Quantcast
bachelor party in sylvan lake area - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: bachelor party in sylvan lake area

Default bachelor party in sylvan lake area

looking to book a cabin or house for the late summer in that area but out of the town. ideally a place that has a big property so we can be loud and obnoxious without worrying too much about neighbours. can anyone recommend a place?
    right now i'm open to other locations as well, we had some water activities in mind for sylvan but could always go somewhere else, as long as it's within 2 hour drive or so from Calgary as some people won't be staying the night.

Consider going an extra half hour or so (2.5hr total) to Fernie and rent this place - we've done 3 bachelor parties and one "normal" visit in this property so far and I can guarantee you that noise won't be a problem:

http://tourismfernie.com/accommodati...timbers-chalet

It even has a huge "ski" room with a rubber floor, perfect for drinking games without causing any damage. It's big enough for two beerpong/flip cup tables at once and 15-20 people playing. Most everything else is solid wood and there is very little to break. It used to be Scott Niedermayer's place, and might still be.

With ~10+ people it's cheap and you can easily get 15+ in there comfortably. The deck has a hot tub, bbq, and is fully enclosed by trees for noise suppression.

If you do do Sylvan, Silver Willow is right near there for some skeet shooting

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    Consider going an extra half hour or so (2.5hr total) to Fernie and rent this place - we've done 3 bachelor parties and one "normal" visit in this property so far and I can guarantee you that noise won't be a problem:

It even has a huge "ski" room with a rubber floor, perfect for drinking games without causing any damage. It's big enough for two beerpong/flip cup tables at once and 15-20 people playing. Most everything else is solid wood and there is very little to break. It used to be Scott Niedermayer's place, and might still be.

With ~10+ people it's cheap and you can easily get 15+ in there comfortably. The deck has a hot tub, bbq, and is fully enclosed by trees for noise suppression.

damn, this is perfect and would be awesome. thanks! too bad i'm late to the game here and it appears to be all booked up.

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/17496381...s=7&s=bKF9iIy9

Did a bach here and it was pretty damn fun The place is huge! Theres a hot tub, home theatre room, pool table and a massive indoor steam shower with a 10'x8' glass front Its also less than an hour from calgary so totally driveable for the guys who arent staying and the entertainment should have no problem making that trek either. I would try and keep the drive down to a minimum for the guys who arent staying over night. Fernie is a fun place but a 2.5 hour drive after a night of partying is pretty stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

fuck ,that's beauty. i would love to do that one. and it's available. I just think it's too pricey, especially with the 2 night minimum. A couple people coming are ballers but not everyone, and I dont want to force each guy to pay like $130 each just for one night accommodation (and then I have to front the remaining like $1500 for the other night. I could always get some of my personal friends and stuff out for the night before but damn, I'm not baller enough for this

My Ride
    is broken

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

Fun fact they filmed Hot Tub Time Machine in that house.

Originally posted by jacky4566

Fun fact they filmed Hot Tub Time Machine in that house.
    That is a fun fact! I didn't know that.