. I don't know why you keep going back to the stereotypical image society has portrayed.
    Last edited by J-hop; 02-17-2017 at 11:36 PM.

Your comments seem to suggest that the majority of medicinal marijuana users need to get real and fess up that they just want to get high.

Someone that wants to enjoy a joint once a month has been previously been considered a criminal partaking in an illegal activity. Who cares if they are or are not lying to get medicinal marijuana? Why do you care?

I can guarantee you once legalized the average user is not going to be the chronic pothead you have pictured in your mind. I don't know why you keep going back to the stereotypical image society has portrayed.

To.play the devils advocate, someone lying to get a marijuana card is fraud. Fraud is a much more severe crime than possession. Now, whether cops are actively charging or investigating people is a discussion unto itself.

Just saying.

The only problem I see with the program is potential backlash from uptight people and the whole thing regressing WRT access. I wouldn't want to see the program put up stiffer barriers and make it harder for legitimate suffers to gain access on account of a doofus (or several) that make a mockery of the medical assessment portion.

Legalization will probably arrive before any tougher access reforms do. So that's all just a drawn out thought experiment.
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast