Quantcast
Zabiha Halah frozen food at Walmart - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zabiha Halah frozen food at Walmart

Default Zabiha Halah frozen food at Walmart

I've tried 3 of their selections and am very impressed.

The chicken burgers and stuffed pastries were very tasty. The latter is a variety pack with cheese/spinach, chicken sausage, sweet potato/goat cheese, and buffalo chicken.

The beef burgers aren't of course the same quality as something like 5 guys, but unlike most frozen burgers, they don't taste like old diseased cow anus.

The prices are great as well. Chicken burgers come out to $1 a piece, and the beef burgers $1.25. Puffed pastries are an incredible $5 for 40 pastries.

Give 'em a whirl.

I am so very glad I have never had the opportunity to eat old diseased cow anus, in fact how does one even obtain such a thing to try? Maybe that's what those suspected alien cut up cow incidents really are - Seth1968 on the loose in the dark of night obtaining those very unique cuts of beef.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    Blue boy

Default Re: Zabiha Halah frozen food at Walmart

Originally posted by Seth1968
    I've tried 3 of their selections and am very impressed.

The chicken burgers and stuffed pastries were very tasty. The latter is a variety pack with cheese/spinach, chicken sausage, sweet potato/goat cheese, and buffalo chicken.

The beef burgers aren't of course the same quality as something like 5 guys, but unlike most frozen burgers, they don't taste like old diseased cow anus.

The prices are great as well. Chicken burgers come out to $1 a piece, and the beef burgers $1.25. Puffed pastries are an incredible $5 for 40 pastries.

Give 'em a whirl.
    Didn't know they had pastries, Im a big fan of their hot dogs though!

Default Re: Re: Zabiha Halah frozen food at Walmart

Originally posted by speedog
    I am so very glad I have never had the opportunity to eat old diseased cow anus, in fact how does one even obtain such a thing to try?
    When I wrote that colorful description, I forgot to put "in before..." a proverbial lame reply like yours.

Originally posted by G-ZUS

Didn't know they had pastries, Im a big fan of their hot dogs though!
    Well, they call them "Hors d'oeuvre", but I didn't write that, as the French language is fucking annoying.

I didn't know they had hot dogs. Thanks!

What brand are these burgers? Is it Walmarts own brand?

My Ride
    Blue boy

Originally posted by turbotrip
    What brand are these burgers? Is it Walmarts own brand?
    Maple Lodge "Zabiha Halal"

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

Just curious, but why do non-Muslims choose to pay extra and buy Halal meat? I always thought it was just Muslims buying it.

Just curious, but why do non-Muslims choose to pay extra and buy Halal meat? I always thought it was just Muslims buying it.
    I buy it because it often has the clearance stickers on it since no one else is buying

I just went to Walmart and the regular price of the pastries is $3. For some reason, I thought they were around $4 or $5. Even if they were at that price though, it's a bargain for the quality and amount you get, and a steal for $3. I bought 8 boxes

I also tried their pizza. Um, no, don't buy it.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

ALLAH HU-AKBAR
    ...@therealarifjina...

^ He needs some pizza making pointers though

My Ride
    MR2

I used to work at a halal butcher shop as a kid and we often had non-muslim customers. Some said it was due to the meat being much less bloody, and the fact that most halal meats are natural and grain fed. I personally didn't expect there to be a difference in taste at all until I tried both

Another thing is that halal meat can actually end up being quite a bit cheaper when it comes to specialty meats. Things like chops, steaks, sirloin are all marked up with incredibly high profit margins in places like Safeway, whereas the demand for them isn't as great at halal butcher stops so their profits are more moderate. At least that's how it is in the states, I'm assuming it would be the same case here

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by EK 2.0
    ALLAH HU-AKBAR
    You mean ALLAH SNACKBAR?

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

You mean ALLAH SNACKBAR?

HAHAHA WERRRRRD.
    ...@therealarifjina...

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

You mean ALLAH SNACKBAR?

Originally posted by EK 2.0

HAHAHA WERRRRRD.
    I don't get it

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

I've had halal and non-halal chicken gizzards and honestly, I can't tell the difference. They both taste the same to me. Only thing I see is halal is a bit more expensive, but both look the same shit.
    Last edited by dj_rice; 04-11-2017 at 03:34 PM.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    acura TYPE A

i see that brand priced lower than non halal brands

Originally posted by thetransporter

i see that brand priced lower than non halal brands
    This.

I used to think Halal was some form of healthier alternative but I was not pleased to find that it's called Halal because of the method of slaughter and it being blessed by the Allah god. The Halal slaughter is a cruel one where they slit the throat while the animal feels the pain while the blood slowly drains out.

If you're a non-Muslim eating Halal, know that this meat blessed by their god. It is a God that hates Kafirs/infidels. Kafirs are the most derogatory thing Muslims call someone, and are no more than animals worthy of death. The majority of the Quran is about Kafirs, the worst of creation and Allah hates kafirs and plots against them. Kafirs can be tortured, murdered, robbed, raped and enslaved which is what is happening around the world today and is being more and more a problem in western Europe with Muslim mass migration. Since learning more about the truth of Islam, I am quite horrified so I no longer support going to any place that sells and advertise Halal meats like Villa Madina or any other such shawarma/kebab donair place. I know I am not putting my money that will go to mosques, Islamic schools or to funding terrorism. I know that I am not supporting an evil ideology financially when it is intolerant and commands violence against us infidels.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast