Quantcast
Zabiha Halah frozen food at Walmart - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zabiha Halah frozen food at Walmart

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 01:05 PM.

My Ride
    jdm b18c

^^ lol are you serious? no blood left in the body is lot healthier
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by SportEL
    I used to think Halal was some form of healthier alternative but I was not pleased to find that it's called Halal because of the method of slaughter and it being blessed by the Allah god. The Halal slaughter is a cruel one where they slit the throat while the animal feels the pain while the blood slowly drains out.

If you're a non-Muslim eating Halal, know that this meat blessed by their god. It is a God that hates Kafirs/infidels. Kafirs are the most derogatory thing Muslims call someone, and are no more than animals worthy of death. The majority of the Quran is about Kafirs, the worst of creation and Allah hates kafirs and plots against them. Kafirs can be tortured, murdered, robbed, raped and enslaved which is what is happening around the world today and is being more and more a problem in western Europe with Muslim mass migration. Since learning more about the truth of Islam, I am quite horrified so I no longer support going to any place that sells and advertise Halal meats like Villa Madina or any other such shawarma/kebab donair place. I know I am not putting my money that will go to mosques, Islamic schools or to funding terrorism. I know that I am not supporting an evil ideology financially when it is intolerant and commands violence against us infidels.
    When I originally read this, I was going to let it go, but it's so blatantly hypocritical that I felt compelled.

1) The product is made by Maple Lodge Farms in Ontario and all animals must be stunned (unconscious) before slaughter. This is Canadian law.

2) The method of slaughter is no more "cruel" than any other type of slaughter.

3) Boycott the US as well, as they are by far the most prevalent terrorists.

4) Boycott Christians and Catholics as well, as in Canada and the US, they cause far more suffering than Islamics.

With all that said, are you suggesting that this business supports the atrocities you mention? If so, let's see the evidence for that.
    Last edited by Seth1968; 05-22-2017 at 05:33 PM.

My Ride
    Blue boy

I used to think Halal was some form of healthier alternative but I was not pleased to find that it's called Halal because of the method of slaughter and it being blessed by the Allah god. The Halal slaughter is a cruel one where they slit the throat while the animal feels the pain while the blood slowly drains out.

If you're a non-Muslim eating Halal, know that this meat blessed by their god. It is a God that hates Kafirs/infidels. Kafirs are the most derogatory thing Muslims call someone, and are no more than animals worthy of death. The majority of the Quran is about Kafirs, the worst of creation and Allah hates kafirs and plots against them. Kafirs can be tortured, murdered, robbed, raped and enslaved which is what is happening around the world today and is being more and more a problem in western Europe with Muslim mass migration. Since learning more about the truth of Islam, I am quite horrified so I no longer support going to any place that sells and advertise Halal meats like Villa Madina or any other such shawarma/kebab donair place. I know I am not putting my money that will go to mosques, Islamic schools or to funding terrorism. I know that I am not supporting an evil ideology financially when it is intolerant and commands violence against us infidels.
    What a moron

Hahahahahaha I'd love to see the source of some of your information.

Well great for that company for stunning before killing. While the vast majority of Halal products don't stun. If you see videos of animals squirming about after they slit their throat fighting and grasping for their last breath as blood drains from them, you'll see how cruel this practice is.

Even if you are for or not against the method of slaughter, or if that does not apply, no one can argue that Islam commands murder, rape, torture and enslavement of non-Muslims. It's straight from the Quran and Hadiths. It's what Muhammad did and he is the Perfect Human being that Muslims are told to emulate. That's what happens today because the Prophet did this. You eat Halal, you're basically supporting terror against yourself.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/p.../violence.aspx

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by turbotrip

Hahahahahaha I'd love to see the source of some of your information.
    it's pretty common knowledge...

Method of slaughter[edit]
    Main article: Dhabihah
    The food must come from a supplier that uses halal practices. Dhabīḥah (ذَبِيْحَة) is the prescribed method of slaughter for all meat sources, excluding fish and other sea-life, per Islamic law. This method of slaughtering animals consists of using a well-sharpened knife to make a swift, deep incision that cuts the front of the throat, the carotid artery, trachea, and jugular veins.[16] The head of an animal that is slaughtered using halal methods is aligned with the qiblah. In addition to the direction, permitted animals should be slaughtered upon utterance of the Islamic prayer 'Bismillah' "in the name of God".

