Quantcast
Kim Jong Nam assassination. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Kim Jong Nam assassination.

Default Kim Jong Nam assassination.

Poisoned in a busy airport. Give that lady and her accomplices a thousand years in jail.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Nam was the eldest son, technically first in line above Kim Jong Un.

There was the possibility that Nam would be able to regain control of North Korea someday if he was alive. It was said he liked gambling and Disneyland and cared little for the military. If he did gain the rungs of power, the possibility of global thermal nuclear war would be much smaller.

As is now with this one assassination, its one step closer on the doomsday clock.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

I'd say we are a solid 2 minutes to midnight. I don't think anyone being educated in the last two decades are even aware of this measuring stick. At one minute, its time to buy extra food and protective clothing, duck and cover.

Nam didn't duck and cover... Paid the ultimate price.

Last edited by ZenOps; 02-22-2017 at 07:39 AM.

Originally posted by ZenOps

As is now with this one assassination, its one step closer on the doomsday clock.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

I'd say we are a solid 2 minutes to midnight.
    hell yeah!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...toxin-his-face

Paid $90 to do the assassination.

Did not know she was using VX nerve toxin, classified as a weapon of mass destruction.

Likely story that she did not know, but not outside the realm of possibility. Millenials nowadays work for nothing and have no clue of cause and effect.

Originally posted by ZenOps
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...toxin-his-face

Paid $90 to do the assassination.

Did not know she was using VX nerve toxin, classified as a weapon of mass destruction.

Likely story that she did not know, but not outside the realm of possibility. Millenials nowadays work for nothing and have no clue of cause and effect.
    Said she makes $200 a month so be offered half a month salary to do what you think is a prank.. probably wouldn't doubt it

My Ride
    G37X

So crazy. I could believe that they were tricked into "pranking" him as they were villager type girls. In this day and age of social media pranking, it sounds totally possible. What I don't get is how the VX wouldn't absorb through their hands and kill them.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

It's a 2 part VX mix, think those glue guns where you have 2 sides mix into one to get it to work properly. Or die hard 3 on the boat.

Each part is harmless. 2 chicks, first chick wipe one part on his face, no damage. 2nd chick wipes 2nd part on his face and some mixes and small exposure on her hand then washes it off. This explains her being sick and puking in the cab because it wasn't a big enough of a dose to die. Meanwhile, Kim Jong Nam gets full mixture on his face and game over.

Apparently, if he washed his face immediately instead of looking for help, he would've survived.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

I'm not sure I buy the $90 for a "prank" thing. Something as important as this would have to be rehearsed, carefully planned, and they wouldn't want it to fail. Also I'm sure they went over what to say when they were inevitably caught and that's a perfect excuse...With NK orchestrating it, it's possible the blackmail to make these people do it (if it wasn't voluntary) was probably far worse.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

So much back story to this - why would anyone care about this guy, who was the deposed, former to-be leader, of the PRK - UNLESS - the present leader is in poor health and someone wants regime change and wants to prevent this guy from taking over

My Ride
    2002 330xi, 1992 Miata, 1996 Spec Miata, 2012 Ram

Originally posted by revelations
    So much back story to this - why would anyone care about this guy, who was the deposed, former to-be leader, of the PRK - UNLESS - the present leader is in poor health and someone wants regime change and wants to prevent this guy from taking over
    There are lots of potential reasons behind this, your idea being just one. Another that has been floated is that Kim Jong Un is worried that the military might not be on his side so he is removing the next logical successor in order to make a coup less likely.

I don't understand how someone could trust a random young girl to execute the most crucial part of a plan with something classified as WMD. There's no way they were just picked randomly to carry out the attack. Really strange series of events.

Nam seemed like a pretty chill dude.

Originally posted by Manhattan
    I don't understand how someone could trust a random young girl to execute the most crucial part of a plan with something classified as WMD. There's no way they were just picked randomly to carry out the attack. Really strange series of events.

Nam seemed like a pretty chill dude.
    This is what I ways saying above...I agree. No way was something so important left in the hands of a tourist for $90. What if she refused? What if she bailed last minute and KJN got away? So many variables, they wouldn't just wing it. No way.

Also who the hell does that? If someone paid me half my monthly salary to go slather "baby oil" over some random's face in an airport of all places, I would never even consider doing that. How many red flags do you need?
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 02-27-2017 at 05:02 PM.

Certain South Korean leaders apparently made it public that they asked this half brother to be the leader of a DPRK "government in exile", which made him a major threat to KJU if that's true. If this is true, it certainly IMO explains why KJU would target him for assassination.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by Stuart

There are lots of potential reasons behind this, your idea being just one. Another that has been floated is that Kim Jong Un is worried that the military might not be on his side so he is removing the next logical successor in order to make a coup less likely.
    If you want conspiracy theory, some are saying China is the one who did it since the body guards assigned to him disappear shortly before the assassination.

http://eastasiaintel.com/kim-jong-na...assassination/

Originally posted by Gman.45
    Certain South Korean leaders apparently made it public that they asked this half brother to be the leader of a DPRK "government in exile", which made him a major threat to KJU if that's true. If this is true, it certainly IMO explains why KJU would target him for assassination.
    Not just the South Korean, Chinese also want him in the back pocket to replace Un when needed.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 02-28-2017 at 09:57 AM.