Quantcast
FS: Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Navy SEALs Diving Automatic - complete set - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Navy SEALs Diving Automatic - complete set

My Ride
    Wristshots

Default FS: Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Navy SEALs Diving Automatic - complete set

So after much deliberation, I've decided to post this for sale in order to move towards a bit of a grail. This example is as complete as it gets, with all boxes, papers, OEM strap/bracelet options, extra spring bars and recent service by the watchmaker's watchmaker itself, Jaeger-LeCoultre.

If you're looking at this post, you likely know the details of the watch, but here they are...

MOVEMENT: JLC in-house caliber 899
    POWER RESERVE: 43 hours
    CASE: Steel, 42mm diameter, 14mm thick
    BEZEL: Ceramic
    BRACELET/STRAP: OEM rubber diver's strap, OEM leather strap & OEM articulated rubber bracelet

LAST SERVICE: Jan 2016 by JLC
    SERIAL: 305/1500 numbered & limited edition

As detailed above, this watch comes with all three strap/bracelet options that JLC offered for this reference. The rubber strap shows a bit of normal wear, but the leather strap and articulated rubber bracelet are in mint condition.

This watch was serviced through the JLC boutique in Toronto in January 2016 - the paperwork for this will be included. I also have five extra OEM spring bars purchased from the JLC boutique in Vancouver which will be included.

The case and bezel are as shown in the pictures. There are a few minor marks of wear on the case, but that's about all.

The inner and outer boxes are well intact and available, and all paperwork is included - the certificate of origin/authenticity, the warranty card, the original purchase receipt from the AD, the service paperwork and a valuation certificate for insurance purposes which was issued by a certified gemologist & watch appraiser.

The watch is currently located in Edmonton, but I come to Calgary often and can arrange to meet in other parts of Alberta as well. I also welcome discussions over the telephone, or even showing the watch on Skype or FaceTime. Depending on the circumstances, a face-to-face deal in BC, Saskatchewan or Ontario may also be possible, and perhaps certain states of the US.

I'm asking $8,500 EMT net to me and will only accept PayPal in certain circumstances. I'm not too interested in trades as I know what I'm next moving towards, but feel free to let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Last edited by statick; 04-04-2017 at 10:44 AM.

My Ride
    03' B6

Damn, beauty of a watch, BTW there are no pics attached! - GL with the sale

My Ride
    Wristshots

Thanks, Jerms.

The watch is now on hold, pending funds from sale.