Quantcast
What about Maxime Bernier? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What about Maxime Bernier?

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by googe

His stupid briefcase is going to be the "Hillary's emails" of the election.
    Its actually a bit more serious than that, I had actually mostly forgotten about this. The chick he was dating was Hell's Angel or mob affiliated.

That does not endear me to him at all

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Default Re: Re: Re: What about Maxime Bernier?

Originally posted by HiTempguy1
    I always find this humorous about Beyond, I've posted here close to once a day for 12 years, and a person can't remember any society posts of how conservative I am, but remember I voted NDP once (while not remembering any of the context).
    This is why I'm pissed that the boadreader "active posters" site seems to be broken these days. I'm sure it's way more than one per day bro. Although it may not be as many as me, I'm on a streak.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: What about Maxime Bernier?

Originally posted by ExtraSlow

I'm sure it's way more than one per day bro.
    You can tell when I am busy, there was a 7 day stretch I don't think I posted once about 3 weeks ago. And now I am back working in the office

Somebody give me some work please Or severance, so I can go race in Mexico for the next 12 months

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I've found my choice. Rick Peterson.
    http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/opinion/...deas-1.4030656
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Default Re: What about Maxime Bernier?

Originally posted by HiTempguy1
    While I am clearly a conservative at heart, it is quite clear that conservatism is on the decline worldwide.

Initially I was interested in and supportive of O'Leary, but I am starting to see that his ideals do not match mine.

Bernier is running on a much more libertarian angle, and that is appealing. Because truthfully, I don't give a crap what somebody else does, but they better not impose their will on me (via laws, regulations, or taxes, basically by force of gov).

I certainly support Kellie Leitch, but I don't know if her policies/position/attitude have what it takes to lead the conservative party to a majority.

Beyond is a smart group of people, who do you want as the C party leader? Besides Rona Ambrose (who really should be the official leader).
    Interesting. Will have to look into him (bernier) seems to be a more centrist than some conservatives.

Glad to see he was one of the 1000+ that voted last may to remove the "marriage is a union between a man and a woman" piece from the conservative platform. Can't believe that fucktardery was still in there until last year...... The question is who are the 462 that were against it and what is their damage

Edit: nm there are a couple of those guys running. Laughable....

Not cool though that most are against assisted suicide including Bernier. Can't really call him libertarian. Being allowed to decide when you die to me is the pinnacle of liberty, I don't want to live life as a vegetable and I want to go out while I'm not a shell of a human burdening everyone around me...
    Last edited by J-hop; 03-18-2017 at 05:13 PM.

Default Re: Re: What about Maxime Bernier?

Originally posted by J-hop
    Glad to see he was one of the 1000+ that voted last may to remove the "marriage is a union between a man and a woman" piece from the conservative platform. Can't believe that fucktardery was still in there until last year...... The question is who are the 462 that were against it and what is their damage
    Unbelievable.

Why should anyway care what 2 people do with each other, and why do religionists have a creepy obsession with gay people?

How the hell did Kenney win by a landslide?

He's all for uniting the right, but I suspect that means cozying up to the WR, then walking all over them.

Also, this guy looks like some old school corrupt politician that belongs in Southern Alabama. He's against same sex marriage and abortion, and probably against pot legalization and dying with dignity. Yep, same old shit.

Originally posted by Seth1968
    How the hell did Kenney win by a landslide?

He's all for uniting the right, but I suspect that means cozying up to the WR, then walking all over them.

Also, this guy looks like some old school corrupt politician that belongs in Southern Alabama. He's against same sex marriage and abortion, and probably against pot legalization and dying with dignity. Yep, same old shit.
    Yea I think he could just be another political slime ball (wrt gay rights).He came out in 'support' of gay marriage last year but up until then he's been fighting gay marriage and gay rights pretty hard.

Probably figured since the NDP won he would have to move more socially progressive to capture votes.

Sucks because he is going to be elected for sure with a reactionary vote....

My Ride
    Silverado

Brian Jean for leader. I am going to vote that the party keeps the WR name. Fuck the PCs. good riddance.

Originally posted by dirtsniffer
    Brian Jean for leader. I am going to vote that the party keeps the WR name. Fuck the PCs. good riddance.
    Ditto on fuck the PCs. So damn corrupt.

I always was, and always will be against a merger for the reasons I stated. With that said, if one wants to boot the NDP, then the WR alone, may not be the answer.

My Ride
    G6

Brian Jean? Sorry but you need charisma to win. Jean has none. I think if Danielle Smith was around, she could pull off a win. Not Jean though.

Originally posted by Feruk
    Brian Jean? Sorry but you need charisma to win. Jean has none. I think if Danielle Smith was around, she could pull off a win. Not Jean though.
    I listen a lot to Danielle Smith, and she's a-ok in my books. I'm especially impressed with her down to earth positions, and bravery in not avoiding questions like the typical politician. When she was leader of the WR, I predicted her win, then she jumped ship. WTF?

I like Jean as well, but optics and personally can often supersede political position. That unfortunately means his kind of goofy looks and lack of charisma will hurt him.

Perfect!

Kevin O'Leary drops out of Conservative leadership race and now supports Maxime Bernier

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/kevi...nier-1.4086583

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Seems like it's Max's race to lose now.
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    I've found my choice. Rick Peterson.
    http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/opinion/...deas-1.4030656
    This dude still have zero chance?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2