The slaughter must be performed by a Muslim. Blood must be drained from the veins. Carrion (carcasses of dead animals, such as animals who died in the wild) cannot be eaten.[9] Additionally, an animal that has been strangled, beaten (to death), killed by a fall, gored (to death), savaged by a beast of prey (unless finished off by a human), or sacrificed on a stone altar cannot be eaten.[10]

The animal may be stunned prior to having its throat cut. The UK Food Standards Agency figures from 2011 suggest that 84% of cattle, 81% of sheep and 88% of chickens slaughtered for halal meat were stunned before they died. Supermarkets selling halal products also report that all animals are stunned before they are slaughtered. Tesco, for example, says "the only difference between the halal meat it sells and other meat is that it was blessed as it was killed."[17] The British Veterinary Association, along with citizens who have assembled a petition with 100,000[18] signatures, have raised concerns regarding a proposed halal abattoir in Wales, in which animals are not to be stunned prior to killing.[19] Concerns about animal suffering from slaughter without prior stunning has resulted in the ban of slaughter of unstunned animals in Denmark, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.[20][21] Generally, killing animals in Islam is only permissible for two main reasons, to be eaten[22] and to eliminate a danger, e.g. a rabid dog.[23]
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Well great for that company for stunning before killing. While the vast majority of Halal products don't stun. If you see videos of animals squirming about after they slit their throat fighting and grasping for their last breath as blood drains from them, you'll see how cruel this practice is.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/p.../violence.aspx
    Why are you so concerned with the method of slaughter? In context, the Halal method of slaughter is no different than any other. The animals are stunned to unconsciousness before slaughter, and then they're cut open. Are some not fully stunned? Of course, but that has nothing to do with the method of slaughter and occurs in all meat factories.

I'm also curious why you're so concerned with the method of slaughter being cruel (yet it's not), but don't mention that all animals in meat factories spend years in a festering hell before slaughter.

Furthermore, have you started your other boycotts that I mentioned in my last post?
    Last edited by Seth1968; 05-22-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Originally posted by Seth1968

Why are you so concerned with the method of slaughter? In context, the Halal method of slaughter is no different than any other. The animals are stunned to unconsciousness before slaughter, and then they're cut open. Are some not fully stunned? Of course, but that has nothing to do with the method of slaughter and occurs in all meat factories.

I'm also curious why you're so concerned with the method of slaughter being cruel (yet it's not), but don't mention that all animals in meat factories spend years in a festering hell before slaughter.

Furthermore, have you started your other boycotts that I mentioned in my last post?
    Simple. I'm for humane methods of slaughter, one where the animal doesn't feel pain when it dies like the traditional method of Halal without stunning. Anything I can get involved in regarding torture and cruelty of animals I get involved in with signing petitions and educating.

As for other things you mentioned, there isn't a 'religious' group calling for terror like Islam does. There isn't one where it's followers kill in the name of their god yelling out that their God is greater. There is not one that allows permissible acts that are crimes (murder, rape, torture pedophilia) in our Western World. The Muslims feel no remorse for their actions because this is their God's will.

Simple. I'm for humane methods of slaughter, one where the animal doesn't feel pain when it dies like the traditional method of Halal without stunning. Anything I can get involved in regarding torture and cruelty of animals I get involved in with signing petitions and educating.
    I don't know how animals are slaughtered in other countries, but it's done about as humane as possible here in Canada (including Halal). How do you propose a slaughterhouse slaughter animals more humanely? Do you propose each animal is given a hug first then has a funeral as well?

Also, you say, "Anything I can get involved in regarding torture and cruelty of animals I get involved in with signing petitions and educating", but seem bent on the slaughter procedure and make no mention of the drawn out cruelty of their lives before slaughter. Why is that, and are you a Vegan?

^I already explained this. It's one where an animal is unconscious or has an instant death through such methods of stunning or firearm

We weren't talking about welfare of farm animals before slaughter. That is another issue.

My Ride
    acura TYPE A

How is your fox News subscription?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2